Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 470 of 1670 FirstFirst ... 370 420 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 520 570 970 1470 ... LastLast
Results 7,036 to 7,050 of 25038
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18003

  2. #18002

    Foreign Freak

    Has anyone had the opportunity recently to visit the Foreign Freak?

    https://www.eros.com/rhode_island/pr...9721.htm?cat=1

    Thanks for any info.

  3. #18001
    Quote Originally Posted by JackBeQuick1  [View Original Post]
    I think that's Jewel, she is mandatory no condom, if that is her, for full service. She won't let you wear one for FS, cip also. At least that was what she offered pre-covid. An absolute freak.
    Jesslyn maybe?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jesslyn-...vidence-432863

  4. #18000
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by Abercrombie  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? She was asked about back in April but no responses.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...-/703205132333

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...dence/94960217
    I ask about her before and no one responded as usual. But since she said she's thick and never update her pics. I have a feeling she put on some weight and that's why she still using old pics.

  5. #17999
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by JackBeQuick1  [View Original Post]
    I think that's Jewel, she is mandatory no condom, if that is her, for full service. She won't let you wear one for FS, cip also. At least that was what she offered pre-covid. An absolute freak.
    Idk if it's just me but she look like a white trash. I'm sorry but something about her and I don't think I would do bareback with her.

  6. #17998
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    The text describes the breasts as "small / petite". However, the picture shows a woman with DDD knockers. So, maybe that's her brain dead pimp's description? Or maybe, she's just so doped up that she doesn't know what she wrote in the ad? I'd need a LOT more reports of actual personal experiences, before I'd ever roll the dice on that one, gentlemen!
    Why I was asking.

  7. #17997
    Quote Originally Posted by JackBeQuick1  [View Original Post]
    I think that's Jewel, she is mandatory no condom, if that is her, for full service. She won't let you wear one for FS, cip also. At least that was what she offered pre-covid. An absolute freak.
    Thanks for the feedback. She quoted $100 FS too.

  8. #17996

    Jolynne

    Has anyone seen her? She was asked about back in April but no responses.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...-/703205132333

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...dence/94960217

  9. #17995

    You think that looks legit?!

    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck0260  [View Original Post]
    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...-/146857611972

    Quoted $100 BBBJ. Seems legit. Any previous takers?
    The text describes the breasts as "small / petite". However, the picture shows a woman with DDD knockers. So, maybe that's her brain dead pimp's description? Or maybe, she's just so doped up that she doesn't know what she wrote in the ad? I'd need a LOT more reports of actual personal experiences, before I'd ever roll the dice on that one, gentlemen!

  10. #17994
    I think that's Jewel, she is mandatory no condom, if that is her, for full service. She won't let you wear one for FS, cip also. At least that was what she offered pre-covid. An absolute freak.

  11. #17993

    No link

    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck0260  [View Original Post]
    How about this one? Any feedback. Looking for a BBBJ - $100. Thanks.
    You forgot the link.

  12. #17992

    Try again -North Providence Jenzel

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...-/146857611972

    Quoted $100 BBBJ. Seems legit. Any previous takers?

  13. #17991
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  14. #17990
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck0260  [View Original Post]
    How about this one? Any feedback. Looking for a BBBJ - $100. Thanks.
    Think you forgot something here.

  15. #17989

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck0260  [View Original Post]
    How about this one? Any feedback. Looking for a BBBJ - $100. Thanks.
    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...-/421093279741

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape