Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 471 of 1670 FirstFirst ... 371 421 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 521 571 971 1471 ... LastLast
Results 7,051 to 7,065 of 25047
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17997
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    The text describes the breasts as "small / petite". However, the picture shows a woman with DDD knockers. So, maybe that's her brain dead pimp's description? Or maybe, she's just so doped up that she doesn't know what she wrote in the ad? I'd need a LOT more reports of actual personal experiences, before I'd ever roll the dice on that one, gentlemen!
    Why I was asking.

  2. #17996
    Quote Originally Posted by JackBeQuick1  [View Original Post]
    I think that's Jewel, she is mandatory no condom, if that is her, for full service. She won't let you wear one for FS, cip also. At least that was what she offered pre-covid. An absolute freak.
    Thanks for the feedback. She quoted $100 FS too.

  3. #17995

    Jolynne

    Has anyone seen her? She was asked about back in April but no responses.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...-/703205132333

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...dence/94960217

  4. #17994

    You think that looks legit?!

    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck0260  [View Original Post]
    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...-/146857611972

    Quoted $100 BBBJ. Seems legit. Any previous takers?
    The text describes the breasts as "small / petite". However, the picture shows a woman with DDD knockers. So, maybe that's her brain dead pimp's description? Or maybe, she's just so doped up that she doesn't know what she wrote in the ad? I'd need a LOT more reports of actual personal experiences, before I'd ever roll the dice on that one, gentlemen!

  5. #17993
    I think that's Jewel, she is mandatory no condom, if that is her, for full service. She won't let you wear one for FS, cip also. At least that was what she offered pre-covid. An absolute freak.

  6. #17992

    No link

    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck0260  [View Original Post]
    How about this one? Any feedback. Looking for a BBBJ - $100. Thanks.
    You forgot the link.

  7. #17991

    Try again -North Providence Jenzel

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...-/146857611972

    Quoted $100 BBBJ. Seems legit. Any previous takers?

  8. #17990
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  9. #17989
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck0260  [View Original Post]
    How about this one? Any feedback. Looking for a BBBJ - $100. Thanks.
    Think you forgot something here.

  10. #17988

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck0260  [View Original Post]
    How about this one? Any feedback. Looking for a BBBJ - $100. Thanks.
    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...-/421093279741

  11. #17987

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck0260  [View Original Post]
    How about this one? Any feedback. Looking for a BBBJ - $100. Thanks.
    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...-/421093279741

  12. #17986
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck0260  [View Original Post]
    How about this one? Any feedback. Looking for a BBBJ - $100. Thanks.
    I haven't met her but I heard about some girl named destiny that only does BBBJ and well there is Ashley but I haven't had any luck contacting her nor do I know her price.

  13. #17985

    North Providence

    How about this one? Any feedback. Looking for a BBBJ - $100. Thanks.

  14. #17984

    Alaia

    Has anyone seen this one pics look interesting.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...-with/50344548

  15. #17983

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape