Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22555

    Moon Spa

    Stopped my Moon Spa in Herndon. Was met by a lovely spinner in a cocktail dress named Nana. She was very friendly and said she had only been there 10 days. She was in her mid-30's, in good shape with natural Bs and straight shinny hair that came down to her shoulder blades. I will say, she smelled great! Paid for 30 minutes and got on the table. A shower was offered but I declined as I had showered just before I arrived. The massage wasn't the best as she kept a sheet between her hands and my body at all times. She walked on my back a little which isn't my favorite but in her defense I didn't tell her not too. After a very short massage I flipped and the extended menu was offered. I had laid out the donation early which she took and left the room. When she returned, the extended menu was sampled and I left relaxed and a little lighter than when I arrived. Damage was. 60 to the house with a $. 6 tip. I will repeat.

    Stay Safe,

    Mr E.

  2. #22554

    Queen. Similar Experience

    Quote Originally Posted by SexAddict96  [View Original Post]
    I went to Queens after their re-opening to see if anything had changed. This was becoming my fav spot although it is some distance from me. If it was closer, it would be a weekly visit. It seems Sophia aka Kim is no longer there. I made an appointment with her but I guess something got lost in translation. When I arrived, I was informed she was no longer working which was a disappointment since I always had a good time with her. I went with Penny who looks like she may have gained a little bit of weight. Same services as before and she told me there are some new girls. May check them out and also see if Hannah is still working there.
    I stopped by a couple of days after they reopened and drew Penny. I had seen her before. Paid for an hour, got the TS and had a nice massage from her. After the flip, I explored her expanded menu. She's pretty solidly built, great tits, but there's some meat everywhere else too. I enjoyed myself and would consider returning, but I had developed a nice thing with Kim that I'll miss if she doesn't come back. When I was getting ready to leave, Penny introduced me to another girl named Young. Smaller, thinner, and a little older than Penny. If I go back and I had to choose, I'd still probably pick Penny if they're my options.

  3. #22553
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunoB98  [View Original Post]
    Is she a latino? Was it without cover? Pretty hot story! Tagreplacement0}.
    FHOH is a Latina massage parlor. As for the cover, based on past reviews, it appears to be optional, MOTWYW. Those review do make the location pretty enticing and I’ll probably give them a shot soon but the lack of showers(AFAIK) will probably limit what I decide to indulge in. It’s your run of the mill medical office building.

  4. #22552
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddyDon  [View Original Post]
    I believe Jenny opened up Stafford Wellness in Fredricksburg. Lily went down there with her. The Frednecksburg thread has the 411.
    Just to be clear, It's in Stafford, not Fredericksburg.

  5. #22551

    Rich Wellness

    Was up in Alexandria, stopped by Rich Wellness. It's just North of the Dollar Tree across from Beacon Hill Mall, the door faces the Dollar Tree.

    Probably came close to not getting service, doing the "a long time ago" response to had I been there before? I ended up making a wrong turn guessing my way to the table shower (left, not right) and I think I had them concerned. I paid. 8 to the house when I arrived. After being dropped off after the TS, I put $. 6 on the table before my provider returned. This set her at ease, she said she forgot something and left, taking the money and then came back. Admit, I was a bit nervous I might be out the money.

    However, my provider Aqua gave me a pretty good massage followed up with CBJ / CFS. The massage was better than some others I've had, a lot of pressure and she spent some time massaging my legs before the flip which was nice. The massage was not rushed. Before the flip I heard her dress hit the floor. Then she started light touch which proceeded to some kisses on the back of my shoulders. On the flip she started with a CBJ, I think she doing some interesting tongue action but it was dulled by the condom. Then on to CFS, CG, doggy, mish then back to CG as I got tired. Aqua is average age for a Virginia AMP, guessing late 30's or 40's. Very pretty face and like many Koreans (I think she's Korean, I believe it's a KAMP) her body was still that of someone in her 20's. Her English is more than good enough to carry on a conversation. She's going to be there for a while, I would repeat.

    Didn't see anyone else there other than Mamasan who let me in and took house fee.

  6. #22550

    Lilly

    Quote Originally Posted by Adam2238  [View Original Post]
    Any idea where lily from Roger bacon in Reston went? Her booty was incredible not just for an Asian but for any race LOL and I miss it.
    I believe Jenny opened up Stafford Wellness in Fredricksburg. Lily went down there with her. The Frednecksburg thread has the 411.

  7. #22549
    Quote Originally Posted by MrEMonger  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by this evening and was met by friendly face named "Tiny" (at least that is what I think she said). I would say she was late 30's / early 40's with a youthful appearance. She had straight shinny hair that fell just past her shoulder blades. You can tell she takes care of her skin and teeth as she had a great smile and clear skin. She is a spinner type with some natural Bs and the typical small / flat Asian booty. Massage was okay but nothing to write home about. A much better massage can be had across the street by Amy. Full covered menu was available. She asked for $$ but settled for $. 6. Total damage was $$. 2. I left relaxed and slightly lighter than when I arrived. I will repeat.
    I just stopped into Herndon because 11 was booked and was pleasantly surprised. I confirm everything in your review, except I think the girl's name is Angie. Really really nice massage then negotiated CFS $. 6 in addition to the house. 8. Had a great pop and will return.

  8. #22548
    Quote Originally Posted by SexAddict96  [View Original Post]
    I went to Queens after their re-opening to see if anything had changed. This was becoming my fav spot although it is some distance from me. If it was closer, it would be a weekly visit. It seems Sophia aka Kim is no longer there. I made an appointment with her but I guess something got lost in translation. When I arrived, I was informed she was no longer working which was a disappointment since I always had a good time with her. I went with Penny who looks like she may have gained a little bit of weight. Same services as before and she told me there are some new girls. May check them out and also see if Hannah is still working there.
    Similar situation for me though I didn't actually visit. I called a few days ago and asked if Kim was working. I was told she was on vacation. I asked if she knew when she would be back and was told she didn't know, so I asked who else was working and she wouldn't tell me. She just told me to come in and try another girl so I just ended up passing.

  9. #22547

    Sandra

    Is she a latino? Was it without cover? Pretty hot story! Tagreplacement0}.

  10. #22546

    Queens re-opening

    I went to Queens after their re-opening to see if anything had changed. This was becoming my fav spot although it is some distance from me. If it was closer, it would be a weekly visit. It seems Sophia aka Kim is no longer there. I made an appointment with her but I guess something got lost in translation. When I arrived, I was informed she was no longer working which was a disappointment since I always had a good time with her. I went with Penny who looks like she may have gained a little bit of weight. Same services as before and she told me there are some new girls. May check them out and also see if Hannah is still working there.

  11. #22545
    Quote Originally Posted by SexyD  [View Original Post]
    Serene is the other. Far East is probably your best bet. The others have staffs filled with grannies and maybe a great granny or two.
    Appreciate it. I'll do a little more research before the trip. I'm assuming it's well reviewed here?

  12. #22544
    Serene is the other. Far East is probably your best bet. The others have staffs filled with grannies and maybe a great granny or two.

    Quote Originally Posted by RickKrungThep  [View Original Post]
    Oh I miss Richmond.

    I live in the Chantilly K-massage area and my go to was Smile on Robert Paris Ct in the back.

    There is also Best, Far East, Yam's and one other that slips my mind.

    They ladies seemed to swap out, so hard to tell you where anyone is that I like.

    Happy hunting.

  13. #22543
    She went to a spa in Stafford. Read the forum.

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeWhiskey  [View Original Post]
    I never got to see this infamous ass please pm me with any information.

  14. #22542

    Yes me too

    Quote Originally Posted by Adam2238  [View Original Post]
    Any idea where lily from Roger bacon in Reston went? Her booty was incredible not just for an Asian but for any race LOL and I miss it.
    I never got to see this infamous ass please pm me with any information.

  15. #22541
    Quote Originally Posted by AlmostRetired  [View Original Post]
    A second visit to Linda at Angel Therapy and it was a dream even better than the first. Linda is probably mid 30's tall slim sadly no butt but a nice set of natural I'd says C's. Called ahead for an hour to be sure. Very warm welcome at the door and she recognized me immediately. TS was nice, a good washing of the boys included as well as teasing. Back in the room, she asked how I wanted my massage and I said hard! She proceeds to walk on my back very skillfully and dealt with all knots. Now Linda's English is not perfect but above most and very conversational and sweet. Her teasing was amazing. Before the flip, she gets on my back and basically gives me a NURU on the flip, same deal. As usual I had a most happy dream ending which included lots of mutual touching. The girl has a GFE style that I have not seen in many AMPs. Total damage was std. 8 for the massage and 1. 2 tip, but I added. 4 as I agree. Always treat the ladies nice right!? She gave me a huge hug and asked I return soon. A request I intend to honor.
    She's great, but she does the same exact things to anybody (GFE, but no kisses I believe) for the same price $. 80 to $$ total, so why paying. 4 more? Just to drive inflation higher than already is? I don't get it. I really don't, especially for NOVA. At this rate, the majority of the people here will need to take out a loan just to afford a simple HE haha. Sad though, in my opinion.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape