Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 302 of 1255 FirstFirst ... 202 252 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 352 402 802 ... LastLast
Results 4,516 to 4,530 of 18820
Your Orlando Getaway
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14305
    Quote Originally Posted by JackOutlaw  [View Original Post]
    I'm getting "catfish" vibes from these posts, can anyone confirm veracity?

    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...e/085196382431

    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...u/369919803693
    The bottom ad is for Quinn and she real and legit. I saw her for the 3rd time Friday night. Picked her up on 13th in Apopka and brought her back to my house. We did the date in the driveway, just BBBJ. She's a pita to get a hold of but once you lock in a time she's usually good at responding.

  2. #14304

    Layla

    Quote Originally Posted by Dugglc  [View Original Post]
    I saw the Layla in that link over in Apopka on June 25th looking at my review on the visit and she was no more pregnant than I am. If she had a baby she spits them out faster than a mouse.
    She actually did it three days ago. She is in the hospital with her new born baby girl and her boyfriend, I guess right now, since she had a surgery to have the baby girl.

  3. #14303
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueFlame427  [View Original Post]
    "I WANT YOU SO MUCH DEEP INSIDE ME" - Valerie. Legit?

    This ad gets posted every day, and the pictures are so hot, but I'm always wary of when they don't show more skin in their pictures.

    I'd love for her to be real, have any of y'all every tried?

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/27273258
    She's got one review on LC and it's got like a total of four words. Screams of a fake or setup / sting. Won't be me taking that chance.

  4. #14302
    Quote Originally Posted by PastPrime47  [View Original Post]
    Since you are a new member, why don't you TOFTT and report back! Build some creds!
    I just might! I'll reach out to the 2nd one since the 1st was confirmed fake. Will let you know if anything comes of it.

  5. #14301
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueFlame427  [View Original Post]
    "I WANT YOU SO MUCH DEEP INSIDE ME" - Valerie. Legit?

    This ad gets posted every day, and the pictures are so hot, but I'm always wary of when they don't show more skin in their pictures.

    I'd love for her to be real, have any of y'all every tried?

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/27273258
    Same ad is in escortalligator. My first few times scoping out ads that had no reviews I started the comms, then asked for address, checked out any info of the place and it's surroundings, and finally if when I get there I don't like the vibe, I leave.

    Better to waste a few dollars in gas and be safe than risk your life or freedom just to bust a nut.

  6. #14300
    Hi how's everyone hanging so has anyone seen this chick yet? She's in Altamonte. Thanks.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/94680148

  7. #14299

    Not even possible

    Quote Originally Posted by WindyMan  [View Original Post]
    She has just had a baby girl a couple of days ago. Not sure if she will be back or not.
    I saw the Layla in that link over in Apopka on June 25th looking at my review on the visit and she was no more pregnant than I am. If she had a baby she spits them out faster than a mouse.

  8. #14298

    Layla

    Quote Originally Posted by CallMeMatthew  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Layla you mean? Does that mean she is not seeing clients or you're just letting us know?

    -cmm.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/w...g-wwt/46962504
    She has just had a baby girl a couple of days ago. Not sure if she will be back or not.

  9. #14297
    "I WANT YOU SO MUCH DEEP INSIDE ME" - Valerie. Legit?

    This ad gets posted every day, and the pictures are so hot, but I'm always wary of when they don't show more skin in their pictures.

    I'd love for her to be real, have any of y'all every tried?

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/27273258

  10. #14296
    Quote Originally Posted by JackOutlaw  [View Original Post]
    I'm getting "catfish" vibes from these posts, can anyone confirm veracity?

    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...e/085196382431

    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...u/369919803693
    First one deleted the ad. If your Spidey sense goes off, then chances is, it's TGTBT. Thread safely.

  11. #14295
    Quote Originally Posted by Oshmalee  [View Original Post]
    I've seen what she really looks like and it is nowhere near as nice as those pics. Not nearly as small, fit or young looking. She has lots of negative reviews.
    I believe she's working with cop.

  12. #14294
    Quote Originally Posted by JackOutlaw  [View Original Post]
    I'm getting "catfish" vibes from these posts, can anyone confirm veracity?

    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...e/085196382431

    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...u/369919803693
    Don't know about the second one, but the first one is all over the internet. Just google the picture.

    http://user.8xxx.net/i/1646274-xxx-p...lery213084427/

  13. #14293

    New

    Quote Originally Posted by JackOutlaw  [View Original Post]
    I'm getting "catfish" vibes from these posts, can anyone confirm veracity?

    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...e/085196382431

    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...u/369919803693
    Since you are a new member, why don't you TOFTT and report back! Build some creds!

  14. #14292

    Latin Girl

    This one has been in lakeland, Kissimmee and Orlando all in the last week. Has anyone had a dream about her?

    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...-/141278404970

  15. #14291

    Can anyone give me info on these ladies?

    I'm getting "catfish" vibes from these posts, can anyone confirm veracity?

    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...e/085196382431

    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...u/369919803693

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape