Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12502

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by SeatOnCrane  [View Original Post]
    SJ was on her way to see me, but stopped at the Casino and got arrested.

    It was her birthday, and very close to two year anniversary of losing her fiance, pets, and house when the house burned down after a 16 hour standoff with the police.

    She was taken to Harrison County lock up in Corydon, but was released to Clark County in Jeffersonville.

    Unless she is bailed out, the soonest she can get out is November 11th.

    You can contribute by going to Clark County in person, or by using jailatm.com.

    I've contributed what I can. My wife and I live out of the same checkbook, so I can't take out the amount needed without raising a huge red flag.

    You will need her real name, which is I believe against the rules to post herehere, but I can private message it if you ask.

    And maybe there are other ways to contribute. This stuff is not part of my world, so I really don't know how it all works.

    What I do know is that she has had a rough two years since the fire, and could use a break..
    This is becoming like the camp lejeune commercial.

  2. #12501

    Suns

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoCentsSteve  [View Original Post]
    Wow you all really push sugar out. I was really hoping to see her again. I enjoy my time with her. She was very attractive with huge tits. Nice and soft. And she had tight kitty. She told me some people complain about her. But she was great with me.
    So I want to clarify myself regarding Sugar. I really didn't mean to put her down, though I see how one would get that impression. I was with Sugar twice when she was here and they weren't the best of times for me and I can't say it was bad either. It was just okay. She's a beautiful woman with a great package, as was said. She did what I wanted but the issue for me is she didn't make a lot of effort and I had the feeling she just wanted me to hurry up and finish. Nothing like the effort and interest I normally get from the girls at Sun's. I understand what the guys were saying in those bad reviews, even though my experience was nothing as bad as they reported. I think she just did want she wanted and if she wasn't in the mood or didn't like the dude she didn't do anything. Never the less, she wasn't so bad for me that I wouldn't have her again, but she wouldn't be my first choice. I do wish she gave more because she is probably one of hottest young gals that's been around Louisville recently. I just wasn't sure what Sugar I was going to get so when Dede arrived I went with her and it was like night and day. I've seen her 3 times and it's better every time. I don't think you can go wrong with her. I recommend 100%. Another girl arrives tonight. I haven't seen her yet but was told she's young and pretty. Good talent continues at Sun's. It's definitely my go to place literally since January 2014 to date.

  3. #12500

    Churchill

    Quote Originally Posted by Norsem  [View Original Post]
    I've seen two so certainly not to disparage the others I haven't seen. I've seen Sunny and Maria. Maria definitely has the better body especially if fake tits don't bother you. But Sunny is attractive too. If I can remember Maria was little more cautious than Sunny our first time. But now if I choose between the two I would choose Maria.
    I have seen Maria, Sunny, Patti and a couple others who are not there anymore. My favorite by far is Patti. If Patti is not available then Maria because I found Sunny to be sub par in service.

  4. #12499

    Sarah Jane still needs help

    SJ was on her way to see me, but stopped at the Casino and got arrested.

    It was her birthday, and very close to two year anniversary of losing her fiance, pets, and house when the house burned down after a 16 hour standoff with the police.

    She was taken to Harrison County lock up in Corydon, but was released to Clark County in Jeffersonville.

    Unless she is bailed out, the soonest she can get out is November 11th.

    You can contribute by going to Clark County in person, or by using jailatm.com.

    I've contributed what I can. My wife and I live out of the same checkbook, so I can't take out the amount needed without raising a huge red flag.

    You will need her real name, which is I believe against the rules to post herehere, but I can private message it if you ask.

    And maybe there are other ways to contribute. This stuff is not part of my world, so I really don't know how it all works.

    What I do know is that she has had a rough two years since the fire, and could use a break.

    Several people have said that they were going to help, but so far, no one has done so.

    Total bail is 1,005.

  5. #12498

    Two

    Quote Originally Posted by JustMe14  [View Original Post]
    I'm thinking of trying out Churchill, but I'm not used to being able to pick which girl to schedule with beforehand LOL. Anyone have any recommendations on the ones currently there? Seemed like several of them looked pretty good.
    I've seen two so certainly not to disparage the others I haven't seen. I've seen Sunny and Maria. Maria definitely has the better body especially if fake tits don't bother you. But Sunny is attractive too. If I can remember Maria was little more cautious than Sunny our first time. But now if I choose between the two I would choose Maria.

  6. #12497
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodOne6969  [View Original Post]
    Beautiful Dede is back now and I highly recommend her. Sugar was there and had some bad reviews but she is gone, so you don't have to worry about getting her. Also, Bebe will arrive late next week for those of you who know her. I highly recommend her, too.
    Wow you all really push sugar out. I was really hoping to see her again. I enjoy my time with her. She was very attractive with huge tits. Nice and soft. And she had tight kitty. She told me some people complain about her. But she was great with me.

  7. #12496

    Churchill options

    I'm thinking of trying out Churchill, but I'm not used to being able to pick which girl to schedule with beforehand LOL. Anyone have any recommendations on the ones currently there? Seemed like several of them looked pretty good.

  8. #12495
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoNutts  [View Original Post]
    I asked Judy, she said Eva spa 10 rh street will do, she said probably not at the island good luck.
    Copy that -- and yeah, it was Wendy. Really wish she'd come back to the area.

  9. #12494

    Key in Frankfort

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoNutts  [View Original Post]
    Personally, I've never really had that much fun with a four hand. Not worth the extra $$, maybe I just didn't have the right pair. But I've tried it about 4 times.
    Best 4 hand I've had was Key in Frankfort. Table is in middle of room and both girls worked and teased the 30 minutes. 90 for 30 min House Fee and I tipped each gal 60. Good time.

  10. #12493

    Royal Sauna

    I went to Royal Sauna for the first time in a very long time. I had been in a relationship for a while and being old school, gave up this hobby for the most part (I think I slipped once or twice LOL).

    Anyway, the relationship ended so I was again interested on some fun.

    I saw an older Korean lady at Royal. Her fake name was Anna or Anne. She seemed to be OK looking, but she wore a mask so I frankly can't fully tell. I'm good shape and just absolutely soft skin. Very affectionate upon seeing me, holding and caressing my arm and hand. I'd guess she was 50 something.

    Had a pretty good massage for a half hour. She began doing the usual teasing around the nether region until she was finally just full on rubbing it, so I flipped. Basically a standard happy ending, but she was pretty different from most of my Royal Sauna visits in that she was pretty eager to have me suck on her breats and finger / rub her. She actually took my hand and put it down her pants under her panties. She was actually wet so I think he was also having a good time hag.

    I asked to fuck her but she just giggled and said no.

    Anyway, it was a good experience. Most of the girls there don't let you get so hands on with them. Wish they all did!

    Total was 100.

  11. #12492

    4 hand

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKush502  [View Original Post]
    Two part question. Would anyone recommend a duo at Sun with DeDe and BeBe? My only skepticism would be they may not work well together. Also, my experience at Sun has always been a table pushed up against the wall so in a duo, basically impossible to have a girl on each side of you.

    If not at Sun, best place for a duo? TIA.
    Personally, I've never really had that much fun with a four hand. Not worth the extra $$, maybe I just didn't have the right pair. But I've tried it about 4 times.

  12. #12491
    Quote Originally Posted by MrKush502  [View Original Post]
    Two part question. Would anyone recommend a duo at Sun with DeDe and BeBe? My only skepticism would be they may not work well together. Also, my experience at Sun has always been a table pushed up against the wall so in a duo, basically impossible to have a girl on each side of you.

    If not at Sun, best place for a duo? TIA.
    First I need to apologize. I was wrong, Bebe is back the end of the month not next week. But another girl is arriving tomorrow and told she is also young and pretty. That said, I really can't advise about the duo. I will say you'd have two sexy beauties, but don't know how the situation would go. I think the girls would be skilled enough to work it out. But in my experience, not at Sun's, when another customer came in one of the girls left the room early. Just be aware that could happen. The tables are tight at Sun's and I don't think can be moved. I did have a duo at Sun's once and it was a good time despite the configuration of the room and it was during a very slow time, at night and nothing was rushed. I don't think they'll make an appointment, so if you do it go in the morning just after they open or later at night about 30 minutes before closing time, which is 9 pm. Good luck.

  13. #12490

    Sun duo

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodOne6969  [View Original Post]
    Beautiful Dede has been back for a few weeks and I highly recommend her. She's about 5'7", thin build with some beautiful 'B's and tastes delicious. Sugar had some bad reviews but she is gone, so you don't have to worry about getting her and having a bad time. Also, Bebe will arrive late next week for those of you who know her. She's a great time and I highly recommend her.
    Two part question. Would anyone recommend a duo at Sun with DeDe and BeBe? My only skepticism would be they may not work well together. Also, my experience at Sun has always been a table pushed up against the wall so in a duo, basically impossible to have a girl on each side of you.

    If not at Sun, best place for a duo? TIA.

  14. #12489

    Sun's. DeDe

    Beautiful Dede has been back for a few weeks and I highly recommend her. She's about 5'7", thin build with some beautiful 'B's and tastes delicious. Sugar had some bad reviews but she is gone, so you don't have to worry about getting her and having a bad time. Also, Bebe will arrive late next week for those of you who know her. She's a great time and I highly recommend her.

  15. #12488

    Sun's. DeDe

    Beautiful Dede is back now and I highly recommend her. Sugar was there and had some bad reviews but she is gone, so you don't have to worry about getting her. Also, Bebe will arrive late next week for those of you who know her. I highly recommend her, too.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape