Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,696 to 10,710 of 28201
-
10-10-22 08:33 #17506Senior Member

Posts: 89Had Similar Experience
I hit her up yesterday around lunch as well, veryyyyy spotty comms. She texted back after 30 minutes, I asked for the address. Another 30 minutes, then when I wanted to confirm my eta she disappeared for 2 hours. Finally got back to me and I head over. Very rough motel on nebraska. I wouldn't go at night, asked for room number and once again she had me waiting. I leave and she finally responds after 15 minutes saying she went to the store, I was pretty close and she was really sorry so I turned back. I will say after all the hassle she put me through she did give a pretty decent performance. BBBJ, rode me and cim with swallow. She was a decent time but for all the hassle I had to go through you can definitely find better at the price, YMMV.
Originally Posted by OnTheHuntinFla
[View Original Post]
Coms: 3/10.
Looks: 6/10.
Performance: 8/10.
-
10-10-22 07:48 #17505Senior Member

Posts: 96Info about this one?
Has anyone dream about this one? Is she real?
Yes, she is real! She is fat, has huge tits to play with, good personality, open to anything but anal. She will go bareback. Has lots of toys! She is clean, no smells! Crib isn't much. Just a good ole country woman that likes sex.
-
10-10-22 01:52 #17504Senior Member

Posts: 61Thick & Spanish
Saw "Ely" today & yesterday. Both times were great (second time I made her squirt) very sloppy with CBJ, spit everywhere (you can feel her sucking through the condom). Pics are are her.
Damage was $. 50 for qv (normally I wouldn't pay that but that ass was so fat I had to test her out). She's not from Tampa, she leaves Tuesday so if you like them thick get right before she leave.
https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...tampa/94760913
-
10-09-22 23:52 #17503Senior Member

Posts: 418Harley back in East Tampa
Brothers, after a road trip up to Z, Harley is back at a familiar spot in East Tampa. Ha, and no, it's not the Raodway for you brothers that hate that place. It's a nice quiet incall that is monger friendly. Take a ride on hwy 813 over to 8 six 7 state road 2 XXX. She will treat you right if you treat her right.
-
10-09-22 22:42 #17502Senior Member

Posts: 176I would of left after 10 minutes in the parking lot. When you wait forever they feel they can take advantage of you and your time. I'm not saying Kim because she does have some stuff going on. But most of them time stands still because of the candy pops! Some times its a test! Keep that in mind, been there done that!
Originally Posted by Rub101
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-22 22:24 #17501Senior Member

Posts: 176What provider was you suppose to be hanging with, maybe we can help. That what we do here!
Originally Posted by HeadMan222
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-22 21:00 #17500Senior Member

Posts: 148Payge ghosted me today
Don't really want to put this on the negative section but after am comms which we're excellent and set up a time. Drove over from Orlando and she totally ghosted me. Still no response as of tonight.
Originally Posted by TeamCommando
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-22 20:25 #17499Senior Member

Posts: 24194 busts and 1 winner
Not getting Nicole or JoAnn confirmed at PT, I reached out to 3 local providers that were highly rated. Texted to Stephanie, Trinity and Coco. No one answered. Many hours later, Coco answered and promised to come over. Never ask for address, never showed up.
I decided to sample Cheery Blossom Spa in Orlando and was blown away. Even better than Milk Massage. But the traffic on I-4 was murder, even at Sunday Noon. Oh, well - - - Things we do for the little guy. Bill Ho.
-
10-09-22 18:56 #17498Regular Member

Posts: 9I had a similar experience when I visited her a couple of weeks ago. We agreed on a time. I show up and text her while waiting. Crickets. Give it 20 minutes and finally call it. She texts me 45 minutes later and says she thought I was coming later. Unfortunately I was super horny and when I asked if she was still available and she said yes, I decided to go back. Pull up and again the parking lot games begin. She texts me 5 minutes after I pull up saying she's coming down. More back and forth and she finally just asks if I want to come straight up to the room. A lot of wasted time and while she got the job done, it's only something I'll repeat if I'm in a pinch.
Originally Posted by McLovinXs9;6161146[URL
I sort of give benefit of the doubt when I say she "got the job done" because she did go for the length but not without a bit of complaining and strict limitations. Mind you I'm fairly in shape, good hygiene and member isn't something that's going to cause her pain LOL. I only recommend Kimberleigh if you don't mind some games and time wasted and there aren't any better, more straight forward options at the time.
-
10-09-22 16:38 #17497Senior Member

Posts: 61Sting
If you see an ad that has rocky point & causeway in the location at that westinn hotel 8/10 it's a set up be careful. (unless she has TONS of reputable reviews then never mind) just saying because I saw an ad posted & I immediately knew. Goodluck and be safe!
-
10-09-22 12:26 #17496Senior Member

Posts: 117Thank you for the info my friend!!
Originally Posted by TeamCommando
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-22 11:28 #17495Senior Member

Posts: 1765Video Verification
I don't know about the video verification. I didn't do that and she didn't ask for it. May be a case-by-case thing. I hate to throw out a rate because honestly, I think it j7st depends with her. But, she's not going to expect 200 HHR, or something outrageous. Throw out a reasonable, standard fare and I'm sure she'll go for it.
Originally Posted by Dtd0901
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-22 08:12 #17494Senior Member

Posts: 176I'm lost for words somtimes with her, I had a similar experience with kimberleigh minus waiting in the parking lot. Just wish she would put her problem aside and take care of business. Kim and I also had our ups and downs. All I can say when is when she, s on her (GAME) she Fantastic. My Apologies fello Monglers.
Originally Posted by Dtd0901
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-22 07:41 #17493Senior Member

Posts: 4904Enjoyed
Thanks for taking the time to report, Definitely your mileage will vary with most girls. You never really know what you may run into. The time wasting is never considered from your point of view. I think time stands still with some, their awareness is off. Your report reminds us all of the cons in this hobby.
Originally Posted by McLovinXs9
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-22 07:04 #17492Senior Member

Posts: 117Her ad says video verification a must? Why'all do that? Her rates $? Thanks.
Originally Posted by TeamCommando
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote



