Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 8,206 to 8,220 of 18433
-
10-11-22 10:13 #10228Senior Member

Posts: 488Student Loan Payments
How do you guys think that student loan payments coming back in December will impact the SB market?
-
10-11-22 09:30 #10227Senior Member

Posts: 1026
Originally Posted by DasHottCalla
[View Original Post]
Here's her escort profile: https://tryst.link/escort/camiikayla.
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
She also has an OF link, so if you want to see her real photos. I paid to check it out, she's got a great body but face may be a little underwhelming without the makeup.
She charges $800 escort rates, so she's actually giving u a discount for 1hr at 600 lol.
-
10-10-22 20:39 #10226Senior Member

Posts: 1064LOL. She went down to 300 which means her pics are filtered to the max. Her body is put of shape despite her best poses. I bet she's fugly. All that filtering. If someone is trying to hit it please get some regular selfie and report.
Originally Posted by DasHottCalla
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-22 16:17 #10225Senior Member

Posts: 329Socalsweetheart
Https://members.seeking.com/member/6...0-585872205e1f
She favorited my profile and says she's in town till Tuesday. We exchange.
Numbers and she asks what ppm would I offer. I said 300 and she proceeds to berate me by sending me screenshots of links to prostitutes online who charge 300, directing me to try one of them and asking me why am I on a sugar daddy website if I want cheap escorts. She proceeds to say that SDs typically offer her 20 k a month for her time and attention. She goes on to say that prostitutes get 600-1000 so she needs that or more. I told her I don't have it and she goes on to say that she guesses she can do 300 but covered everything and no kissing and I would need to leave right after. I ended up saying I could get 600 in a couple days and she said with that I can get GFE at her hotel, no greek. She said bb would run 2000.
I said all that to say if you want to see a pro pretending to be a SB for 300. This is your girl. I won't be seeing her.
-
10-10-22 07:53 #10224Senior Member

Posts: 328ThePerfectionMuse
Wondering has anyone seen or communicated with her? She's been on the site for a while and has had a least one other profile name.
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...c-a05ebe99b92d
-
10-09-22 15:29 #10223Senior Member

Posts: 636https://members.seeking.com/member/7...c-a47617c08b80
I'm new to the area but a very familiar with the game. I wanted to contribute my first experience and hopefully continue to share stories with everyone.
She's a lot of fun. Doesn't take back shots or bare but will swallow every drop. Nice little buddy to hangout with once in a while. She's bigger than the pics show but fun nonetheless.
-
10-09-22 11:11 #10222Senior Member

Posts: 1064NYC girls are thirsty. That's how girls should say hello.
-
10-09-22 01:11 #10221Senior Member

Posts: 1064Finally, I feel validated. Now I just need a model type to say the same.
-
10-08-22 21:54 #10220Senior Member

Posts: 452Deedee2473
Same here. Some nice pics, did not want ppm, some money here and there and help. Scheduled a M&G, changed once and just before the second attempt at a M&G I get this.
Originally Posted by FederalHill
[View Original Post]
Hi Good morning. I want to know if you can help with some money to get my son's prescription and groceries today. I'm short of cash. I don't get paid till next week Wednesday. I will be indebted to you if you can help. As soon as I got it I said lets do a video chat and she asks why and I say I just wanted to see her and she says "no its because I asked for help". LOL.
-
10-08-22 20:41 #10219Senior Member

Posts: 146Info
Anyone knows if Becka is still active? Saw her a few months ago, will be in the area soon and seems she's gone MIA.
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...d-c18b694787ee
-
10-08-22 19:31 #10218Senior Member

Posts: 44Deedee2473
Started a conversation, she sent some cute pictures. We set a date to meet up on a Saturday night. Said no PPM and no allowance just wants to meet a nice guy. I'm thinking. Unicorn? Or scam? Lots of back and forth and then radio silence. Typical story. Thankfully, I never got in the car to drive over to Arlington. I'll never understand what the game is -.
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...d-49eb276784f6
FH.
-
10-08-22 17:32 #10217Senior Member

Posts: 329Is she asking for 5. 0.
Originally Posted by RudyWellz
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-22 13:12 #10216Senior Member

Posts: 1064Mimsss
Nah, wants 750 - 800 firm.
I guess I'm fugly now since everyone wants to charge me fugly prices.
-
10-08-22 12:39 #10215Senior Member

Posts: 586Tastycakes
I got her number by talking to her on Snapchat, but she's either busy with a lot of dudes here pestering her, or she's a massive flake. I'd guess 80/20 flake.
Originally Posted by Mazvid
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-22 12:13 #10214Senior Member

Posts: 109Uber
When I send an uber for a girl I change the name in the app to her's. It at least makes her more comfortable when the app says "Drop Emily off on the right" as opposed to "Dick". I don't know if the driver's app has info that is more detailed about who is paying for the rise that she could convince him to give up with a BJ.
Originally Posted by RudyWellz
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





