Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 429 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 329 379 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 479 529 929 ... LastLast
Results 6,421 to 6,435 of 17951
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11531

    Dee dee

    https://frankfort.skipthegames.com/f...t/273964294645

    I think I'm being a fool but I can't help myself. It's a three hour drive for me to get to Frankfort, but this lady really pulls my chain. I love the age and the look. Does anyone know if she's halfway reliable and available?

  2. #11530

    Any information??

    Any information on this lady. I could not find anything on the forum.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...u/032275691214

  3. #11529

    Wishful thinkin

    We really need some new talent in this town.

    Anyone have feedback on this one.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...tcall/50497757

    Or a new search site other then stg, sumo, monkey, etc?

  4. #11528

    Roxy

    Quote Originally Posted by Lee2499  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this beautiful little hot sexy looking young lady https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ngton/94901387.
    Toftt. If she's real I would be interested.

  5. #11527

    Southwest

    Quote Originally Posted by SunFox2011  [View Original Post]
    Hey all,

    Long shot here but I figured I'd try. A year or two ago a UTR used to post on a few sites we all use. She was southwest of Lex about 30 miles or so, and I think she went by Angel if I remember correctly. Anyone know of her, is she seeing people, and if so, could someone provide her contact info? Thanks in advance!
    Was it the blonde that was named Angela.

  6. #11526

    Party girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Camaro67  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have info on this one? Looks TGTBT.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...m/560258579465
    Saw her ad, but didn't even try to contact her. Half of her ad just talks about blocking and black listing you. I agree with another post I saw recently that said we need to find a way to black list some of these providers. Many of them deserve it more than do most Mongers. IMHO.

  7. #11525

    Party girl

    Anyone have info on this one? Looks TGTBT.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...m/560258579465

  8. #11524
    Quote Originally Posted by SunFox2011  [View Original Post]
    Hey all,

    Long shot here but I figured I'd try. A year or two ago a UTR used to post on a few sites we all use. She was southwest of Lex about 30 miles or so, and I think she went by Angel if I remember correctly. Anyone know of her, is she seeing people, and if so, could someone provide her contact info? Thanks in advance!
    I would be interested in any providers in that vicinity, Nicholasville, Harrodsburg, Danville, Lancaster, Stanford, etc.

  9. #11523

    Looking for UTR MILF Southwest of Lex

    Hey all,

    Long shot here but I figured I'd try. A year or two ago a UTR used to post on a few sites we all use. She was southwest of Lex about 30 miles or so, and I think she went by Angel if I remember correctly. Anyone know of her, is she seeing people, and if so, could someone provide her contact info? Thanks in advance!

  10. #11522

    Roxi

    Has anyone seen this beautiful little hot sexy looking young lady https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ngton/94901387.

  11. #11521

    Heads up

    So I've honestly never seen syhpl bumps before til me and my buddy actually looked them up jokingly (I'm probably have seen them before but wasn't really sure) and. The pictures I saw looked like "spider bites" which used to make me say "oh she's on the h I guess". This is probably me being paranoid but I'm just watching out for everyone. I just know I'm definitely avoiding "spider bites" now. Be safe guys. Hopefully I'm just extremely paranoid.

  12. #11520

    Lyric.

    Quote Originally Posted by CalJon  [View Original Post]
    She used to go by Lyric. I have seen her on and off for several years. I have a thing for red heads. Danielle, Kelsey, Caressa. She is a little rough around the edges. Good personality She has many tats. But, has excellent skills. Set up was relatively easy. Room was clean but a little messy. Unfortunately noticed spider bites. Not my first to call. But will repeat.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...a/541949373089
    Lyric is my go-to right now. Mostly because she responds quickly, she's friendly, and she offers BBFS to returning clients (with no upcharge). She's always shower-fresh for me, and she never rushes. She's even offered to let me pop twice during a "quick visit", but only after I've dated with her a couple of times. She's a little thicker than her photos now, but not fat at all. She's a good time. I'd recommend.

  13. #11519

    Journey. RTFF

    Quote Originally Posted by KycWhite24  [View Original Post]
    And info on this beautiful girl. Very nice profile to not be mentioned on here.
    Plenty of reviews on Journey if you search by that name in this thread.

  14. #11518

    Journey

    And info on this beautiful girl. Very nice profile to not be mentioned on here.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mjq2nde3nda5yzqynjyymjqxyzlizda5y2nizdmwnmzkzwu3ntcz.jpg.jpg‎  

  15. #11517

    Kyra is Legit

    Quote Originally Posted by HammernTongs  [View Original Post]
    I saw her once a couple of summers ago when she was only available for outcall. She was friendly enough, talked a lot, and she provided full service. But the service was mechanical and uninspired clearly just going through the motions. Nothing I felt like repeating. But, as always, YMMV.
    I should add that she did look like her pictures and I did not see any obvious signs of addiction.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape