Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,816 to 10,830 of 37369
-
10-09-22 15:24 #26554Regular Member

Posts: 22Magic health
Thinking of checking it out for the first time tn. How are the girls (terms of body type and age)? And also is it FS? How much do I need to tip here? Ty.
-
10-09-22 09:37 #26553Regular Member

Posts: 1Siam Touch Thai Massage
This post is pretending to be a sex shop, but Siam Touch Thai Massage is not a place like that. I'm friends with the owner. Please don't make other people get into serious trouble.
Originally Posted by Jp1225
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-22 21:43 #26552Regular Member

Posts: 18Thank you 🙏127997; buddy for your research 3 1/2 years ago all SalBass could think of is BONITA.
Originally Posted by EDPills
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-22 20:48 #26551Senior Member

Posts: 103I still visit her, I just don't want people to think she's 40 when in fact she's near 60. Her service is great for the money and I'm older myself so no worries on my end.
Originally Posted by EDPills
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-22 20:37 #26550Senior Member

Posts: 416She's 3. 5 years older than when Sal wrote this. He use to be in love.
Originally Posted by SalBass
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-22 20:28 #26549Senior Member

Posts: 125Age means nothing
I was seeing a 62 yr old lady that did "massages" out of her place near Cleveland, worked out great for me since I went there for work. She had a body to die for, looked 1000 times better than "most" of the 25 yr old providers that you see in general listings. Always greeted me in a short skirt, stockings, and a loose top. She was soo into it, a few times 1/2 way through the "massage" she had to without the toy and take care of herself because she was that worked up.
Originally Posted by SalBass
[View Original Post]
I seen several 60 plus providers that were smoking hot, clean, great personality and were in the biz because they liked the sex.
Too many of the 25-30's are in the biz just to make a quick buck, give crappy service) knowing that the customer will NOT repeat) . But that's OK because the next guy will see the age and think. WOW, I am in for a great time.
There are exceptions in every age, but really guys. Why is everyone so hung up on the age?
-
10-08-22 20:12 #26548Senior Member

Posts: 99Refute
I can look at her, and I am a better judge of that age than you are, since I have lived through that age and have dozens of friends that age. You can have your opinion, but that doesn't make it right. Besides, those of us that enjoy her services don't care what age she is. I see no point in trying to convince us you are right.
Originally Posted by SalBass
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-22 18:36 #26547Senior Member

Posts: 98How old are they roughly? Most times they end up being 50+ .still attractive to the right person.
Originally Posted by Smashing1979
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-22 16:26 #26546Regular Member

Posts: 18It's very weird to me that every time somebody mentions Bonita's age SalBass has to let everybody know that she's near 60 he's obsessed with that For some reason I seen Bonita every week I am 42 years old I think she looks amazing no one needs your negativity. It doesn't matter how old she is. She's beautiful inside out and that's what counts to me she look perfect and she treat me like that saw anyone should ever care.
Originally Posted by SalBass
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-22 14:51 #26545Senior Member

Posts: 39Which place is it?
Which place is it?
Originally Posted by MamaKen69
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-22 14:33 #26544Senior Member

Posts: 133Where is it located?
Originally Posted by Smashing1979
[View Original Post]
How much damage?
-
10-08-22 11:14 #26543Senior Member

Posts: 72Inquiring minds want to know
Please share, PM or post. Thanks!!
Originally Posted by RWhite
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-22 08:10 #26542Senior Member

Posts: 103Bonita's age
She is just shy of 60, it's not too hard to find out her real name. You can clearly look at her.
Originally Posted by BusterTc
[View Original Post]
And tell she is not 42 LOL.
-
10-08-22 00:30 #26541Senior Member

Posts: 184Magic
Why isn't anyone talking about Magic? Been there twice recently.
Saw Happy and Lisa. Both pretty attractive and very skilled. Table shower, GFE, don't have you worry about not getting the bang for your buck.
-
10-07-22 22:03 #26540Senior Member

Posts: 52Are you able to share these places?
Originally Posted by RWhite
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




