Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,886 to 12,900 of 41280
-
10-08-22 16:43 #28395Senior Member

Posts: 1246Riverside Jennifer?
I'm not sure why this is showing up in the Jacksonville STG, but this is definitely riverside Jen! I doubt she's in town, but that would be great!
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/727068535786
-
10-08-22 16:11 #28394Senior Member

Posts: 653Looks to good to be true. My hunch is that it's fake and the chances of that being the person in the photo is very low.
Originally Posted by LightBright904
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-22 14:53 #28393Senior Member

Posts: 181Very aware
I've been seeing this provider for 11 months on a regular bases. Never have I had a single issue with her concerning my safety or theft. It's all puzzling to me.
Originally Posted by Mkhnee
[View Original Post]
What ever, call me a white night if you choose too. It's not going to change my personal opinion and experience with this provider.
-
10-08-22 14:05 #28392Regular Member

Posts: 23Nice dream
I went to see this gal couple days ago. Pictures are pretty accurate. Nice spinner body. She said she couldn't do incall at the moment. I went with a car date. She wanted 100 for a qv FS or 80 for a BBJ with CIM. I opted for the BBJ. Never complained that I was touching her or pushing her head up and down to much. Went on for about 10-15 minutes. I let go in her mouth. She kept sucking for a minute and swallowed at the end. Safe location around southside blvd and 95.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...0/282406698377
-
10-08-22 09:27 #28391Senior Member

Posts: 37Just looking for a regular to give all my money too
I'm trying my best to kick this hobby. Anyone have any luck with hanging up the hat?
-
10-08-22 08:33 #28390Senior Member

Posts: 624Right pic
The one on the right looks like Blue haired Nina. Her verification photo looks nothing like her other than the hair is the same color. She is very plump to put it nicely.
Originally Posted by TeamRoper
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-22 07:34 #28389Senior Member

Posts: 73Jessica Chantel
Anybody know what happened to Jessica?
https://tryst.link/escort/jessica-pleasures#footer.
-
10-08-22 00:57 #28388Regular Member

Posts: 21Any Intel on this Latina?
Has anyone seen this one? If so, how was your experience and is she legit?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/94628945
-
10-07-22 22:43 #28387Regular Member

Posts: 23Also known as Karmen
Be sure research on Karmen. Not much good.
Originally Posted by BigEnk61
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-22 17:05 #28386Senior Member

Posts: 618Link?
It's helpful to post a direct link to the ad you're asking about.
Originally Posted by TeamRoper
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-22 16:07 #28385Senior Member

Posts: 50Info Please?
Has anyone seen either of these two? Seem to be roommates from the surroundings in the pictures.
Also has anyone heard from the good Mandy? Is she ok or what??
-
10-07-22 14:57 #28384Senior Member

Posts: 225Naomi
Hi guys,
This lady looks like a great dream to be had, looked for reviews none for a Naomi this year. Any help would be great, Thanks.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...-/481357804792
-
10-07-22 13:33 #28383Senior Member

Posts: 690Never Said It Was The Only Rhi Review and Said It Is A Crap Shot On Her
I said it was a recent review from July 2022. Never said it was the only review and never implied otherwise.
Originally Posted by BigEnk61
[View Original Post]
What was my purpose? I was pointing out seeing Rhi was a gamble, like a crap shoot you may bet good results or terrible drugged-out results.
That still is the point and why Rhi should be avoided by mongers.
Stay safe mongers.
-
10-07-22 12:56 #28382Senior Member

Posts: 181Out of four reviews
Three are positive.
Originally Posted by LowBaller
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-22 11:35 #28381Senior Member

Posts: 58JTB Stroll
Noticed Ariel enjoying the weather on a nice walk. Weights looks back to normal. So many freckles. Time to update those pics. Noticed other pleasant people enjoying the weather Bonev in the usual place. Local friend that works near mentioned bikers patrolling everyday keeping things safe. So happy for their help.










Reply With Quote





