Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 351 of 1288 FirstFirst ... 251 301 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 401 451 851 ... LastLast
Results 5,251 to 5,265 of 19319
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14069
    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    Total bad news! Been reviewed Has bf that wants her to take pic of your tag etc!.
    I always figured that an ad with no name is a warning sign. So far I've been right.

  2. #14068
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldToof  [View Original Post]
    No name listed to search for and I'm fairly new to the area.

    https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...-/773729453168
    Generally speaking any ad that barks orders from beginning to end is not going to go well. Don't even waste your time.

  3. #14067

    Juice

    Quote Originally Posted by GoldToof  [View Original Post]
    No name listed to search for and I'm fairly new to the area.

    https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...-/773729453168
    Total bad news! Been reviewed Has bf that wants her to take pic of your tag etc!

    Bs.

  4. #14066

    Search for Juicy

    Quote Originally Posted by GoldToof  [View Original Post]
    No name listed to search for and I'm fairly new to the area.

    https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...-/773729453168
    Some reviews YMMV.

  5. #14065

    Any info on this one?

    No name listed to search for and I'm fairly new to the area.

    https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...-/773729453168

  6. #14064

    Too bad about Lacey

    Quote Originally Posted by HardHat69  [View Original Post]
    https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...-/210748168552

    I had the chance to reconnect with Lacey recently. It had been a long time since we last met. She still has the same sweet personality, but sadly, it appears that the lifestyle has taken it's toll. She looked pretty rough, and for a brief moment, I thought about skipping the date altogether. However, I opted for a BBBJCIM, which was well done. All things considered though, I cannot recommend as it would not be a repeat for me.
    I've tried texting her a few times this last week without success. She's been at the top of my list for awhile now. Sounds like maybe it was for the best in the end. Thanks for the heads up HH.

  7. #14063

    Lacey

    Quote Originally Posted by HardHat69  [View Original Post]
    https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...-/210748168552

    I had the chance to reconnect with Lacey recently. It had been a long time since we last met. She still has the same sweet personality, but sadly, it appears that the lifestyle has taken it's toll. She looked pretty rough, and for a brief moment, I thought about skipping the date altogether. However, I opted for a BBBJCIM, which was well done. All things considered though, I cannot recommend as it would not be a repeat for me.
    Thanks for the info Hardhat, its a shame to see the lifestyle take over these beautiful ladies, I also remember the Lacey from the past.

  8. #14062

    Very interesting

    Quote Originally Posted by HardHat69  [View Original Post]
    Busted 10/2 11:49.
    OK she has been arrested that we can see but any info on her is blocked no picture no arrest record no court records.

    I don't do facebook so can't check there.

    Pictures in her profile are not of the provocative type.

    Could she be a informant or a setup to catch some johns??

  9. #14061

    Another without a name

    Does anyone have any info or experience with this ad.

    Thank you for any info.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...-/736550455302

  10. #14060

    Madam D

    Quote Originally Posted by HardHat69  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know how long she will be in town for? I seem to keep missing her.
    Madam D told me at least a week, maybe longer if she gets good response and interest!

  11. #14059
    Quote Originally Posted by HardHat69  [View Original Post]
    https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...-/210748168552

    I had the chance to reconnect with Lacey recently. It had been a long time since we last met. She still has the same sweet personality, but sadly, it appears that the lifestyle has taken it's toll. She looked pretty rough, and for a brief moment, I thought about skipping the date altogether. However, I opted for a BBBJCIM, which was well done. All things considered though, I cannot recommend as it would not be a repeat for me.
    Thanks very much for the post HH. Lacey was on my list and now I'm looking for the strike through.

  12. #14058

    Madam D

    Quote Originally Posted by Willie24  [View Original Post]
    So I guess that Madam D has included Melbourne Beach on her State Tour! Of course, she's staying at a nice hotel on the Beach.
    Does anyone know how long she will be in town for? I seem to keep missing her.

  13. #14057

    Lacey Marie

    https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...-/210748168552

    I had the chance to reconnect with Lacey recently. It had been a long time since we last met. She still has the same sweet personality, but sadly, it appears that the lifestyle has taken it's toll. She looked pretty rough, and for a brief moment, I thought about skipping the date altogether. However, I opted for a BBBJCIM, which was well done. All things considered though, I cannot recommend as it would not be a repeat for me.

  14. #14056

    Anyone seen Bree

    Anyone seen Bree lately? Tried to contact with no reply. She used to be out of palmbay / Melbourne but haven't seen any posts since August.

  15. #14055

    I guess Kimmy is back

    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...a/835716672481

    I happen to find her post on Sumo. Nothing on the area STG site. I wonder if she is going to back for a while?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape