Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 374 of 920 FirstFirst ... 274 324 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 424 474 874 ... LastLast
Results 5,596 to 5,610 of 13798
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8203

    Short leash

    Quote Originally Posted by Amplitude  [View Original Post]
    Several years beyond seven I was in under his original name. Then I started dating a big titty AA I met at Admiral and fell away. When I wanted back in after that hiatus he not only didn't respond but was rude on the phone. I described the location set up he had at the time. Even gave Pam as a reference, no dice.

    Fuck Mike.
    Agreed, he's quite vindictive. I was a customer for about a year and then went on hiatus. No cancellation or anything ever. And when I wanted to come back same story.

  2. #8202

    Russian girl at HKPD

    Saw they have a Russian girl so I decide to give her a try because the last one I had at RL was good but this girl has too many restrictions. No kissing or licking anywhere, no cowgirl and would not take off.

    Cover even for the HJ.

  3. #8201
    Quote Originally Posted by DMichaels69  [View Original Post]
    Did he give a reason or just said no?
    He spoke about the "important people he had as clients that he wasn't going to put at risk. " I get that. But to totally give the Heisman even with solid references? That's when begging someone to be their customer sticks in your craw.

  4. #8200

    Kp

    Quote Originally Posted by Amplitude  [View Original Post]
    Several years beyond seven I was in under his original name. Then I started dating a big titty AA I met at Admiral and fell away. When I wanted back in after that hiatus he not only didn't respond but was rude on the phone. I described the location set up he had at the time. Even gave Pam as a reference, no dice.

    Fuck Mike.
    Yeah, interesting, I noticed that Pam used a location that Mike had previously used. As you may recall, KP started out as Thai Palace then switched to Korean Palace about the time Pam appeared.

  5. #8199

    Mike

    Quote Originally Posted by LowEndPlayer  [View Original Post]
    I've been a client for 7 years. Mike is very professional, and not in the business of screwing over his customers.
    I prefer to stay anonymous in this hobby. If Mike's ever taking the heat he will definitely walk. All the mongers personal information is a fed gift.

  6. #8198

    Re: KP Brianna

    Saw Brianna at KP based on the reviews here and can confirm she was a fantastic GFE experience. Her voice is funny as hell though. She sounds exactly like Moaning Myrtle from the Harry Potter movies lmao.

    Today is her last day in town before she heads back to Philly.

  7. #8197
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDipper71  [View Original Post]
    I'll bet you a (more fair) Korean agency would roll into town the minute Mike leaves or something happens to him.
    Yeah maybe the Kgirls think this market is small, but mike is just deliberately making his agency small on purpose. The European agencies have way more girls / agencies at the same price point.

  8. #8196
    Quote Originally Posted by ShuperShtar  [View Original Post]
    Yeah if Mike wasn't insane about screening, and had the same type of screening like they have on the west coast he could probably have a agency easily 3-5 x as large. As in having 3-5 x as many girls working. It's really a open opportunity at this point for a competing Korean agency to begin operating here.
    I'll bet you a (more fair) Korean agency would roll into town the minute Mike leaves or something happens to him.

  9. #8195
    Quote Originally Posted by Amplitude  [View Original Post]
    Several years beyond seven I was in under his original name. Then I started dating a big titty AA I met at Admiral and fell away. When I wanted back in after that hiatus he not only didn't respond but was rude on the phone. I described the location set up he had at the time. Even gave Pam as a reference, no dice.

    Fuck Mike.
    Yeah if Mike wasn't insane about screening, and had the same type of screening like they have on the west coast he could probably have a agency easily 3-5 x as large. As in having 3-5 x as many girls working. It's really a open opportunity at this point for a competing Korean agency to begin operating here.

  10. #8194
    Did he give a reason or just said no?

    Quote Originally Posted by Amplitude  [View Original Post]
    Several years beyond seven I was in under his original name. Then I started dating a big titty AA I met at Admiral and fell away. When I wanted back in after that hiatus he not only didn't respond but was rude on the phone. I described the location set up he had at the time. Even gave Pam as a reference, no dice.

    Fuck Mike.

  11. #8193
    Quote Originally Posted by LowEndPlayer  [View Original Post]
    I've been a client for 7 years. Mike is very professional, and not in the business of screwing over his customers.
    Several years beyond seven I was in under his original name. Then I started dating a big titty AA I met at Admiral and fell away. When I wanted back in after that hiatus he not only didn't respond but was rude on the phone. I described the location set up he had at the time. Even gave Pam as a reference, no dice.

    Fuck Mike.

  12. #8192
    Quote Originally Posted by SawBoy1740  [View Original Post]
    I've sent verification at least a dozen times and never heard back. Even texted him.
    Fuck Mike!

  13. #8191
    Quote Originally Posted by OFCharlie  [View Original Post]
    Some of you might know her as KK as that is what she uses for her wechat, but most of know her as Kiki.
    Damn she immediately left, so these promotional posts don't drive business anymore?

    Or did someone show her the CBS news video because she was at RL at 2526 LOL.

  14. #8190
    Quote Originally Posted by LowEndPlayer  [View Original Post]
    I've been a client for 7 years. Mike is very professional, and not in the business of screwing over his customers.
    I've sent verification at least a dozen times and never heard back. Even texted him.

  15. #8189

    Rivers Casino

    Quote Originally Posted by ShuperShtar  [View Original Post]
    What casino is near Ohare?
    Rivers casino is near the airport.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape