Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 375 of 921 FirstFirst ... 275 325 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 425 475 875 ... LastLast
Results 5,611 to 5,625 of 13808
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8198

    Re: KP Brianna

    Saw Brianna at KP based on the reviews here and can confirm she was a fantastic GFE experience. Her voice is funny as hell though. She sounds exactly like Moaning Myrtle from the Harry Potter movies lmao.

    Today is her last day in town before she heads back to Philly.

  2. #8197
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDipper71  [View Original Post]
    I'll bet you a (more fair) Korean agency would roll into town the minute Mike leaves or something happens to him.
    Yeah maybe the Kgirls think this market is small, but mike is just deliberately making his agency small on purpose. The European agencies have way more girls / agencies at the same price point.

  3. #8196
    Quote Originally Posted by ShuperShtar  [View Original Post]
    Yeah if Mike wasn't insane about screening, and had the same type of screening like they have on the west coast he could probably have a agency easily 3-5 x as large. As in having 3-5 x as many girls working. It's really a open opportunity at this point for a competing Korean agency to begin operating here.
    I'll bet you a (more fair) Korean agency would roll into town the minute Mike leaves or something happens to him.

  4. #8195
    Quote Originally Posted by Amplitude  [View Original Post]
    Several years beyond seven I was in under his original name. Then I started dating a big titty AA I met at Admiral and fell away. When I wanted back in after that hiatus he not only didn't respond but was rude on the phone. I described the location set up he had at the time. Even gave Pam as a reference, no dice.

    Fuck Mike.
    Yeah if Mike wasn't insane about screening, and had the same type of screening like they have on the west coast he could probably have a agency easily 3-5 x as large. As in having 3-5 x as many girls working. It's really a open opportunity at this point for a competing Korean agency to begin operating here.

  5. #8194
    Did he give a reason or just said no?

    Quote Originally Posted by Amplitude  [View Original Post]
    Several years beyond seven I was in under his original name. Then I started dating a big titty AA I met at Admiral and fell away. When I wanted back in after that hiatus he not only didn't respond but was rude on the phone. I described the location set up he had at the time. Even gave Pam as a reference, no dice.

    Fuck Mike.

  6. #8193
    Quote Originally Posted by LowEndPlayer  [View Original Post]
    I've been a client for 7 years. Mike is very professional, and not in the business of screwing over his customers.
    Several years beyond seven I was in under his original name. Then I started dating a big titty AA I met at Admiral and fell away. When I wanted back in after that hiatus he not only didn't respond but was rude on the phone. I described the location set up he had at the time. Even gave Pam as a reference, no dice.

    Fuck Mike.

  7. #8192
    Quote Originally Posted by SawBoy1740  [View Original Post]
    I've sent verification at least a dozen times and never heard back. Even texted him.
    Fuck Mike!

  8. #8191
    Quote Originally Posted by OFCharlie  [View Original Post]
    Some of you might know her as KK as that is what she uses for her wechat, but most of know her as Kiki.
    Damn she immediately left, so these promotional posts don't drive business anymore?

    Or did someone show her the CBS news video because she was at RL at 2526 LOL.

  9. #8190
    Quote Originally Posted by LowEndPlayer  [View Original Post]
    I've been a client for 7 years. Mike is very professional, and not in the business of screwing over his customers.
    I've sent verification at least a dozen times and never heard back. Even texted him.

  10. #8189

    Rivers Casino

    Quote Originally Posted by ShuperShtar  [View Original Post]
    What casino is near Ohare?
    Rivers casino is near the airport.

  11. #8188

    KP verification

    Quote Originally Posted by Champ2014  [View Original Post]
    Please can you confirm, how did you get verified. I'm super nervous giving any employment information.

    But want to go there so bad.
    I've been a client for 7 years. Mike is very professional, and not in the business of screwing over his customers.

  12. #8187

    Rivers

    It was Rivers.

    If you search the thread I'm sure you can find the complex too. Thats how I knew where to go.

    Its close but maybe more then 5 min.

    Also be warned it is a busy complex, don't let that throw you off.

    PM if you want anymore details.

    Quote Originally Posted by ShuperShtar  [View Original Post]
    Horseshoe Hammond closer to the city and a shorter drive.

  13. #8186

    Suggestions?

    Haven't been here for a while. Just want to learn if there are any places besides HKPD. Reached out to RL and they gave me the HKPD location as well, confused and a bit worried for the reports of HKPD got raided. Thanks!

  14. #8185
    Quote Originally Posted by OrdLover  [View Original Post]
    The one in Rosemont. That is the only one close to the city. Rivers.
    Horseshoe Hammond closer to the city and a shorter drive.

  15. #8184
    Quote Originally Posted by ShuperShtar  [View Original Post]
    What casino is near Ohare? Great report.
    The one in Rosemont. That is the only one close to the city. Rivers.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape