Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,036 to 10,050 of 30322
-
10-08-22 08:24 #20287Senior Member

Posts: 179One of my favorites
I have been with Alma on multiple occasions. She is a really sweet and affectionate provider. Was a dancer at one point, now works with the others. When she was solo, it was 200 for FS. It has gone up with her new arrangement, but it was not bad. It is also safer.
Originally Posted by Riosamba
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-22 08:01 #20286Senior Member

Posts: 518Real, but a bit too ghetto for my taste. Once she gets money her attitude changes.
Originally Posted by MongerNc2022
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-22 07:37 #20285Senior Member

Posts: 222Ashley
She's legit and those are her pics. Works with Rachel and the others at the private spot.
Originally Posted by NickNock986
[View Original Post]
She's a great time. Everything covered.
Go for it.
-
10-08-22 02:01 #20284Senior Member

Posts: 201Hmm. Let me know how she is please.
Originally Posted by SpeedyGonzales
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-22 00:12 #20283Senior Member

Posts: 1455Alma
She has to be with them bc the number pulls up a girl named Sage also.
https://www.adultlook.com/p/3205511
https://www.slixa.com/north-carolina...te/sultry-sage
https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/704-966-7300
Originally Posted by BlueBoi69
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-22 23:03 #20282Regular Member

Posts: 3Elizabeth review
I decided after getting no responses back from 4 or 5 providers yesterday to try this one out. She is real, but, its not worth it. She lives in a condominium, I felt ok there, but it's a majority black neighborhood, there are some white people who live there, but if you are white driving in a BMW or something, you will stand out. When I pulled up she asked me to take her to get something to eat, I obliged and got her something before heading back to the condos to her place, she is talkative and tries to be funny all the time, she is friendly for the most part. However, she is hooked on demons. When we got back, she said she needed to smoke her dope to get in the mood. She took awhile to smoke before finally proceeding. I'm trying not to rush her to be polite, so after what felt like what was 25 minutes or so, sitting in her room making some small talk watching her smoke her crack, talking on the phone to other dudes trying to setup more dates, talking to her, "friend" and her, "nephew". She finally gets to work, she doesn't do anything without a cover, thankfully she had one. So she gives me head, its fine but then after only a few minutes she tells me to, "let her feel it" so we switch positions for her kneeling at the end of the bed and I'm standing, still covered of course. I get to work, at this point, me personally, I can't really cum from vaginal alone, which is why I asked for 1 hour which she quoted at 80, after about 10 minutes of actual sexual activity she says that time is up. If I want more she needs more money, I decided I've had enough, I'm leaving. But then she tries to beg me to take her to the family dollar store for some stuff, and that I could have more service in exchange. I decided to agree, that was a mistake! She takes at least 20 something minutes, just putting on her clothes, dancing to her loud music, smoking more crack and talking to her friend. After 20 minutes, her "newphew" calls, and then she proceeds to ask him for the same stuff she wanted to get from family dollar, so it looks like she no longer needs me to take her. I decided to go get more money at the ATM we agree on 40 for more time. I go get the money and I come back, and again the crack waiting game, this time I make it clear that I'm not in a mood to watch her smoke crack all night, I wanted oral, I wanted what I paid for, she goes out of her room serval times to talk to her,"nephew" and her,"friend" and some other girl with her,"nephew" and honestly I wanted to ask him if she was available. But finally she came back got to work, again, this is another 20 minutes waiting for her to, "get in the mood". This time around she went for about 15 minutes of oral and hand combination, and in the end I finish myself off because she stops after 15 minutes or so. While getting dressed she asked me what color was my car, the same car she rode in when I took her to buy her food, I just told her she's already seen my car (weird, I guess it was the crack) She ask for me to stay around her listen to more of her rambling while she's high. I decline and leave. I don't think I'm going to repeat that, and I think this might be the last time I get any girls under 200 dollars, all the girls here in charlotte just want to do as little as possible and take more and more money with hardly any service in return. But I'm a newbie so I can admit that I made some mistakes going to this unreviewed person, but no one can't say I haven't taken one for the team.
Originally Posted by SpeedyGonzales
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-22 21:46 #20281Senior Member

Posts: 1205TOFTT and report back.
Originally Posted by MongerNc2022
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-22 20:46 #20280Banned Member

Posts: 905All the nice looking ones with hair and nails done look drug free cost a lot but I don't blame them get all they can if I could afford it I would try her.
Originally Posted by BullCalf23
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-22 18:09 #20279Senior Member

Posts: 229Based on the link. She's definitely with the QCE crew. If she is her rates are going to be high.
Originally Posted by Riosamba
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-22 18:09 #20278Senior Member

Posts: 949Allie
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...n/355633091957
If she was a dead fish for the Capt, she's probably a dead fish on stage.
Originally Posted by Mdcraig
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-22 18:06 #20277Senior Member

Posts: 112If that's your thing
If you get off to paying 450 bones for a CBJ have at it brother.
Originally Posted by MongerNc2022
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-22 17:31 #20276Senior Member

Posts: 949Ashley
She does look TGTBT. Usually, when these girls show their face, tits, and good stuff, the ad is always fake. All of this is hidden in these pics. Honestly, it's hard to tell.
Originally Posted by NickNock986
[View Original Post]
I haven't seen any reviews either. I also didn't realize that she's been posting since July.
-
10-07-22 17:20 #20275Senior Member

Posts: 224Alma
Has anyone experienced her? If she's real, damn she looks like she'd be a blast.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lotte/94576188
-
10-07-22 17:08 #20274Regular Member

Posts: 8Thirsty Thursday
https://aaok.com.listcrawler.eu/post...lotte/94424005
Seen this one not too long ago, was able to talk down to 60 for a QV, was in a little hotel behind the office depot. Ass soft and real and she throws it back might be to big for some mongers taste but I like a fat ass and don't care if I can get past the cheeks or not with a real and not man made one LOL. CBJ had a little teeth to it but not enough to complain about, doesn't really care for just BJ and only does it before you bend her over. Probably would repeat if I was in the area but pretty sure she only did 60 because of hard times.
-
10-07-22 16:54 #20273Regular Member

Posts: 8Sexy BBW
Seen this provider a couple of times, originally out of Waxhaw but now post under Gastonia. She's pretty down to earth, pretty good BBBJ and CBJ pretty new to the game. Back shots were phenomenal and she converses pretty good as well. Would see her more often but right now she's been using her friends or peeps car and hasn't responded in the past week, not sure if she got busted or her situation. On the thick side (in a good way) has some baby weight but nothing those jugs and ass don't compensate for. Would definitely repeat. Rates are 80-120 on week days and 100-160 on weekends. Definitely can talk her down if your not a creep but she told me she's trying to find new / more clientele.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lotte/94202849










Reply With Quote





