Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,886 to 12,900 of 41271
-
10-07-22 17:05 #28386Senior Member

Posts: 618Link?
It's helpful to post a direct link to the ad you're asking about.
Originally Posted by TeamRoper
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-22 16:07 #28385Senior Member

Posts: 50Info Please?
Has anyone seen either of these two? Seem to be roommates from the surroundings in the pictures.
Also has anyone heard from the good Mandy? Is she ok or what??
-
10-07-22 14:57 #28384Senior Member

Posts: 225Naomi
Hi guys,
This lady looks like a great dream to be had, looked for reviews none for a Naomi this year. Any help would be great, Thanks.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...-/481357804792
-
10-07-22 13:33 #28383Senior Member

Posts: 690Never Said It Was The Only Rhi Review and Said It Is A Crap Shot On Her
I said it was a recent review from July 2022. Never said it was the only review and never implied otherwise.
Originally Posted by BigEnk61
[View Original Post]
What was my purpose? I was pointing out seeing Rhi was a gamble, like a crap shoot you may bet good results or terrible drugged-out results.
That still is the point and why Rhi should be avoided by mongers.
Stay safe mongers.
-
10-07-22 12:56 #28382Senior Member

Posts: 181Out of four reviews
Three are positive.
Originally Posted by LowBaller
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-22 11:35 #28381Senior Member

Posts: 58JTB Stroll
Noticed Ariel enjoying the weather on a nice walk. Weights looks back to normal. So many freckles. Time to update those pics. Noticed other pleasant people enjoying the weather Bonev in the usual place. Local friend that works near mentioned bikers patrolling everyday keeping things safe. So happy for their help.
-
10-07-22 10:25 #28380Senior Member

Posts: 653Oh damn what the hell happened she was my most reliable one that offered great service most of the time.
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-22 06:37 #28379Senior Member

Posts: 1244Jennifer has been downtown since July, and may be away for a while depending on the outcome on Monday.
Originally Posted by OneForTheGlory
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-22 05:53 #28378Senior Member

Posts: 28Jenn
She's visiting her uncle. She has a court date on Monday.
-
10-07-22 05:25 #28377Senior Member

Posts: 653Butterfly jenn
Has anyone heard or seen her at all. Kind of missing her she more reliable and offered better service than 70 percent of these new providers now.
-
10-07-22 01:55 #28376Senior Member

Posts: 186Jasmine
I saw her several times in Saint Augustine. Great experience and great provider.
Originally Posted by TopJimmie
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-22 22:28 #28375Senior Member

Posts: 618Jasmine
Search Saint Augustine for jasmine. She's solid! Great time.
Originally Posted by Pah8012
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-22 18:55 #28374Regular Member

Posts: 6Tried to see her today and everything was pretty normal up to the point where I got her room number. Was very hard to communicate with her once I got there. Once I got the room number I get up there and an old man answers the door. Not sure what went wrong but I won't be doing that again LOL.
Originally Posted by TkuCoach
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-22 18:50 #28373Senior Member

Posts: 708Anyone have a review for this one??
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...u/021859622785
I beleive this is the second time I've seen this one in an ad in recent weeks. I'm pretty sure I saw her originally about 8 years ago or more when she moved back to Jax and her boyfriend was in jail? I recall she had a terrible stuck up attitude but that Body! I think she was high as hell when I saw her and because she seemed like a clock watcher and kept talking about the session coming to an end. But two hours later she was still sitting on me going through all positions (I was much younger then). I think the number was 69 for more than an hour. Neither of us wanted to stop. I never met up with her again but that body seems to be rocking. I recall her having slightly pineapple skin in her face.
Anyone visit this one recently?
-
10-06-22 18:36 #28372Senior Member

Posts: 708You described her exactly right. She is a happy and cheerful person and you don't get a hint of how flighty she is at the onset. She needs guidance in life I would say. She's doing the best she can. But you dig a little deeper with her. Then you notice the vacancy sign. I wish her well.
Originally Posted by JFriday
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





