Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #50284
    Quote Originally Posted by RedneckStud  [View Original Post]
    I went to Li Massage the other day. Drew Nana, or at least that's what I think she said through her mask. Looked like she might be cute, but she kept her mask on even though I said she could take it off.

    I asked for an hour and a table shower. The table shower was good. She touched everywhere, and I got half erect while she was doing it. I love it when they dry me off and my dick is pointing right at their face.

    She took me to the room and left while I took off the robe and laid down. Why bother leaving? She came back in and confirmed the time and prices. She gave a decent, firm massage. There was a little teasing. When she finished massaging my legs, she reached in between my legs and grabbed my cock and balls. She held on to them, with some motion, for a good two minutes. Then she did that whole tickle thing, and went to get a hot towel.

    On the flip, she went right for Jr. She was rubbing my balls and taint when she got the hint that I like my starfish played with. She asked if I wanted in or out. I said out, and she did a great job of jerking me while playing with the butthole. It wasn't more than five minutes later that I blew my load. She giggled because my first shot went up to my shoulder. She helped me wipe off and got another towel. She spent the remainder of my time giving a great foot massage.

    $60+$10+$60 out the door. I hope to see her again soon.
    They usually leave after a TS to clean off the table for the next client while you get ready.

  2. #50283

    We'll test the water for you

    Quote Originally Posted by MunchMacoochie  [View Original Post]
    So I pulled out today and discharged all over her belly and I'm wondering "just how many other guys are sticking it to you?

    I think I was first this morning anyway.
    Well tell us who she is, I'll go anonymous, try to see how far she'll go and report back especially if she offers bare.

  3. #50282
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWiseacre  [View Original Post]
    She's not only putting the same stuff out with others, she's probably doing more.

    Her first choice is to fuck your wallet and let the wallet CIM. Her second choice is to fuck a different monger's wallet and let it CIM. She will bareback any wallet any time.

    Your ATF likes you. You are probably a good client. But she has other clients like you, and probably others that give her even bigger tips than you do.

    Always assume that whatever you are doing or whatever you are tipping is less than some other guy. She is your favorite tool to rent and little more.
    So I pulled out today and discharged all over her belly and I'm wondering "just how many other guys are sticking it to you?

    I think I was first this morning anyway.


    Edit .... Different store, different girl

  4. #50281

    Tag Team

    Quote Originally Posted by DustyBottoms  [View Original Post]
    So you're asking for a tag team partner?
    I'm def looking to tag team my ATF one after another.

  5. #50280
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvThis  [View Original Post]
    I think Tina will be my next visit, though I might ask for a 4 hand to start with from Tina and Amy, then allow Amy to see the next monger while I finish with Tina.
    So you're asking for a tag team partner?

  6. #50279

    CiCi

    Quote Originally Posted by Dcj5432  [View Original Post]
    Where is this?
    He said Young's.

  7. #50278

    Tina at Pearl

    Quote Originally Posted by OopaRam  [View Original Post]
    Tried out Tina at Pearl. Small Bs with eraser tip as usual. No discussion of tips. Decent English but I wasn't into talking when I visited. She just pulled up her bra and let you suck. Good HJ technique. No mask and can see the badly stained teeth, If you don't mind.
    I think Tina will be my next visit, though I might ask for a 4 hand to start with from Tina and Amy, then allow Amy to see the next monger while I finish with Tina.

  8. #50277

    Cici

    Quote Originally Posted by ComTech42  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by and saw CiCi. Bit larger than most but she never disappoints. Good attitude and friendly UTC, $. 4 OTD.
    Where is this?

  9. #50276
    Quote Originally Posted by ComTech42  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by and saw CiCi. Bit larger than most but she never disappoints. Good attitude and friendly UTC, $. 4 OTD.
    I couldn't walk through that door after what happened for all the money in the world.

  10. #50275

    Pearl Tina

    Quote Originally Posted by DustyBottoms  [View Original Post]
    Tina is probably 5'2" or 5'3" very nice figure, very cute face, and nice personality.
    Tried out Tina at Pearl. Small Bs with eraser tip as usual. No discussion of tips. Decent English but I wasn't into talking when I visited. She just pulled up her bra and let you suck. Good HJ technique. No mask and can see the badly stained teeth, If you don't mind.

  11. #50274

    Youngs

    Stopped by and saw CiCi. Bit larger than most but she never disappoints. Good attitude and friendly UTC, $. 4 OTD.

  12. #50273

    Yuki

    Quote Originally Posted by RoofToPremo  [View Original Post]
    My Dream about Yuki Massage:

    Went there after all the messages about variety of girls. It was pretty late at night around 9:15 and surprised to see how busy they were. Three mongers are there, I can clearly hear the creaking sounds and some one got very lucky that night.

    Anyhow I've got an Asian in her early 30's. Nice body and rack. Offered the finish and I've asked for next level and accepted. Allowed UTC top and bottom. 8 + $. 2 total damage came to $$. I am not sure I will dream again about repeating to such busy place.
    Sounds like Grace she has a very nice pair there is a nice line up here its just a bit higher than most AMPs.

  13. #50272
    Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaFunGuy  [View Original Post]
    Monica's Identification Card has 1993 DOB.
    I will believe you but I have lived in Asia for 7+ years and been around a lot of Asians. She has not aged well if she is only 29 is all I can say. These days. Either way she has a good body and that is all I really cared about. Good on you for checking the I'd card somehow.

  14. #50271
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  15. #50270
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikenfla58  [View Original Post]
    Yes, they are closed permanently in this location. Not sure if they were charged with anything, I doubt it. Probably a proactive move.
    I wonder where they'll relocate to, back to East Cobb?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape