Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by AlexDeLarge1
  1. #6809
    Quote Originally Posted by BcSpam21  [View Original Post]
    Cool story, bro.

    Seriously, what does this add to the conversation? I'm not very active on boards like this for a number of reasons, and this is one of them. These boards are supposed to be useful in a very risky field, but guys like you just make it such a toxic atmosphere for no damn reason.

    Now just to clarify, I'm not here to white knight and defend Gina's honor or anything. I've seen Gina three times in the past, and I honestly never had as good of a time as everyone else seems to. The visits were good at first, but each time for me suffered from the law of diminishing returns. Maybe it was because I wasn't assertive enough and tell her what I wanted, who knows.

    As for you, we get it, dude. She's too old for you. That's fine. You've made that perfectly clear, and unless you have anything new to add to the discussion, who gives a shit? A lot of guys like her and are willing to pay what she asks. That's their decision. But who the hell are you to keep chiming in, spamming this thread with useless posts and essentially trolling? Go about your life, see the girls you want to see, and everyone else will see who they want to see?
    It's a different perspective. She has her fans. She also seems to get free promo constantly. Other girls get reviewed. With her it's guess who is back in town.

  2. #6808
    Quote Originally Posted by Theme888  [View Original Post]
    The ad doesn't mention the name of the place and uses generic photos which I can guarantee are not accurate. In fact this almost seems like a sting operation, or worse yet you'll go there, someone'll stick you with a needle, then you'll wake up in an abandoned warehouse missing a kidney or something.

    I wouldn't trust it.
    The twitter link in the ad is dead, LOL.

  3. #6807

    Careful

    Quote Originally Posted by FkHerHard  [View Original Post]
    This is the place sorry forgot to put the link.

    https://adultsearch.com/new-york/man...scorts/1937377
    The ad doesn't mention the name of the place and uses generic photos which I can guarantee are not accurate. In fact this almost seems like a sting operation, or worse yet you'll go there, someone'll stick you with a needle, then you'll wake up in an abandoned warehouse missing a kidney or something.

    I wouldn't trust it.

  4. #6806
    Quote Originally Posted by RealInTheField  [View Original Post]
    To you her price is fine to me just like an athlete that has passed their prime I think the same of escorts.

    Higher prices for older escorts never made sense to me. I can't support that. Enjoy.
    Cool story, bro.

    Seriously, what does this add to the conversation? I'm not very active on boards like this for a number of reasons, and this is one of them. These boards are supposed to be useful in a very risky field, but guys like you just make it such a toxic atmosphere for no damn reason.

    Now just to clarify, I'm not here to white knight and defend Gina's honor or anything. I've seen Gina three times in the past, and I honestly never had as good of a time as everyone else seems to. The visits were good at first, but each time for me suffered from the law of diminishing returns. Maybe it was because I wasn't assertive enough and tell her what I wanted, who knows.

    As for you, we get it, dude. She's too old for you. That's fine. You've made that perfectly clear, and unless you have anything new to add to the discussion, who gives a shit? A lot of guys like her and are willing to pay what she asks. That's their decision. But who the hell are you to keep chiming in, spamming this thread with useless posts and essentially trolling? Go about your life, see the girls you want to see, and everyone else will see who they want to see?

  5. #6805
    Quote Originally Posted by Clewis632  [View Original Post]
    Her price is fine and maybe out of your range.
    To you her price is fine to me just like an athlete that has passed their prime I think the same of escorts.

    Higher prices for older escorts never made sense to me. I can't support that. Enjoy.

  6. #6804
    Which site? I'm interested in Kana especially if she has a round and soft ass. But not sure where to look. Any help would be appreciated.

    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    Saw two new girls on the site and ended up going in afternoon to check them out. Unfortunately Yume was busy so I drew Kanna.

    Cute girl, fat lips (good for kissing).

    Tits are flat. No way she's a C. Even a Japanese C doesn't make sense. She's American A LOL.

    Ass is good. Round and soft to the grab. Easy to spread the cheeks for daty.

    Pussy was freshly shaved and they was a big plus. Nice and soft and small pussy lips.

    Quick shower and we 69's for daysssss ate that pussy good and let her suck my dick for a long time. I fucked her (covered) for a long time in mish because I enjoy kissing and fucking and eventually I ask for reverse cowgirl so she can bounce on me for my pseudo doggy finish in the bag.

    Thank goodness I brought my own cover because I cannot afford her BBFS. $300 BBFS or $400 bbfscip. Way too rich for my blood.

    Posted her in case you wanted BBFS, bring a fat wallet.

    A very good times for $240 for me. Ain't going to pay that BBFS fee though.

  7. #6803

    Forgot the link

    Quote Originally Posted by Theme888  [View Original Post]
    What place?
    This is the place sorry forgot to put the link.

    https://adultsearch.com/new-york/man...scorts/1937377

  8. #6802
    Quote Originally Posted by RealInTheField  [View Original Post]
    Couldn't disagree more. She's 50 years old. She should be going way down in price not up.
    Her price is fine and maybe out of your range.

  9. #6801

    Let's not get carried away here

    Quote Originally Posted by Thebitmaster  [View Original Post]
    The best experience you can get at any price. I've been in a relationship for the past 2-3 years, but before that Gina never ceased to amaze me. She will do ANYTHING to please and is absolutely beautiful.
    I'd have to be honest, I've been with GR, and she's definitely more permissive than other women I've been with, but she's not that good a fuck. I'd have to take the lead. Plus she does that hand trick when you fuck so that it seems you're fucking a tighter pussy than you really are.

  10. #6800

    Gina proves that age doesn't matter

    Quote Originally Posted by RealInTheField  [View Original Post]
    Couldn't disagree more. She's 50 years old. She should be going way down in price not up.
    The best experience you can get at any price. I've been in a relationship for the past 2-3 years, but before that Gina never ceased to amaze me. She will do ANYTHING to please and is absolutely beautiful.

  11. #6799
    Quote Originally Posted by BBPornoGeek  [View Original Post]
    Went up by a Benjamin a while ago. Still good value for what one can do with her.
    Couldn't disagree more. She's 50 years old. She should be going way down in price not up.

  12. #6798
    Quote Originally Posted by EfxPharma  [View Original Post]
    Is it me or did her rates go up quite a bit?
    Went up by a Benjamin a while ago. Still good value for what one can do with her.

  13. #6797
    Is it me or did her rates go up quite a bit?

    Quote Originally Posted by Protelevid  [View Original Post]
    Gina is back in town from 9/27 - 10/11. I scheduled an appointment for tomorrow, She just keeps getting better. www.ginarollins.com.

  14. #6796

    What place?

    Quote Originally Posted by Fkherhard  [View Original Post]
    Wanting to go check out this place and know if it's really BBFS?
    What place?

  15. #6795

    Anyone been?

    Wanting to go check out this place and know if it's really BBFS?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape