Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Brazlilian Girls

+ Add Report
Page 31 of 68 FirstFirst ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 465 of 1011
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #561
    Quote Originally Posted by LiveOneWranglr  [View Original Post]
    I love her but my buddy says she's TS. What's the general consensus here? He thinks that mostly because of the huge clit and the deep voice, tall, strong.
    I think it was established a while ago that she is a real woman. I can see where people might think that. There's something about some of these Brazilian women. A lot of them are tall and well built with big fake tits an asses. Most of them have had so much plastic surgery that their faces have some odd features that makes them look slightly masculine. I used to see Carol Colt. She hasn't been around in a while but I've seen pictures of her before she had work done to her face and she looked a lot prettier. Her face used to have that girl next door look and now she looks more bombshell, but kind of odd looking. She's still pretty I guess, just hard to describe. Another Brazilian one named Sasha who visits here every month or so has had work done to her face and her chin is weirdly pointy. I'm pretty sure they go to Brazil to get their plastic surgery so they may not be getting the most top notch surgery.

  2. #560

    Amandine review

    Saw Amandhina recently and was well worth it. All covered but her thick juicy ass, nice titles and delicious lips made it worth it.

    Came into the room, friendly greeting, assisted with taking off my clothes and then hers, once naked she dry humped me while I caressed her tips and kissed her neck. After a few minutes of this, laid down on the bed and she started sucking balls. As that happened, she put on the cover and started some good deepthroating action while laying sideways so I can caress both her tits and ass. No DATY as I just don't do that with girls I know see a lot of different dudes all the time. She smelled clean and was fine, so no worries about that (if you are you to into it, take a bite). After a good 8-10 minutes of a nice sloppy CBJ, she hopped on and reverse cowgirl, with me slapping her gigantic ass as she bounced up and down. Switched to cowgirl for a few more minutes then I told her to get up and turn around so I could pound that ass. Girl can take a good dicking and went at it for the last 5 minutes while slapping her ass a few more times. Popped in bag, cleaned up and talked a little bit while getting dressed.

    Overall a great experience, about an 8. 5 since it was covered. She looks like Kelly Flanagan from the Bachelor / Bachelorette, so if you think Kelly's hot, Amandhina is the Brazilian version of her. Bigger tits, ass and you can actually fuck her. Highly recommended!

  3. #559
    Quote Originally Posted by DexterCurtis  [View Original Post]
    Took the advice seen here and saw Julie this morning. One of the best experiences I have had to date. It's pricey but well worth the time.
    I love her but my buddy says she's TS. What's the general consensus here? He thinks that mostly because of the huge clit and the deep voice, tall, strong.

  4. #558

    Julie in Framingham

    Took the advice seen here and saw Julie this morning. One of the best experiences I have had to date. It's pricey but well worth the time.

  5. #557
    Quote Originally Posted by RICheeseHead  [View Original Post]
    300 for 30,50's, no BBBJ, that seems crazytown.
    Thank you. I was thinking it's just me. I personally don't care if they're 21.300 for CBJ from anyone doesn't do it for me. I find that to be more frustrating than enjoyable.

  6. #556
    Quote Originally Posted by Sbagstr  [View Original Post]
    Any Intel on Lorena in Burlington apartment?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...oston/96330786

    Much appreciated.
    I'll go dog her out today and report back.

  7. #555

    Lorena Burlington

    Any Intel on Lorena in Burlington apartment?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...oston/96330786

    Much appreciated.

  8. #554
    Quote Originally Posted by RICheeseHead  [View Original Post]
    300 for 30,50's, no BBBJ, that seems crazytown.
    She's nowhere near 50's. Late 30's early 40's.

  9. #553
    Quote Originally Posted by Cumisher  [View Original Post]
    Pics are her but dated. She's def older prob mid 40's maybe 50's. Still in shape and has a nice body with little baby marks. Arrived at location which was convenient with plenty of parking. Opt for hh 300 Massage was okay. Not much teasing until the very end before the flip. Covered BJ, aim to please. Finished in the bag and she kept going.

    Looks 7.

    Body 8.

    Service 8.

    Maybe a repeat if I was in the area.
    300 for 30,50's, no BBBJ, that seems crazytown.

  10. #552
    Quote Originally Posted by Cumisher  [View Original Post]
    Pics are her but dated. She's def older prob mid 40's maybe 50's. Still in shape and has a nice body with little baby marks. Arrived at location which was convenient with plenty of parking. Opt for hh 300 Massage was okay. Not much teasing until the very end before the flip. Covered BJ, aim to please. Finished in the bag and she kept going.

    Looks 7.

    Body 8.

    Service 8.

    Maybe a repeat if I was in the area.
    She's an 8.5 in my book and is as advertised if not better.

  11. #551
    Quote Originally Posted by Cumisher  [View Original Post]
    Pics are her but dated. She's def older prob mid 40's maybe 50's. Still in shape and has a nice body with little baby marks. Arrived at location which was convenient with plenty of parking. Opt for hh 300 Massage was okay. Not much teasing until the very end before the flip. Covered BJ, aim to please. Finished in the bag and she kept going.

    Looks 7.

    Body 8.

    Service 8.

    Maybe a repeat if I was in the area.
    I think Eleanor looks great and the pics are very accurate. Her service is definitely different but good!

  12. #550

    Eleanor in tham

    Pics are her but dated. She's def older prob mid 40's maybe 50's. Still in shape and has a nice body with little baby marks. Arrived at location which was convenient with plenty of parking. Opt for hh 300 Massage was okay. Not much teasing until the very end before the flip. Covered BJ, aim to please. Finished in the bag and she kept going.

    Looks 7.

    Body 8.

    Service 8.

    Maybe a repeat if I was in the area.

  13. #549
    Quote Originally Posted by SatinSatan  [View Original Post]
    I cannot seem to get verified at BI and I'm not sure why.
    I'm with you. When I tried to verify with them through the form on their site using provider refs, they never responded. Then I tried using my P411 and got "if you want to use P411 in place of resources need to go through there. " Then I pretty much gave up because the chicken I wanted to see was gone and has never come back.

  14. #548
    I cannot seem to get verified at BI and I'm not sure why.

  15. #547

    Vickie

    Saw Vickie for the second time (last was a few months ago). She is sweet and attractive but I have a hard time believing anyone actually got more than just a massage and release. I waited until the second time to ask politely what her boundaries are and she was extremely firm about not providing additional service to anyone. Oh well.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape