Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 473 of 1670 FirstFirst ... 373 423 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 523 573 973 1473 ... LastLast
Results 7,081 to 7,095 of 25043
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17963
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4546
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnV500  [View Original Post]
    What about Tasha? Any good? Looks great and hot!

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...-/086086854167
    She look like her pics with them fake tits. 150 hh and on your first visit. You can only do 1 position and I think its doggy. I never return to see if she offer anymore position or if she do BBBJ.

  2. #17962

    Implants

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    Are those fake tits? And you gave her your LinkedIn?
    Yes they are implants, no I didn't give her my linked in.

  3. #17961

    Audi

    Quote Originally Posted by PleasantView  [View Original Post]
    Good review but, Can you define what you mean by "surgery on her ass"? As in ass implants, or they sewed her asshole up, or plastic surgery to repair burn scars? What do you mean by "different"?
    Looks like she had something removed from one side of her butt. There's a scar on the right side. It looks a little lopsided. Didn't affect performace at all.

  4. #17960

  5. #17959

    Bliss

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnV500  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

    How about this one? Ana? Are these pictures real or? Anyone ever see her? Thoughts?

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...s/558896287467
    Yellow skirt photo is model Heather Bianchi. Google photo search. Faaaake.

  6. #17958

    Rates

    Quote Originally Posted by ConnManCt29  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage?
    The typical rates expected for services. Reach out to her directly.

  7. #17957
    Quote Originally Posted by MWaters  [View Original Post]
    I saw Kristina today instead, Treat her well.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...-/535308652282
    What was the damage?

  8. #17956
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnV500  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

    How about this one? Ana? Are these pictures real or? Anyone ever see her? Thoughts?

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...s/558896287467
    I recall that she was scaming dudes with her bf out of a shit hole in Johnson about a year ago or two.

  9. #17955

    Kristina

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnV500  [View Original Post]
    OMG! Thank you so much!! I was going to go and see her soon. Thank God for this site! What a shame too She talks a great game on the phone so nice and so sweet. What happened to you? Did you get robbed or something? Who the heck is any good out there? What a friggin' shame for us.
    I saw Kristina today instead, Treat her well.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...-/535308652282

  10. #17954

    'Massage to bring you bliss' - Ana. Any good or?

    Hi,

    How about this one? Ana? Are these pictures real or? Anyone ever see her? Thoughts?

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...s/558896287467

  11. #17953

    The One and Only Tasha. Any Good?

    What about Tasha? Any good? Looks great and hot!

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...-/086086854167

  12. #17952

    Thank you!

    Quote Originally Posted by MWaters  [View Original Post]
    She's a thief with her boyfriend pimp!
    OMG! Thank you so much!! I was going to go and see her soon. Thank God for this site! What a shame too She talks a great game on the phone so nice and so sweet. What happened to you? Did you get robbed or something? Who the heck is any good out there? What a friggin' shame for us.

  13. #17951

    Bella

    Quote Originally Posted by MWaters  [View Original Post]
    She's a thief with her boyfriend pimp!
    I feel really bad about posting a negative review. I liked her! But, she is being controlled by a piece-of-shit man!

  14. #17950

    Noooooo

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnV500  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever see her? Looks hot! Any Good?

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...y/352676633418
    She's a thief with her boyfriend pimp!

  15. #17949

    Big problem with jealous boyfriend or pimp

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    That's Bella. I had a good time, but at least one person reported a problem.
    Not worth the chance. I had a great time with her a few weeks ago. Super sexy and I really liked her. However, went to see her yesterday and a few minutes into the session "bang bang" on the door. "Oh my man is here and you have to go!" I left with no confrontation. She wanted me to come back this morning and after trying to figure out when it was okay, she said I had to pay again. F that, I passed.

    Such a shame. I really wanted to make her a regular.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape