Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,131 to 5,145 of 13047
-
10-07-22 11:46 #7917Senior Member

Posts: 1190I noticed it too but the girls told me they didn't increase themselves only the house fee. It was because many would do 30 mins and wouldn't leave on time. Mamasan from hell would be banging and arguing with guys. I walked in one day and could hear her going off on some dude. I haven't seen her around so maybe she out.
Originally Posted by PaleMan
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-22 07:53 #7916Banned Member

Posts: 1258Hot tub Jacuzzi by the hour for Couples
Used to be a Hot tub place on Fairfax in WeHo WLA border many years ago with different themed private rooms for rent by the hour. Had some good times there.
Does anyone know of any other places like that still available today?
-
10-06-22 20:29 #7915Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Santa Monica massage
Mary is right up your alley. 11300 block of Santa Monica boulevard, north side of the street.
Originally Posted by MuzakGuy
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-22 18:40 #7914Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Cherry
Must have been Mary. You fucked a 60 year old.
Originally Posted by NewLit
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-22 14:59 #7913Regular Member

Posts: 8Services Couples or for Women
Going to be in LA for several days w my S / O and seeking places that might service women without any issues. Looking for great massage and extra fun. We do this regularly in another city. And understand how it all works -- just need some top recommendations for best results in LA. Usually do separate rooms, because this ups the chances of better experiences for first time --she prefers females.
Thanks for the input!!
-
10-06-22 13:45 #7912Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977D day
I think this is the one on sunset and Normandie, not the one in boystown.
Originally Posted by Bince33
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-22 13:44 #7911Senior Member

Posts: 78Santa Monica near Bundy
I visited the Ocean close to Bundy. Good place for a quick release with FS available at 140 plus 60 to the house. I don't recall the name of the lady I met, she was most likely around 45/50, average body, good experience overall. The only issue is that with 30/50 more you can go visit one of the Korean beauties in nicer apartments and with shower.
-
10-06-22 13:37 #7910Senior Member

Posts: 132There's two Zankou's on Sunset. Cross streets?
Originally Posted by IAmGib1
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-22 13:02 #7909Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Geo Caching
There was a thread in which a number of mongers did a sun tzu special on the location of this place like it was the lost and found at Mar. A lago.
Originally Posted by IAmGib1
[View Original Post]
It was so tiring and the place is so far east it is hardly worth it for the evolved westside cisgender nonteen male to make the drive. It is at sunset and normandie if it is near that fucken chicken place.
-
10-06-22 08:49 #7908Banned Member

Posts: 1258Asian Healthcare.
Originally Posted by PryingEyes13
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-22 20:32 #7907Regular Member

Posts: 23What's the name of this place?
I don't see it listed.
Originally Posted by IAmGib1
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-22 13:11 #7906Banned Member

Posts: 1258AMP by Zankou
Located on Sunset next to the fast food chicken joint. Passing by this AMP noticed they were open so stopped by to check it out. Was greeted by a young shapely asian girl named Lina wearing a white dress (protip: dress = FS). Rate was 50 hr. And CFS 150. Good time had by all. She said they change girls frequently and asked to come back soon.
I think I have read a review from someone lese about this place to? Anybody= else been there lately?
-
10-04-22 20:02 #7905Regular Member

Posts: 24Petite tight HJ He?
Any recommendations on a young slim masseuse with HJ?
-
10-04-22 19:08 #7904Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Emo
There was a discussion either here or another forum about the price hike. It was, I think 70 for 45 min. Anyone who does a half at 8155 has a dick problem with premature ejaculation. I think the money is going into plastic surgery for the mamasan, I understand that the plastic is on back order from China dut to the quantity needed. No word if they are ever going to clean the place.
Originally Posted by PaleMan
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-22 17:38 #7903Regular Member

Posts: 11Inflation
I'm not sure if this has already been discussed but when did the rates go up at 8155? It was already the premium priced option for a half hour but now it is $80? Can't imagine that's going into the pockets of the girls.
Originally Posted by SammyGlick
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






