Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,211 to 9,225 of 59491
-
10-07-22 07:05 #50281

Posts: 8Tag Team
I'm def looking to tag team my ATF one after another.
Originally Posted by DustyBottoms
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-22 18:40 #50280Banned Member

Posts: 2410So you're asking for a tag team partner?
Originally Posted by LuvThis
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-22 17:50 #50279Senior Member

Posts: 217CiCi
He said Young's.
Originally Posted by Dcj5432
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-22 17:49 #50278Senior Member

Posts: 217Tina at Pearl
I think Tina will be my next visit, though I might ask for a 4 hand to start with from Tina and Amy, then allow Amy to see the next monger while I finish with Tina.
Originally Posted by OopaRam
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-22 14:31 #50277

Posts: 8Cici
Where is this?
Originally Posted by ComTech42
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-22 11:15 #50276Banned Member

Posts: 2410I couldn't walk through that door after what happened for all the money in the world.
Originally Posted by ComTech42
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-22 10:47 #50275Senior Member

Posts: 735Pearl Tina
Tried out Tina at Pearl. Small Bs with eraser tip as usual. No discussion of tips. Decent English but I wasn't into talking when I visited. She just pulled up her bra and let you suck. Good HJ technique. No mask and can see the badly stained teeth, If you don't mind.
Originally Posted by DustyBottoms
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-22 10:35 #50274Senior Member

Posts: 747Youngs
Stopped by and saw CiCi. Bit larger than most but she never disappoints. Good attitude and friendly UTC, $. 4 OTD.
-
10-06-22 06:53 #50273Banned Member

Posts: 307Yuki
Sounds like Grace she has a very nice pair there is a nice line up here its just a bit higher than most AMPs.
Originally Posted by RoofToPremo
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-22 01:59 #50272Senior Member

Posts: 72I will believe you but I have lived in Asia for 7+ years and been around a lot of Asians. She has not aged well if she is only 29 is all I can say. These days. Either way she has a good body and that is all I really cared about. Good on you for checking the I'd card somehow.
Originally Posted by AtlantaFunGuy
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-22 22:05 #50271Banned Member

Posts: 2410[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
10-05-22 22:03 #50270Banned Member

Posts: 2410I wonder where they'll relocate to, back to East Cobb?
Originally Posted by Mikenfla58
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-22 19:08 #50269Senior Member

Posts: 62Yes, they are closed permanently in this location. Not sure if they were charged with anything, I doubt it. Probably a proactive move.
Originally Posted by DustyBottoms
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-22 17:56 #50268Senior Member

Posts: 747Tipping
Tipping is a custom intended to reward excellent service. Tipping in the AMP business is a secondary payment for a desired service. Try visiting the same girl multiple times with no tip and see what happens.
-
10-05-22 16:20 #50267Banned Member

Posts: 2410Did they close down permanently? If so, did Roswell PD execute a search warrant and charge them with unlicensed and / or illegal activity?
Originally Posted by Mikenfla58
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





