Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,616 to 9,630 of 32174
-
10-08-22 07:59 #22559Senior Member

Posts: 458Legit
Suns Day Spa in Annandale. Seriously strong and skilled older Korean ladies. No HE.
Originally Posted by PuntaJaco43
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-22 02:24 #22558Senior Member

Posts: 168Therapeutic
K&H (on Gallows?) is legit but has the strongest Chinese massage I've seen in Nova at a reasonable price. Many other places in Vienna like Joy or Thai Therapeutic on Church.
Originally Posted by RyanE36
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-22 02:04 #22557Senior Member

Posts: 81Angel Therapy
A second visit to Linda at Angel Therapy and it was a dream even better than the first. Linda is probably mid 30's tall slim sadly no butt but a nice set of natural I'd says C's. Called ahead for an hour to be sure. Very warm welcome at the door and she recognized me immediately. TS was nice, a good washing of the boys included as well as teasing. Back in the room, she asked how I wanted my massage and I said hard! She proceeds to walk on my back very skillfully and dealt with all knots. Now Linda's English is not perfect but above most and very conversational and sweet. Her teasing was amazing. Before the flip, she gets on my back and basically gives me a NURU on the flip, same deal. As usual I had a most happy dream ending which included lots of mutual touching. The girl has a GFE style that I have not seen in many AMPs. Total damage was std. 8 for the massage and 1. 2 tip, but I added. 4 as I agree. Always treat the ladies nice right!? She gave me a huge hug and asked I return soon. A request I intend to honor.
-
10-07-22 23:51 #22556Banned Member

Posts: 392Agreed
I think "Dating at Work" is a great description.
Originally Posted by SonChi
[View Original Post]
I think she enjoys herself. And so will you.
Just be very nice.
HG2.
-
10-07-22 14:28 #22555Senior Member

Posts: 28Tara away for a month
Agreed. At a minimum you're getting consistently above average service w / a fun conversationalist who could be your cup of tea if you like bbw that still have a great figure. BTW she is away for a month or so. Returning first week of Nov.
Originally Posted by BarneySanders
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-22 11:34 #22554Senior Member

Posts: 304For therapeutic only, "Eutopia" in Reston, strictly legit
No funny business, just a great therapeutic massage at a great value.
Originally Posted by RyanE36
[View Original Post]
Fly in, take Uber straight there...
Otherwise, RTFF. Plenty of fish for the handshake, too many to list.Last edited by SonChi; 10-07-22 at 11:37. Reason: autocorrect corrected the wrong word
-
10-07-22 10:54 #22553Senior Member

Posts: 223QQ-1 in Alexandria on Grovedale Drive. Unfortunately, no HE will be provided. Good people, $50 HH and $80 Full Hour. They are Chinese providers.
Originally Posted by RyanE36
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-22 10:25 #22552Senior Member

Posts: 224In town next week for work, and travel always kills my back. And lately my neck as well. Would any of you gentlemen be so kind as to point me in the direction of a nice therapeutic massage? Ideally with a handshake to finish the visit, but not required. Thanks in advance.
-
10-06-22 22:00 #22551Senior Member

Posts: 168Sandra
Like our Richmond brethren always say, RTFF.
Originally Posted by FrankSmith666
[View Original Post]
And if you do, always be respectful to the ladies.
-
10-06-22 20:25 #22550Senior Member

Posts: 32Are the showerheads real?
Thanks for the review Red. I don't get to Arlington enough apparently. On the website it shows the table shower with a row of shower heads over the table? Is that there? Functional?
Originally Posted by RedBlanket69
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-22 18:50 #22549Senior Member

Posts: 648Please let me know when she does.
Originally Posted by BigDaddyDon
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-22 18:48 #22548Senior Member

Posts: 648Nalee
I first met her working at. Magic's town home about a mile from hers. So have also known her many years. Never discussed family with her.
Originally Posted by DoctorDoctor
[View Original Post]
Another monger once told me he had a serious affair with her years ago.
-
10-06-22 18:28 #22547Senior Member

Posts: 216Not yet
We talked yesterday. She said she is not in VA right now but they will have a new place open in November.
Originally Posted by NyHornet
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-22 18:26 #22546Senior Member

Posts: 169I think that's correct
I've known her 7 or 8+years. She has always been guarded about her family.
Originally Posted by NyHornet
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-22 17:58 #22545Senior Member

Posts: 648[/QUOTE]Not surprising since there're so many places to get massages. There are about 20 places just in a small town like Manasssas.
Originally Posted by SexyD
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





