Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 714 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 214 614 664 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 764 814 1214 1714 ... LastLast
Results 10,696 to 10,710 of 30806
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20111

    Brittany. Youngsville

    First time poster, long time lurker. I am thankful for all the advice and reviews given on this forum. I've had a few dreams about Brittany and she is a gem but not GFE, I believe this can be negotiated with the right $$. She has never pressed me for time during my visits and is very welcoming, but not a looker. If you a going for looks you will be disappointed. Qv / hhr / hr 12 $/14 $/2 $$. For those people on the outskirts of Raleigh, Youngsville, WF, Louisburg. Stay safe!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/94562076

  2. #20110

    Stacy

    Quote Originally Posted by LeanCuisine777  [View Original Post]
    Got her booked for tomorrow. I do not mind the rules. To each his own. From my research on other review sites,I think it will be a good time. I was debating on her or Stacy Starr.
    Do you know what Stacy Starr is asking for donations.

  3. #20109

    Is this The Ava baby why'all warned about?

    Just wondering if this is that Ava baby that we should avoid.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...i/036596962161

  4. #20108

    I see

    Quote Originally Posted by Zzcutt  [View Original Post]
    She looks much better in that mugshot than what I remember from the hill.
    I just looked up her other mugshots and they look more like I remember, she actually looks clean in the new one.

  5. #20107

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by DMizzle26  [View Original Post]
    That Shana more so Known in The Bookstore thread and recently popped up in The Streetwalker Thread. Don't know if she advertised but She was Banned from The Bookstore I don't know why, But I do know she was running off with guys money at one point. Believe she at one point was living behind the tracks by the Bookstore.
    She looks much better in that mugshot than what I remember from the hill.

  6. #20106

    Any info on Halo

    Has anyone visited Halo? She's off hwy 55. Is she legit? Looks young maybe old pics.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...102/9843457741

  7. #20105
    Quote Originally Posted by Zzcutt  [View Original Post]
    She looks good in her mugshot. I'm assuming she's a rip off artist. Anyone have her stage name or experience with her?
    That Shana more so Known in The Bookstore thread and recently popped up in The Streetwalker Thread. Don't know if she advertised but She was Banned from The Bookstore I don't know why, But I do know she was running off with guys money at one point. Believe she at one point was living behind the tracks by the Bookstore.

  8. #20104

    Kim / Kimberly

    Sorry, forgot to mention that she just recently ghosted one of senior brothers down in Wilmington. See post # 4903 in the Wilmington forum. So keep that in mind also.

    Quote Originally Posted by ClientNum1  [View Original Post]
    She also travels to Wilmington and I asked some of our brothers down there about her. I have not seen her yet, but what I'm gathering from the info I have in addition to her reviews on the other site, she seems to be open to more GFE options on a case by case basis. All of her reviews and feedback seem to much more positive than negative. Hope this helps.

  9. #20103

    Kim / Kimberly

    Quote Originally Posted by Rink1966  [View Original Post]
    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/912938659134

    Has anyone seen this hottie. DM me with details please.
    Got her booked for tomorrow. I do not mind the rules. To each his own. From my research on other review sites,I think it will be a good time. I was debating on her or Stacy Starr.

  10. #20102
    Quote Originally Posted by Cman1979  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this girl? It's been a few years I saw her with her friend some back in 20. Her friend was kinda skinny. Saw them off wake forest rd and then I'm a house off capital behind fosters body. Love to reconnect. Especially with her friend. The friend isn't AJ but she was there too.

    706 F4 DC8-299 A-4 D05-8 B95-0 F150 AF3 BFE5. Jpeg (26.7 KB).
    I haven't but please let me know if you do hear anything.

  11. #20101

    Kimberly

    She also travels to Wilmington and I asked some of our brothers down there about her. I have not seen her yet, but what I'm gathering from the info I have in addition to her reviews on the other site, she seems to be open to more GFE options on a case by case basis. All of her reviews and feedback seem to much more positive than negative. Hope this helps.

    Quote Originally Posted by Octavian672  [View Original Post]
    No GFE (no kissing, no BBBJ, etc.). Wash hands before you are allowed to touch her anywhere. No fingers inside. That's all I could find out. 2 $$hhr and 3 $$hr. Sorry, but at those rates and multiple restrictions its like renting a car to look at, but no driving or getting inside. PASS for me.

  12. #20100

    Her mugshot

    Quote Originally Posted by BarryMcKock  [View Original Post]
    Couldn't have happened to a more deserving person.
    She looks good in her mugshot. I'm assuming she's a rip off artist. Anyone have her stage name or experience with her?

  13. #20099

    Wow thank you!

    This is what the board is all about. Thank you. I had a hhr scheduled and it is clear no questions regarding anything. So I didn't and figured I'd roll the dice. I would have been severely disappointed. The one review on TER suggests it is GFE but who knows. I couldn't find any on the Wilmington one either but thank you for your detective work! Definitely feel like I won today hahaha happy mongering stay safe everyone!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Octavian672  [View Original Post]
    No GFE (no kissing, no BBBJ, etc.). Wash hands before you are allowed to touch her anywhere. No fingers inside. That's all I could find out. 2 $$hhr and 3 $$hr. Sorry, but at those rates and multiple restrictions its like renting a car to look at, but no driving or getting inside. PASS for me.

  14. #20098

    Kimberly

    Quote Originally Posted by Rink1966  [View Original Post]
    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/912938659134

    Has anyone seen this hottie. DM me with details please.
    No GFE (no kissing, no BBBJ, etc.). Wash hands before you are allowed to touch her anywhere. No fingers inside. That's all I could find out. 2 $$hhr and 3 $$hr. Sorry, but at those rates and multiple restrictions its like renting a car to look at, but no driving or getting inside. PASS for me.

  15. #20097

    Kim

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleWolf00  [View Original Post]
    Plenty of reports in the Wilmington forum.
    Search Kimberly not Kim.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape