Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Asian Providers

+ Add Report
Page 349 of 631 FirstFirst ... 249 299 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 399 449 ... LastLast
Results 5,221 to 5,235 of 9465
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Dog Rice
  1. #4245

    SDAG Sky

    TOFTT with Sky and I would suggest you look elsewhere for your fun. She is nowhere near the hottie in the photos, it was quite disappointing. She is is a 5/10 in every category. If you are looking for a just OK experience, then she is the one for you. This is the first time in a long time that I struggled to cum while with a lady, it was that kind of experience. I almost had to put porn on my phone to get off. That is how this went.

  2. #4244

    Back pocket

    Quote Originally Posted by Waylay  [View Original Post]
    Promise the pics are fake, but the rates are probably real and there's a real girl somewhere behind that ad. But you already know not to expect the girl in the pics.
    Yeah. Did my research and it's the super 8 crew. I went to check it out and all 3 of them were easily mid 50's. Went to try a new (for me) place instead. Will post in Latina Massage.

    Anyway, 250 hhr Greek is definitely being saved in the memory Bank haha.

  3. #4243
    Quote Originally Posted by RillaGawd  [View Original Post]
    I might already know the answer. But has anyone tried:

    https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/acd99...0-d1a50cd86c1d

    I know how generic it looks but damn the rates I got are hard to ignore.
    Promise the pics are fake, but the rates are probably real and there's a real girl somewhere behind that ad. But you already know not to expect the girl in the pics.

  4. #4242

    I feel already know

    I might already know the answer. But has anyone tried:

    https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/acd99...0-d1a50cd86c1d

    I know how generic it looks but damn the rates I got are hard to ignore.

  5. #4241

    Raki

    Quote Originally Posted by Gato007  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the report. The pictures anywhere close to what she looks like?
    The photos of her in the yellow bra and panties look very similar.

  6. #4240

    Raki

    Quote Originally Posted by TruReviews  [View Original Post]
    As I was approaching the door, I was wondering what the new girl would look like. When the door opened, I walked in and there was standing a tiny gorgeous woman, she took my hand and immediately gave me a DFK and another, boy was I hooked. I removed my shoes and she took my hand and led me to the room, all along the way she was kissing me and smiling and giggling.

    Raki is so fun and relaxed, such a fantastic feeling of making me feel comfortable and wanted. In the room we started to DFK for a few minutes, she would play with my tongue and lips and nose, just total playfulness that I really found refreshing and hot! We striped down naked and went for the blue toast, since I had just showered she was good with me to get going. Back in the bedroom I sat at the end of the bed and we started to DFK again, she asked me to get onto the bed, but I told her I was hungry and wanted to DATY, she asked that I dine softly, as I did every few seconds she quivered, this lasted for about 10 minutes when she started to cum. My turn was her giving a great BBBJ swirling her tongue. I finally wanted to fuck her and she climbed on CG. My rock hard cock started to slide into that now super wet tight pussy.

    As I started to enter her she was clamping on my cock as I was moving in and out, she is so tight. I held on to her natural boobs that are perky by the way. I only lasted about 10 minutes when I finally could not hold it anymore and I had a huge release creampie into her pussy. Talked for a few minutes and showered. Reminds of Ash if you have ever seen her. Fun times.
    Thanks for the report. The pictures anywhere close to what she looks like?

  7. #4239

    Sera. SDAG

    Tried a week or so ago, taking one more stab at it. If anyone has seen her please PM me (if you don't want to post publicly) regarding her "matching" the pics. Is she thin and toned like a Bunny / Kiko or Tatum? And how was the service for you?

    (members with less than 10-20 posts in their history need not bother, no offense meant).

  8. #4238

    Raki

    Quote Originally Posted by DogRice  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the report and welcome to forum.

    Did Raki do rimming?
    Hello Mr. Rice and thanks for the welcome. I did not really request rimming or lift my legs to push for it. She is a wild one and perhaps she might, it was a hot of a time tho. I will try when I see her again this week.

  9. #4237
    Thanks for the report and welcome to forum.

    Did Raki do rimming?

    Quote Originally Posted by TruReviews  [View Original Post]
    As I was approaching the door, I was wondering what the new girl would look like. When the door opened, I walked in and there was standing a tiny gorgeous woman, she took my hand and immediately gave me a DFK and another, boy was I hooked. I removed my shoes and she took my hand and led me to the room, all along the way she was kissing me and smiling and giggling.

    Raki is so fun and relaxed, such a fantastic feeling of making me feel comfortable and wanted. In the room we started to DFK for a few minutes, she would play with my tongue and lips and nose, just total playfulness that I really found refreshing and hot! We striped down naked and went for the blue toast, since I had just showered she was good with me to get going. Back in the bedroom I sat at the end of the bed and we started to DFK again, she asked me to get onto the bed, but I told her I was hungry and wanted to DATY, she asked that I dine softly, as I did every few seconds she quivered, this lasted for about 10 minutes when she started to cum. My turn was her giving a great BBBJ swirling her tongue. I finally wanted to fuck her and she climbed on CG. My rock hard cock started to slide into that now super wet tight pussy.

    As I started to enter her she was clamping on my cock as I was moving in and out, she is so tight. I held on to her natural boobs that are perky by the way. I only lasted about 10 minutes when I finally could not hold it anymore and I had a huge release creampie into her pussy. Talked for a few minutes and showered. Reminds of Ash if you have ever seen her. Fun times.

  10. #4236
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  11. #4235

    Remi fec

    Definitely an older gal, prob in her 40's, but got a some nice MM boobs and ass. She will DFK. Definitely went to town on her until she wanted me to cum.

  12. #4234
    Quote Originally Posted by Clclcl  [View Original Post]
    How so?

    Can anyone give a decent report, someone who has seen Milliy?

    I have seen Sky and Tricia.
    Bruh where are your reports? You say you've seen sky and Tricia but have not contributed any reports but you want details from others? Loool.

  13. #4233
    Quote Originally Posted by Clclcl  [View Original Post]
    Millie is gone. Going to be hard to beat that. Anyone know this girl?
    How so?

    Can anyone give a decent report, someone who has seen Milliy?

    I have seen Sky and Tricia.

  14. #4232

    Raki a nice young spinner type

    As I was approaching the door, I was wondering what the new girl would look like. When the door opened, I walked in and there was standing a tiny gorgeous woman, she took my hand and immediately gave me a DFK and another, boy was I hooked. I removed my shoes and she took my hand and led me to the room, all along the way she was kissing me and smiling and giggling.

    Raki is so fun and relaxed, such a fantastic feeling of making me feel comfortable and wanted. In the room we started to DFK for a few minutes, she would play with my tongue and lips and nose, just total playfulness that I really found refreshing and hot! We striped down naked and went for the blue toast, since I had just showered she was good with me to get going. Back in the bedroom I sat at the end of the bed and we started to DFK again, she asked me to get onto the bed, but I told her I was hungry and wanted to DATY, she asked that I dine softly, as I did every few seconds she quivered, this lasted for about 10 minutes when she started to cum. My turn was her giving a great BBBJ swirling her tongue. I finally wanted to fuck her and she climbed on CG. My rock hard cock started to slide into that now super wet tight pussy.

    As I started to enter her she was clamping on my cock as I was moving in and out, she is so tight. I held on to her natural boobs that are perky by the way. I only lasted about 10 minutes when I finally could not hold it anymore and I had a huge release creampie into her pussy. Talked for a few minutes and showered. Reminds of Ash if you have ever seen her. Fun times.

  15. #4231

    Dandan

    Quote Originally Posted by Clclcl  [View Original Post]
    Millie is gone. Going to be hard to beat that. Anyone know this girl?
    Wow, looks like she's going to already.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape