Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,281 to 8,295 of 25715
-
10-06-22 17:09 #17435Senior Member

Posts: 307Lexi
Been sidelined for a couple of months but now cleared to monger. I texted Lexi and she responded. Found her to pleasant, no rush, able to carry a conversation, service was very good. She is staying in motel near Dayton Mall area.
-
10-06-22 16:47 #17434Senior Member

Posts: 245Golden V Middletown
TOFT today, with positive results!
https://cincinnati.skipthegames.com/...-/846746561636
Decent apartment in Middletown. Cluttered, with 2 cats, and she smoked. Good communication, responding in less than 10 minutes to most texts. Drove to the location and ended up waiting 30 minutes.
It was worth the wait. Body well represented by photos in the ad: average size build, nice b-cups, and a bubble butt. Wore a nice little dress that showed off her curves. Face was a little nicer than the photos.
Nice BBBJ. Got me hard enough and put on the cover, using her mouth. Pussy was indeed quite snug, took a few strokes to fully get settled in. Finished CIM.
Standard rates.
Snob.
-
10-06-22 16:20 #17433Senior Member

Posts: 850Past Reviews.
Terrible past reviews.
Originally Posted by DaytonBd2021
[View Original Post]
Use caution.
-
10-06-22 16:01 #17432Senior Member

Posts: 63Layla James
Anyone taken the plunge on Layla James yet? I've reached out but haven't heard anything back.
I'll report back if we are actually able to meet up.
Taco.
-
10-06-22 15:09 #17431Senior Member

Posts: 41Tiffany Millions
Finally took the plunge. Glad I did.
Communication was very good. Location is a private residence on a busy street on the south east side, parking in the driveway.
She's better looking in person than in her photos. She looks more Ohio and less California.
I found her to be personable, intelligent, and attentive. Basically way out of my league.
Everything is covered (which I prefer anyway), no kissing, no DATY.
She has a dog and several cats. The dog was put outside before I arrived.
-
10-06-22 09:44 #17430Senior Member

Posts: 207Nina
Just curious. What was your counter?
HD.
Originally Posted by DireStraits
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-22 09:09 #17429Douchebag

Posts: 326https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...e/175883734256
Originally Posted by DaytonBd2021
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-22 08:35 #17428Douchebag

Posts: 326Elf ear girl
Really been thinking about this one. Have seen different reviews but she sparks my interest. If there's any seniors that have seen her and you would like to pm me with your experience I would appreciate it.
-
10-05-22 12:24 #17427Senior Member

Posts: 353Danielle
Who is Danielle? She have a link?
Originally Posted by PFunKjTown
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-22 20:06 #17426Senior Member

Posts: 93Crystal
She used to be my go to, haven't seen her in 18 months or so since Danielle's big titties showed up. Mostly because of the drive.
Originally Posted by DankB007
[View Original Post]
She only offered quickies incall for 80 back then. She was in middle town and always had some family at the house and would introduce you. Once met her mom. Strange to me but she delivered. Gave great head. She had a cousin named Sam that used to do this. The number is still the same from years ago.
-
10-04-22 12:38 #17425Senior Member

Posts: 342Been around
I have not visited but she is real and has been around for a few years and I believe there were reviews some time ago. Not sure if she has always used the name Crystal.
Originally Posted by DankB007
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-22 09:56 #17424Senior Member

Posts: 137Sidney
Anybody have a provider in Sidney that isn't Bree Anna?
-
10-04-22 01:47 #17423Senior Member

Posts: 259Any Info on Crystal?
https://fairborn.skipthegames.com/fe...r/657312455793
Title says all. She wants a deposit which is a red flag but I'm just wondering for sure if anyone has experience with her.
-
10-03-22 14:55 #17422Senior Member

Posts: 29Nina in Richmond
I had not had a chance to post prior to vacation but I did see her about 3 months ago after connecting with her on SA. She did not mess around with a 300 ppm offer, I countered and she accepted. Very pretty lady with a tummy but the T&A are both very nice. Skills were good but she was nervous and settling in. I will definitely repeat as I go to Richmond regularly for work and it will be great to have a playmate over there. YMMV. Cheers, DireStr8's.
Originally Posted by BrutusBuckOh3
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-22 12:49 #17421Senior Member

Posts: 77SherryBaby?
Has anyone seen Sherry from tryst? I would love to know something if anyone has anything to offer. Thanks.
https://tryst.link/escort/sherry-baby2552











Reply With Quote





