Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 515 of 1759 FirstFirst ... 15 415 465 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 565 615 1015 1515 ... LastLast
Results 7,711 to 7,725 of 26385
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18675

    Stay Away! Rip Off!

    Hello fellow mongers. Here's one to definitely avoid. I showed up at the hotel to wait for 20 min, finely went up, gave the donation and waited naked on the bed while she was injecting and snorting for 25 minutes before deciding to take off. A complete mess!! Stay safe brothers!

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...-/824685043499

  2. #18674

    Looks like was his first post, but Yes she is legit

    Quote Originally Posted by Nobody414  [View Original Post]
    Seems legit right?
    Someone asked about Mona, guy responded in what was his first post, and question is was his review legit. First posts are not to be relied on, but I can verify Mona is Legit.

  3. #18673

    Mona Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by Lee1951  [View Original Post]
    Any one spend time with Mona. I would like to know what to expect. You can PM me if you like. Thanks.
    For real. Great body (all enhanced). Can be difficult to get ahold of and has limited availability. But if you see her, it's a good time.

  4. #18672

    Pawg Princess

    Quote Originally Posted by DumpTruck  [View Original Post]
    Pawg Princess.

    She's adorable. Very cute face. A few tattoos if you're into that or don't mind. She's thick but carries her weight well especially for someone 5 ft tall. Nice tits and smells real nice. No kissing or DATY allowed. Everything is covered. No signs of usage. Didn't watch clock. Damage was 120. I would definitely repeat. She lives in the same place as Opal if you've met her before.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...-/074847004208

    Diamond.

    She's skinny. A few scab marks. Everything covered. No kissing. She does allow DATY. Nice pussy too. She loves rough pounding if you're into that. Face is OK but lots of make up. Not a clock watcher. Small tits. Dressed to impress. 150 was the damage. Not sure I would repeat. I would rather see Pawg Princess again.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...d/957935662692
    Saw Pawg princess the other day, she was my first. I have to say she was perfect. Nice body and booty, very clean and gets into it. She was very understanding about me being a newbie. She was not pushy and sexy as hell. She did not watch the clock. I would recommend her to anybody. I am defiantly going to see here again.

    Stay safe!

  5. #18671
    Quote Originally Posted by Nachynn  [View Original Post]
    I think she also goes by Mermaid. Please correct me if wrong folks. Mermaid had mixed to bad reviews. I can say the pics have been around many years.
    Thanks at Nachynn, appreciate the feedback- I recently exchanged messages with her, she seemed ok, not overly friendly. Like you said, if the pics have been around for a while then buyer beware!

  6. #18670

    Re: Rhea / Rea

    Quote Originally Posted by Nachynn  [View Original Post]
    I think she also goes by Mermaid. Please correct me if wrong folks. Mermaid had mixed to bad reviews. I can say the pics have been around many years.
    Thanks, at Nachynn- appreciate the feedback! Recently exchanged messages with her- she seemed ok, but not overly friendly or anything. Like you mentioned, if the pics have been around for a while, then buyer beware.

  7. #18669

    A little help.

    Quote Originally Posted by Juzkooln  [View Original Post]
    I really didn't know what she calls herself but after my last 3 disappointments, I'm asking you guys what do we know about this one? She claims she's real but IDK. Is she worth it?

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...y/191444024509
    She goes by Ashley. Very cute, some baby damage and will do more if you offer. Leave your wallet in the car as there've been reports.

  8. #18668

    A little help.

    Quote Originally Posted by Juzkooln  [View Original Post]
    I really didn't know what she calls herself but after my last 3 disappointments, I'm asking you guys what do we know about this one? She claims she's real but IDK. Is she worth it?

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...y/191444024509
    She goes by Ashley. Very cute, some baby damage and will do more if you offer. Leave your wallet in the car as there've been reports.

  9. #18667

    Thanks cooch

    Nice work Cooch!! You always find good ones!! Was lucky enough to also partake in a couple of the good ones you found! Thanks for the work and reports!

    Quote Originally Posted by CoochieEater  [View Original Post]
    The other night I was walking into a bar on the northside. Walking out was a petite? Black woman with the HUGEST tits I've ever seen on a human being! Holy Christ Mother of God! It turns out she had been a dancer here in Milwaukee prior to COVID, but had quit the scene when the big C hit. I had had a fantastic lappy with her back then (seems like ancient history now), she had given me her number, but had changed it sometime before I called her. Oh well, not the first dancer I've lost track of. Anyway, she was on the way out as I was walking in. What a coincidence. Had I been 30 seconds later, I'd never have seen her and she'd be gone again. It's true: The Lord works in mysterious ways! Thank you Jesus! Thank you thank you thank you!

    We have yet to hook up, but I can tell you this about her. She's pretty. She's tiny. Little narrow waist, maybe 5'4" or so. Huge tatas! Lf time with her is anything like the lappy she gave me, it will be worth whatever she charges cheap ass Coochie!

    More to cum!

    Coochie (Watch for the stretch marks on my lips) Eater.

    God Bless You All.

  10. #18666

    Is

    Quote Originally Posted by TheshaGuy  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her a few times and been flaked on by her about half a dozen! She is the girl in the pics and is nice but, I've been left waiting outside with any excuse you can think of from. "I ran to the gas station" to my friends came over. Blah blah.
    Is she worth the time thou?

  11. #18665

    Real but flakey

    Quote Originally Posted by Juzkooln  [View Original Post]
    I really didn't know what she calls herself but after my last 3 disappointments, I'm asking you guys what do we know about this one? She claims she's real but IDK. Is she worth it?

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...y/191444024509
    I've seen her a few times and been flaked on by her about half a dozen! She is the girl in the pics and is nice but, I've been left waiting outside with any excuse you can think of from. "I ran to the gas station" to my friends came over. Blah blah.

  12. #18664
    Quote Originally Posted by SunsetBeer  [View Original Post]
    Any experience with Rhea / Rea? https://www.preferred411.com/P260895 If photos are accurate looks attractive, reasonable rates as well. Seems to have been around for a while.
    I think she also goes by Mermaid. Please correct me if wrong folks. Mermaid had mixed to bad reviews. I can say the pics have been around many years.

  13. #18663

    Ok. A little help.

    I really didn't know what she calls herself but after my last 3 disappointments, I'm asking you guys what do we know about this one? She claims she's real but IDK. Is she worth it?

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...y/191444024509

  14. #18662

    Have I Died and Gone to Heaven

    The other night I was walking into a bar on the northside. Walking out was a petite? Black woman with the HUGEST tits I've ever seen on a human being! Holy Christ Mother of God! It turns out she had been a dancer here in Milwaukee prior to COVID, but had quit the scene when the big C hit. I had had a fantastic lappy with her back then (seems like ancient history now), she had given me her number, but had changed it sometime before I called her. Oh well, not the first dancer I've lost track of. Anyway, she was on the way out as I was walking in. What a coincidence. Had I been 30 seconds later, I'd never have seen her and she'd be gone again. It's true: The Lord works in mysterious ways! Thank you Jesus! Thank you thank you thank you!

    We have yet to hook up, but I can tell you this about her. She's pretty. She's tiny. Little narrow waist, maybe 5'4" or so. Huge tatas! Lf time with her is anything like the lappy she gave me, it will be worth whatever she charges cheap ass Coochie!

    More to cum!

    Coochie (Watch for the stretch marks on my lips) Eater.

    God Bless You All.

  15. #18661

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape