Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 343 of 871 FirstFirst ... 243 293 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 393 443 843 ... LastLast
Results 5,131 to 5,145 of 13065
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7935

    Mary / Jenny

    Quote Originally Posted by DannyFknKay  [View Original Post]
    Dude, don't worry, WeHo Jenny aka Santa Monica Mary is all woman. An older woman for sure, but definitely just a woman.

    I'm more concerned that there aren't reports of BBFS cia anymore. Has that part of the train come off the tracks? Personally I always, I mean usually, brought my own cover and would pull it off and finish cim. Back in WeHo if you bought the hour you could get a little massage and go again. Not sure if that's an option anymore either.
    Thank you. Can someone please send me the current address of her shop? By PM if you prefer. I think there was recent discussion here, that her location had changed? I've tried searching it on here, but deciphering all the cryptic bullshit and local LA jargon, appears to be above my pay grade. So, some help would be much appreciated!

  2. #7934

    Touche

    LMAO!

    I literally burst out laughin thanks for a laugh on a sat night!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Murrican  [View Original Post]
    You are on the wrong side of history. If she says she is a woman, it doesn't matter what she used to be. All that matters is is how she identifies now. A former or current member penis is just a physical manifestation of misogyny and violence.

    Nah I'm kidding.

    That sh*t nasty AF.

    I'd puke myself if I looked down and saw that.

  3. #7933
    You are on the wrong side of history. If she says she is a woman, it doesn't matter what she used to be. All that matters is is how she identifies now. A former or current member penis is just a physical manifestation of misogyny and violence.

    Nah I'm kidding.

    That sh*t nasty AF.

    I'd puke myself if I looked down and saw that.

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    I just saw this. I was strongly thinking of going to inseminate her on my next trip to LA, coming up very soon. To inseminate her VAGINA, that is. Because asses I can take or leave--but there MUST be a REAL vagina!

    But now, after seeing this, I think I might have missed something that was previously discussed? So if I EVER decide to go to see her now, this would surely require clarification, first. Are you saying that she was formerly a dude? Lets not be having any joking around about this gents, OK? Please let us know clearly, without beating around a hairy Bush, if you know whether she was or wasn't?

    I really LIKE GILFS! But if "she" was formerly a dude, that's an absolute fucking deal breaker for me. Maybe some would not give a shit. But I, and MANY others, surely do! So please post or PM what you know, gents!

    Thank you!

  4. #7932

    Just git it

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    I just saw this. I was strongly thinking of going to inseminate her on my next trip to LA, coming up very soon. To inseminate her VAGINA, that is. Because asses I can take or leave--but there MUST be a REAL vagina!

    But now, after seeing this, I think I might have missed something that was previously discussed? So if I EVER decide to go to see her now, this would surely require clarification, first. Are you saying that she was formerly a dude? Lets not be having any joking around about this gents, OK? Please let us know clearly, without beating around a hairy Bush, if you know whether she was or wasn't?

    I really LIKE GILFS! But if "she" was formerly a dude, that's an absolute fucking deal breaker for me. Maybe some would not give a shit. But I, and MANY others, surely do! So please post or PM what you know, gents!

    Thank you!
    Dude, don't worry, WeHo Jenny aka Santa Monica Mary is all woman. An older woman for sure, but definitely just a woman.

    I'm more concerned that there aren't reports of BBFS cia anymore. Has that part of the train come off the tracks? Personally I always, I mean usually, brought my own cover and would pull it off and finish cim. Back in WeHo if you bought the hour you could get a little massage and go again. Not sure if that's an option anymore either.

  5. #7931
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    The place has lots of negative energy. It is run by teens, so watch out. The meat is mostly fat latinx. The upsell is constant. It is fourth world. Basically, figrawowa in MDR.
    Sorry. Is there anywhere in North Hollywood that you could recommend? Again. Not looking for FS, really just want to relax with a hot naked chick and get jerked off.

  6. #7930

    Mary / Jenny?

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisPoontang  [View Original Post]
    Is Jennifer a 3 holer?

    Most importantly has Jennifer menstruated at some point in her life. Even if it was decades ago?

    I don't think Mary (Jenny) has ever menstruated but some guys are okay with that but I don't judge.
    I just saw this. I was strongly thinking of going to inseminate her on my next trip to LA, coming up very soon. To inseminate her VAGINA, that is. Because asses I can take or leave--but there MUST be a REAL vagina!

    But now, after seeing this, I think I might have missed something that was previously discussed? So if I EVER decide to go to see her now, this would surely require clarification, first. Are you saying that she was formerly a dude? Lets not be having any joking around about this gents, OK? Please let us know clearly, without beating around a hairy Bush, if you know whether she was or wasn't?

    I really LIKE GILFS! But if "she" was formerly a dude, that's an absolute fucking deal breaker for me. Maybe some would not give a shit. But I, and MANY others, surely do! So please post or PM what you know, gents!

    Thank you!

  7. #7929
    Quote Originally Posted by PaleMan  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sure if this has already been discussed but when did the rates go up at 8155? It was already the premium priced option for a half hour but now it is $80? Can't imagine that's going into the pockets of the girls.
    I noticed it too but the girls told me they didn't increase themselves only the house fee. It was because many would do 30 mins and wouldn't leave on time. Mamasan from hell would be banging and arguing with guys. I walked in one day and could hear her going off on some dude. I haven't seen her around so maybe she out.

  8. #7928
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1258

    Hot tub Jacuzzi by the hour for Couples

    Used to be a Hot tub place on Fairfax in WeHo WLA border many years ago with different themed private rooms for rent by the hour. Had some good times there.

    Does anyone know of any other places like that still available today?

  9. #7927
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Santa Monica massage

    Quote Originally Posted by MuzakGuy  [View Original Post]
    Going to be in LA for several days w my S / O and seeking places that might service women without any issues. Looking for great massage and extra fun. We do this regularly in another city. And understand how it all works -- just need some top recommendations for best results in LA. Usually do separate rooms, because this ups the chances of better experiences for first time --she prefers females.

    Thanks for the input!!
    Mary is right up your alley. 11300 block of Santa Monica boulevard, north side of the street.

  10. #7926
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Cherry

    Quote Originally Posted by NewLit  [View Original Post]
    I visited the Ocean close to Bundy. Good place for a quick release with FS available at 140 plus 60 to the house. I don't recall the name of the lady I met, she was most likely around 45/50, average body, good experience overall. The only issue is that with 30/50 more you can go visit one of the Korean beauties in nicer apartments and with shower.
    Must have been Mary. You fucked a 60 year old.

  11. #7925

    Services Couples or for Women

    Going to be in LA for several days w my S / O and seeking places that might service women without any issues. Looking for great massage and extra fun. We do this regularly in another city. And understand how it all works -- just need some top recommendations for best results in LA. Usually do separate rooms, because this ups the chances of better experiences for first time --she prefers females.

    Thanks for the input!!

  12. #7924
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    D day

    Quote Originally Posted by Bince33  [View Original Post]
    There's two Zankou's on Sunset. Cross streets?
    I think this is the one on sunset and Normandie, not the one in boystown.

  13. #7923

    Santa Monica near Bundy

    I visited the Ocean close to Bundy. Good place for a quick release with FS available at 140 plus 60 to the house. I don't recall the name of the lady I met, she was most likely around 45/50, average body, good experience overall. The only issue is that with 30/50 more you can go visit one of the Korean beauties in nicer apartments and with shower.

  14. #7922
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmGib1  [View Original Post]
    Located on Sunset next to the fast food chicken joint. Passing by this AMP noticed they were open so stopped by to check it out. Was greeted by a young shapely asian girl named Lina wearing a white dress (protip: dress = FS). Rate was 50 hr. And CFS 150. Good time had by all. She said they change girls frequently and asked to come back soon.

    I think I have read a review from someone lese about this place to? Anybody= else been there lately?
    There's two Zankou's on Sunset. Cross streets?

  15. #7921
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Geo Caching

    Quote Originally Posted by IAmGib1  [View Original Post]
    Located on Sunset next to the fast food chicken joint. Passing by this AMP noticed they were open so stopped by to check it out. Was greeted by a young shapely asian girl named Lina wearing a white dress (protip: dress = FS). Rate was 50 hr. And CFS 150. Good time had by all. She said they change girls frequently and asked to come back soon.

    I think I have read a review from someone lese about this place to? Anybody= else been there lately?
    There was a thread in which a number of mongers did a sun tzu special on the location of this place like it was the lost and found at Mar. A lago.

    It was so tiring and the place is so far east it is hardly worth it for the evolved westside cisgender nonteen male to make the drive. It is at sunset and normandie if it is near that fucken chicken place.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape