Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1331
    Quote Originally Posted by KingEpqng  [View Original Post]
    Do you mind elaborating? Thanks!.
    We have seen a recent uptick of new user's posting vague comments about providers being a rip off or scamning people.

  2. #1330
    Quote Originally Posted by Pango1  [View Original Post]
    Trust me, Funder, it's not all it's cracked" up to be.
    I just try to stay away from that "shit."

  3. #1329

    Funny shit

    Quote Originally Posted by Pango1  [View Original Post]
    Trust me, Funder, it's not all it's cracked" up to be.
    At the next Boy's Club meeting, you should do a comedy skit. In the words of Buddy Love, "That's some funny shit man".

  4. #1328
    Quote Originally Posted by MiddleAge57  [View Original Post]
    As you say, your MILF is looking sexy and hot as ever. Since you seem to have a special relationship with her, none of us will do anything to jeopardize that.
    Kinda weird to post if she's retired and doesn't want anyone fucking with her. "Remember this lady who doesn't want to be remembered? Here is a pic, don't bother her".

  5. #1327
    She may have been lying. She lied about everything else. She lubed up first and said she was sliding it in her ass. It didn't feel any different to me. It doesn't matter. Pussy feels plenty good enough for me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pango1  [View Original Post]
    I'm wondering if she was being truthful. There's a considerable difference. Pussy is soft, moist, and easier to slide your junk in. The asshole is rough (after all it's the poop chute) and so tight you have to sometimes put a lubed (I'd recommend gloved. Even if clean you can still get shit on you) finger in to loosen it up a little. And then you have to go in VERY slowly until the head sort of pops in. Takes a LOT of lube and even then it doesn't slide easily like the pussy. Can't just pop it in and pound away. Had a girlfriend many years back who liked it in the ass. I mean, I guess it's sort of the more naughty taboo forbidden fruit, and I'm not saying I wouldn't ever do the back door ever again, but I find the pussy to trump it by a mile. Glad I'm a straight man LOL.

  6. #1326
    Quote Originally Posted by MiddleAge57  [View Original Post]
    I have never been able to persuade a girl to let me dick her ass. I've only been allowed to tongue asses. It might be gross and disgusting but I'm not the only MF doing it.
    I was hitting this girl doggystyle and she kept rubbing her asshole with lube and 2 fingers and without asking I slid out her pussy and started working my dick in her ass, she didn't stop me just kept saying oh God and biting the pillow. I couldn't get it all in and had to take short strokes. As I got a little deeper she couldn't take it anymore so I went back to the pussy.

  7. #1325
    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    I had a woman tell me that she let me in her ass. If she was telling the truth, it didn't feel any different to me than her pussy.
    I'm wondering if she was being truthful. There's a considerable difference. Pussy is soft, moist, and easier to slide your junk in. The asshole is rough (after all it's the poop chute) and so tight you have to sometimes put a lubed (I'd recommend gloved. Even if clean you can still get shit on you) finger in to loosen it up a little. And then you have to go in VERY slowly until the head sort of pops in. Takes a LOT of lube and even then it doesn't slide easily like the pussy. Can't just pop it in and pound away. Had a girlfriend many years back who liked it in the ass. I mean, I guess it's sort of the more naughty taboo forbidden fruit, and I'm not saying I wouldn't ever do the back door ever again, but I find the pussy to trump it by a mile. Glad I'm a straight man LOL.

  8. #1324
    I married a virgin when I was 20. . Believe me, cracking a pussy open for the first time isn't what it is cracked up to be either.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pango1  [View Original Post]
    Trust me, Funder, it's not all it's cracked" up to be.

  9. #1323
    I had a woman tell me that she let me in her ass. If she was telling the truth, it didn't feel any different to me than her pussy.

    Quote Originally Posted by MiddleAge57  [View Original Post]
    I have never been able to persuade a girl to let me dick her ass. I've only been allowed to tongue asses. It might be gross and disgusting but I'm not the only MF doing it.

  10. #1322

    Greek

    Quote Originally Posted by MiddleAge57  [View Original Post]
    I have never been able to persuade a girl to let me dick her ass. I've only been allowed to tongue asses. It might be gross and disgusting but I'm not the only MF doing it.
    Trust me, Funder, it's not all it's “cracked" up to be.

  11. #1321

    Ass play

    Quote Originally Posted by TjtjtJall  [View Original Post]
    She gave me a UTI after I barebacked her asshole. Last time I did that!
    I have never been able to persuade a girl to let me dick her ass. I've only been allowed to tongue asses. It might be gross and disgusting but I'm not the only MF doing it.

  12. #1320
    Quote Originally Posted by MiddleAge57  [View Original Post]
    As you say, your MILF is looking sexy and hot as ever. Since you seem to have a special relationship with her, none of us will do anything to jeopardize that.
    She gave me a UTI after I barebacked her asshole. Last time I did that!

  13. #1319

    Browsing

    I'm guessing she pissed someone off at her business and they made a fake ad? I googled the number and it comes back to a therapist.

    https://charlotte.craigslist.org/eve...523573710.html

  14. #1318

    As you wish

    As you say, your MILF is looking sexy and hot as ever. Since you seem to have a special relationship with her, none of us will do anything to jeopardize that.

    Quote Originally Posted by BrandRod  [View Original Post]
    Who remembers this lady. One of the best! Still sexy and hot as ever!

    Don't ask about contact info. She's retired and absolutely does not want to hear from anyone. Please respect her privacy.

  15. #1317
    Quote Originally Posted by KingEpqng  [View Original Post]
    I noticed that on a few other SMs posts and for some reason even in the PMs. I think it's usually only a hour or two when you're a RM. Has a lot of your posts been flagged by Admin or something? I obviously didn't look through your forum posts to see. You may want to hit Admin up and see, not sure if that would help or not.

    I don't think this posted the other day when I copied and pasted:
    Can an Unmoderated Senior Member be changed to a moderated Senior Member?

    Absolutely. Any Unmoderated Senior Member who begins posting questionable reports may find their membership changed to moderated status, thus resulting in their reports being delayed until the are reviewed by a moderator..
    AFAIK I have only one infraction and that was many many moons ago. The email associated with my user is only in my burner so I see it once a month if any.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape