Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,811 to 6,825 of 13587
-
10-07-22 17:47 #6777Banned Member

Posts: 1[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
10-07-22 15:29 #6776Senior Member

Posts: 82Meme?
Has anyone heard from her. She stopped responding.
Hope she's OK, she seemed kinda down last time we spoke.
-
10-07-22 15:03 #6775Senior Member

Posts: 29Jessica
If she offered BBBJ and allowed more roaming, she might be worth what she charges at least to see one time. Those rates with all covered and limited positions, I would sample other higher $$$ optiona.
Originally Posted by Bigtlvr
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-22 11:21 #6774Regular Member

Posts: 4Massage by Mandy
Called went to vm but instantly called me back. Outcall only earlier this summer. Came to my place had her own table.
Originally Posted by SoftGel
[View Original Post]
An hour cost me $200 with absolutely nothing else except a very lame ass massage listening to her Chatty Cathy stories about guys trying to get her to do things.
She shouldn't advertise anywhere and is a ripoff in my opinion.
-
10-07-22 09:16 #6773Banned Member

Posts: 873Angi. Eros
Anyone see Angi? https://www.eros.com/kentucky/louisv...4694.htm?cat=1.
-
10-07-22 00:04 #6772Regular Member

Posts: 1Massages by Mandy
Has anyone seen this one for a massage? If so anything else offered?
-
10-06-22 20:22 #6771Senior Member

Posts: 429Alex. Fern Creek 502-689.
Set up a date with Alex Wednesday in Fern Creek. Text was easy, fast response, and we set it up at 7 PM. She seemed very friendly. At 6:45 I texted for the address. Crickets. At 6:55 I sent another text. Nothing. At 7 PM she texts "Have we met before". I answered back, no, and apparently we never will. Another high rated girl bites the dust.
-
10-06-22 19:29 #6770Banned Member

Posts: 873Thanks! That's all I needed to know. Not paying a high rate for an ex-stripper with meth mouth.
Originally Posted by Zomby
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-22 18:04 #6769Senior Member

Posts: 1766Jessica
Former stripper at Foxy. Never got with her myself, but she told me everything is covered.
Originally Posted by Bigtlvr
[View Original Post]
Two notes: her ass isn't as gorgeous in person as it is in pics. Second, there's a reason she doesn't smile in her pics.
-
10-06-22 15:45 #6768Senior Member

Posts: 57She was a cutie back when she started and only charged $ qv. If she's hurting for money she'll still do it. Everything covered. Best thing about her is the booty, but I'm a boob guy. Only thing she'll do is CBJ and doggy.
Originally Posted by Bigtlvr
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-22 09:36 #6767Senior Member

Posts: 549Haven't seen but also haven't seen very good reports. Did see Tanya delight while she was visiting from Nashville a few weeks and she was one of the top experiences I've had.
Originally Posted by Bigtlvr
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-22 09:05 #6766Regular Member

Posts: 18Bree
I agree with Voltare, Bree is a good one if you don't mind cats. She told me about a week ago that she was taking a week or two off. She wants to move, but who knows if that will happen. I hope she returns.
-
10-06-22 05:57 #6765Regular Member

Posts: 14Thanks for info. May have a go if she ever has incall.
Originally Posted by Voltare
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-22 22:59 #6764Senior Member

Posts: 57Nina
Nice and young but a bit of baby damage. Said she offered BBBJ but did everything covered. Decent but she does look a lot better in the pics. I personally would not repeat https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/94309065.
-
10-05-22 22:54 #6763Senior Member

Posts: 163Hope is in town Thursday evening and Friday.
Hope had classes canceled on Friday so she's making a surprise visit before her weekend plans. She'll be available from 6:00 pm Thursday until 9:00 pm Friday. Let me know if you'd like to see her.
If you already have my contact info just send me a message there. Otherwise reply here with a phone number or kick handle. Please and thank you. I sent messages to those I've already spoken with but apparently it has overwhelmed my text app and most aren't getting my messages. Ug.
Please don't message me here asking to set up an appointment. Send me the info requested above if you'd like to see her. I simply have too many inquiries to keep retyping things I've already said here. Thanks!
Originally Posted by DickCedarmore
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





