Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8359

    Long time lurker

    Hello,

    I am a long time lurker and coming from Chicago for a trip.

    After doing my research LA and NYC were top on the list for Asian BBFS providers. Seeing recent news of bubble, NYAF, CCP, DDY Going down was a bummer. I was looking into JPK and was wondering if it was still up. Am I out of luck fellow mongers.

  2. #8358

    A little help

    Been in your wonderful city three days now, I'm running into a bit of a problem.

    Every asian joint I go to is either legit or FS. Love a good massage, love the other even more, but...

    I really just want a place to go where I can get rubbed on and get a HJ. That's it.

    I'm stying at the Crowne Plaza in Times Square (I know, I know. It's where my job put me up).

    I'd love a place within walking distance. A few blocks or so.

    Please, brothers, hook me up.

    (Oh, DM is fine, no need to clutter the board).

    Thanks!

    -Drag.
    Last edited by DLDragon; 10-06-22 at 19:05. Reason: typo

  3. #8357

    Give them a call

    Quote Originally Posted by MntSigma  [View Original Post]
    Hey all, coming back to NYC and was wondering if anyone knows where Allyssa has landed with all the stuff going on. Seen her in the past and would love to see her again. Fell free to pm me. Or if the are recommendations for girls that provide the same kind of service that I should see.

    Thanks and Happy Hunting.
    They are still posting.


  4. #8356

    Allyssa location

    Hey all, coming back to NYC and was wondering if anyone knows where Allyssa has landed with all the stuff going on. Seen her in the past and would love to see her again. Fell free to pm me. Or if the are recommendations for girls that provide the same kind of service that I should see.

    Thanks and Happy Hunting.

  5. #8355
    Quote Originally Posted by HinesKarlton  [View Original Post]
    How do you know this?

    I remember a poster on here saying cops police don't give a fuck about prostitution.

    Unless they get some pussy for free on the low.
    They don't care for girls. They government they was want the Booker and theys want the owners of the spas. Is not police is the HLS and is partner with the buildings people.

  6. #8354
    Quote Originally Posted by HinesKarlton  [View Original Post]
    How do you know this?

    I remember a poster on here saying cops police don't give a fuck about prostitution.

    Unless they get some pussy for free on the low.
    Not giving out the link here but basically I read all the complaints that are publicly available. Saw the results. The the is not prosecuting prostitution.

    Now a couple years ago is a different story.

  7. #8353
    Quote Originally Posted by WtstonMike  [View Original Post]
    A nasty Night got much warmer and pleasant after a blast from the past showed up at my goto spot's site.

    I call to confirm and indeed yes!!\

    Jojo greeted me with DFK right off the bad as usual and I must say bravo on the way she kept up her appearance and body since I last saw her in 2019/2020. Still a Firm toned body, matching Bs, perfect size ass.

    Greeted with DFK and BBJ she takes my clothes off, says I look familiar, starts a BBJ and with both hand on my chest holds me down while she's busy blowing me with just her mouth, skills.

    I stop her before I blow a fuse and we get wet in the shower after waiting a few min for it to free up. I opted for the TS this time and it was a pleasure. Nice nuru routine that included 69 and me in all 4 for rim and some kind of prostate massage almost to completion but I was able to pull away and distract.

    In the room, we forgot the massage and I tell her that my cock missed her mouth mad my mouth missed her kitty = 69, cover and a slew of at least 6 different positions till I want to CIM. Jojo never let out and she's just as I remember even more GFE if that was even possible.
    Did you even see this girl?

    She now has enhanced tits that were so poorly done that she now has inverted nipples. She was out in NJ back around June working at Hot Asian Girls of NJ.

  8. #8352
    Quote Originally Posted by GenghisDong  [View Original Post]
    They have actual beds. One from has a fuck swing too. Sexy mamasans.
    Thanks for the heads up. Looks like I know where I'm going next week.

  9. #8351
    Quote Originally Posted by GenghisDong  [View Original Post]
    I don't think so.

    Complaints are still happening all the time. Basically, once you get a complaint and it gets checked out if someone makes the same complaint the ticket just gets closed. So everyone's end state is going to be they have a ticket referred to NYPD and beyond that whatever fines.

    IMO why bother opening a new place because the same shit will happen. Fucking annoying shit those assholes had to start again this year.
    How do you know this?

    I remember a poster on here saying cops police don't give a fuck about prostitution.

    Unless they get some pussy for free on the low.

  10. #8350
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhh33  [View Original Post]
    Any massage parlors in NYC offering massages by ladyboys?
    I believe NYAF did but obviously that option is off the table for the time being.

  11. #8349
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

  12. #8348
    Quote Originally Posted by FireBoy769  [View Original Post]
    Texted NYAF and found they're open in Spite ot recent events. Was thinking of making an appointment with them since I saw Vicky's back and I've been wanting to give her a go, but before I do that I got a (probably weird) question:

    How's the beds over there at NYAF? Is it actual beds like at DDY (I've only ever been to DDY), or are they like tables or something?
    They have actual beds. One from has a fuck swing too. Sexy mamasans.

  13. #8347

    Latina provider?

    Hey guys,

    I'm coming from Chicago next week.

    I've been bouncing back and forth between NYAF and DDY over the last year.

    I've seen many of the girls and doubles both places. Love each parlors.

    But can anyone direct me to a place that has Latinas? I did see Carina when she was at DDY and loved every second. She my favorite provider. I've been trying to see Gaby at NYAF and and never seem to book.

    Any advice for Latinas please?

    Seems like there's some volatility at these 2 spots.

    Hoping I don't get busted next week because those are the only 2 places I know of that give that kind of quality service:

  14. #8346

    A blast from the past. JoJo at NYAF

    A nasty Night got much warmer and pleasant after a blast from the past showed up at my goto spot's site.

    I call to confirm and indeed yes!!\

    Jojo greeted me with DFK right off the bad as usual and I must say bravo on the way she kept up her appearance and body since I last saw her in 2019/2020. Still a Firm toned body, matching Bs, perfect size ass.

    Greeted with DFK and BBJ she takes my clothes off, says I look familiar, starts a BBJ and with both hand on my chest holds me down while she's busy blowing me with just her mouth, skills.

    I stop her before I blow a fuse and we get wet in the shower after waiting a few min for it to free up. I opted for the TS this time and it was a pleasure. Nice nuru routine that included 69 and me in all 4 for rim and some kind of prostate massage almost to completion but I was able to pull away and distract.

    In the room, we forgot the massage and I tell her that my cock missed her mouth mad my mouth missed her kitty = 69, cover and a slew of at least 6 different positions till I want to CIM. Jojo never let out and she's just as I remember even more GFE if that was even possible.

  15. #8345
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNorthernMan  [View Original Post]
    Hello. I'm a lowly Midwesterner visiting your big city. And would like some more information regarding the scene or maybe people's favorite places as these places are lacking in the great white north. Thanks yall.
    Well, these places are definitely not lacking in NY. Any particular area to narrow it down? There's been some upheaval here recently, but there are still a lot of choices. PM if you'd like.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape