Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 140 of 471 FirstFirst ... 40 90 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 190 240 ... LastLast
Results 2,086 to 2,100 of 7053
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4968

    Pink Angel

    Quote Originally Posted by CarlJunior  [View Original Post]
    According to Twitter, new girl Alin is a) Chinese and b) DD up top. That sounds unusual but interesting so I texted and I was told that yes, she's from Manhattan, GFE experienced, and she's known for her gigantic top.

    These days I don't have as much play money to hobby as I used to, so I'm trying to avoid "impulsive purchases. " Anyhow, if I visit tomorrow I will post a review as soon as I can, but if one of why'all peeps Alin before I do, please let me know how the service is and of course how the melons look. DD? Man Made or real?

    Full disclosure I went far enough down the rabbit hole to try to research who she might have been in Manhattan. It's inconclusive but I have a few guesses. To be continued I hope.
    Maybe Victoria H.

  2. #4967

    DD Chinese Alin at Pink Angel?

    According to Twitter, new girl Alin is a) Chinese and b) DD up top. That sounds unusual but interesting so I texted and I was told that yes, she's from Manhattan, GFE experienced, and she's known for her gigantic top.

    These days I don't have as much play money to hobby as I used to, so I'm trying to avoid "impulsive purchases. " Anyhow, if I visit tomorrow I will post a review as soon as I can, but if one of why'all peeps Alin before I do, please let me know how the service is and of course how the melons look. DD? Man Made or real?

    Full disclosure I went far enough down the rabbit hole to try to research who she might have been in Manhattan. It's inconclusive but I have a few guesses. To be continued I hope.

  3. #4966

    Mia fantasy

    Been to fantasy before with Herems anx Tiffany, decided to try out Mia, got there in the afternoon. Mia is stack short Hispanic don't Usually see Hispanic but she a baddie big ass, hit it off. Ask me where I'm from, she ask me if I had a gf etc. gave me a preview bbj. She like it when I pull her hair and went deeper. Told her I shower before coming here so skip the shower got her on datty got me in some sort of headlock. I guess she sensitive or I had gotten better doing this. I let her take control told me to lay down as she put her ass on my face got into 69 for some time. She got really into it, she started a dfk as she grab the back of my neck and kiss me all over, we both lock eye contact. She gets on top and give me a cg she turns around as she stay on me. She really likes to take control, she kept griming on me. I try to take control and got her on doggy, slap her ass, not sure she like that. She jump a little and left it red got her on doggy. She try to take control again and ask me she wanted to be on top of me again put her hands on my chest and kept moaing, didn't have time for missionary, couldn't hold it anymore and she made me finished there. She ask me if I was up for a second round, we were both burn out felt like a work out still have 10 min left so I try to go for a second round, got her on missionary this time and I cim. My second round overall great service, damage 3. I think there are different prices, I think you can stay with them overnight but I'm not rich, LOL. I'm sure the rich Koreans be paying top money. I tip her and gave me a hug and we say our goodbyes on my way out. I ran into another Latina girl, looks like Latina girl know that in Dh. They weren't making money and got with the Asians making money now, a lot of these girls use to work for Dh.

  4. #4965

    Aimee

    Quote Originally Posted by Kamui7  [View Original Post]
    I saw Aimee yesterday afternoon at PBS.

    Like someone else said, she's cute and service was great. Totally recommend.
    I really like the table shower there. I don't think any other place in Flushing has it.

    Anyone see the other options? Curious which one is slim or slimmer than Aimee.
    Bro how's Aimee body! Is she slim ir thin?

  5. #4964

    Pbs

    Quote Originally Posted by Kamui7  [View Original Post]
    How's Layla's body? Thin?

    Cute girl might have been Aimee. She's young and cute.
    It's not skinny but it isn't fat & not sure if it was Aime she had like the typical Japanese hairstyle. I been with Aime before wasn't feeling her to much. I'm not a fan of young girls.

  6. #4963
    Quote Originally Posted by Jincs89  [View Original Post]
    Was going to see Momo but she was busy so I decided to go with Layla been seeing her for a couple of weeks now she remembers me hugs me and tell me how I'm doing etc helps me undress and goes for DFK GFE some DATY to start off we were really into it and both of us were sweaty she been giving me extra with no up charged unfortunately she no longer offering it to many people asking for it and now she goes that I got to suit up have her on missionary some doggy she gets on top of me finished with a cim took a shower to clean up the sweat form our body there another cute girl working there didn't get her name but I would definitely like to try her.
    How's Layla's body? Thin?

    Cute girl might have been Aimee. She's young and cute.

  7. #4962

    JKmier999

    To all my fellow Asian mongers, I Texted the number and went thru verification process. Requires you to add them on wechat and do a video call. Passed and brought to the location by older male. Went in and up the stairs where Merry opened the door. 22 year old Japanese gal with decent English. Looks exactly like the pictures on their website. Went for hh for 2.6 which was high for me, but decided to go for it anyways. Stand up shower was mediocre with very little play, she tried DFK but I'm not into kissing providers. Back to the room and start with BBBJ which was decent, but not good enough to get me off. She offered BB but I opted for the cover. Nothing special just CG and I finished in the bag. Would probably repeat considering pics on their website are accurate and I like the lineup.

  8. #4961
    Quote Originally Posted by NuzzlerGuzzler  [View Original Post]
    She's from Edgewater, NJ. She texted me I can stop by anytime I hang around the area. I was in the city in the morning and then visited her. She's still amazing. I mean her sweet attitude and toe-curling skills not her chubby body. Her face and limbs are fine. Her skin is tanned and silky but she has some belly. A little big size in Asian woman.

    She knows why I go over there. Got a BBBJ and rimming in TS. Piercing tongue Rimming and BBBJ are much hotter than a regular suck. Dried me off and back to the room. She dimmed the light and started sucking everywhere deep and nook. Her rimming is Thrilling. She kept poking and digging my ass and totally got me freaked out. Her rimming skills are at another level. Finished in her mouth in BBBJ. Failed to fu*k her pu*why but I totally relieved my stress and got satisfied. She asked 1. 2 total. Unbelievable. She lowered the price. I told her if you come back to NJ and ask the same price I'd see you almost everyday. She laughed. I must be missing her piercing tongue very soon.
    Number or location?

  9. #4960
    Quote Originally Posted by KajFun  [View Original Post]
    Does VIP Spa have a Twitter account?
    I follow as many spas as I can, and as far as I know VIP doesn't have a Twitter.

  10. #4959

    Astoria Spa 2022 - Eyna

    She's from Edgewater, NJ. She texted me I can stop by anytime I hang around the area. I was in the city in the morning and then visited her. She's still amazing. I mean her sweet attitude and toe-curling skills not her chubby body. Her face and limbs are fine. Her skin is tanned and silky but she has some belly. A little big size in Asian woman.

    She knows why I go over there. Got a BBBJ and rimming in TS. Piercing tongue Rimming and BBBJ are much hotter than a regular suck. Dried me off and back to the room. She dimmed the light and started sucking everywhere deep and nook. Her rimming is Thrilling. She kept poking and digging my ass and totally got me freaked out. Her rimming skills are at another level. Finished in her mouth in BBBJ. Failed to fu*k her pu*why but I totally relieved my stress and got satisfied. She asked 1. 2 total. Unbelievable. She lowered the price. I told her if you come back to NJ and ask the same price I'd see you almost everyday. She laughed. I must be missing her piercing tongue very soon.

  11. #4958
    Quote Originally Posted by KajFun  [View Original Post]
    Does VIP Spa have a Twitter account?
    Don't know, but their telephone number is listed on their Bed Page ad, so give them a call and ask them.

  12. #4957

    Pbs Layla

    Was going to see Momo but she was busy so I decided to go with Layla been seeing her for a couple of weeks now she remembers me hugs me and tell me how I'm doing etc helps me undress and goes for DFK GFE some DATY to start off we were really into it and both of us were sweaty she been giving me extra with no up charged unfortunately she no longer offering it to many people asking for it and now she goes that I got to suit up have her on missionary some doggy she gets on top of me finished with a cim took a shower to clean up the sweat form our body there another cute girl working there didn't get her name but I would definitely like to try her.

  13. #4956

    Prettyyuki Maria

    Has anyone tried Maria or Kimmy I know the photos are fake but they are similar to it.

  14. #4955

    VIP Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by MightySpearsman  [View Original Post]
    I left Angel Wings Spa (see Report #1 below), drove over one block east then several blocks north to VIP Spa, 35-25 150th Street, corner of Northern Boulevard.

    https://us-queens.bedpage.com/bodyru.../12856921.html

    This place gave off a much better vibe than Angel Wings. It was larger, cleaner and much newer, with a front counter, nice waiting area, a center hallway with at least 5 massage rooms, and a table shower area in the back. A gentleman welcomed me, gave me a choice of rooms then said he'd choose a nice girl for me, which he definitely did.

    The girl who showed up was a great choice. Her name was Lara, she was an attractive dark-haired 24-year-old Chinese girl from Hong Kong, around 5' 6" with a medium build and decent-sized tits that did not sag, no tattoos. She told me in fractured English that the room fee was $60 for one hour (no 30-minute option), watched me undress, then took me down the hall and gave me a nice table shower.

    Back in the room she gave me a decent real massage for at least 10 minutes, then told me to flip over and asked me what I wanted. I replied that I wanted a blow job and she said that the expected tip was $120, to which I said ok. I then paid the $120 tip, she took her top off (no bra), I gave her a back massage which she definitely enjoyed, then lots of cuddling, kissing, and her sucking (CBJ) with my shooting a big load just before there was a "time's up" knock on the door.

    Would I return? Yes, to VIP Spa and yes, to Lara. She let me kiss her a bit but did not allow any DATY, my sense is that she'll be even more fun if I come back for 60 minutes with FS.

    While I wasted $50 and some of my time at Angel Wings, it was more than made up for by my session here at VIP with Lara.
    Does VIP Spa have a Twitter account?

  15. #4954

    Flushing AMP Report #2 - VIP Spa

    I left Angel Wings Spa (see Report #1 below), drove over one block east then several blocks north to VIP Spa, 35-25 150th Street, corner of Northern Boulevard.

    https://us-queens.bedpage.com/bodyru.../12856921.html

    This place gave off a much better vibe than Angel Wings. It was larger, cleaner and much newer, with a front counter, nice waiting area, a center hallway with at least 5 massage rooms, and a table shower area in the back. A gentleman welcomed me, gave me a choice of rooms then said he'd choose a nice girl for me, which he definitely did.

    The girl who showed up was a great choice. Her name was Lara, she was an attractive dark-haired 24-year-old Chinese girl from Hong Kong, around 5' 6" with a medium build and decent-sized tits that did not sag, no tattoos. She told me in fractured English that the room fee was $60 for one hour (no 30-minute option), watched me undress, then took me down the hall and gave me a nice table shower.

    Back in the room she gave me a decent real massage for at least 10 minutes, then told me to flip over and asked me what I wanted. I replied that I wanted a blow job and she said that the expected tip was $120, to which I said ok. I then paid the $120 tip, she took her top off (no bra), I gave her a back massage which she definitely enjoyed, then lots of cuddling, kissing, and her sucking (CBJ) with my shooting a big load just before there was a "time's up" knock on the door.

    Would I return? Yes, to VIP Spa and yes, to Lara. She let me kiss her a bit but did not allow any DATY, my sense is that she'll be even more fun if I come back for 60 minutes with FS.

    While I wasted $50 and some of my time at Angel Wings, it was more than made up for by my session here at VIP with Lara.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape