Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 703 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 203 603 653 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 753 803 1203 1703 ... LastLast
Results 10,531 to 10,545 of 37339
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26809
    Shill account for some chick, ignore these posts


    Posts: 40
    Quote Originally Posted by ChevyBw  [View Original Post]
    Can I ask what about them gives you reserves about following through?
    Nothing major, more to do with location.

  2. #26808
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449

    Need a new rotation

    I'm looking for a go to because all mine have either quit or just never available or just plain batshit crazy. Looking for somebody thin or any age or race. Not in Henrico I'm avoiding that area all together. Any suggestions? Been looking at board not really sure if any of them good. Guess I'm gonna see staxx tomorrow but could use somebody I've never seen. Thanks in advance appreciate any suggestions. Be safe.

  3. #26807
    Quote Originally Posted by Moan1569  [View Original Post]
    She is real a true sweet heart.
    Can you PM me more info? Looking to expand my opportunities.

  4. #26806
    Quote Originally Posted by Papee29  [View Original Post]
    I've been in contact with her, not totally sure if I'm going to follow up.
    Can I ask what about them gives you reserves about following through?

  5. #26805

    Allien

    She is real a true sweet heart.

  6. #26804
    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    She is legit, I saw her earlier this year when her hh was $$. You definately get your moneys worth imo, bbj, daty, dfk, anal and let me finish on her kitty. Super chill but as always YMMV.
    400 an hr? Have at it boys LOL.

  7. #26803

    Send some references

    New to the site.

    Usually frequent the MP but looking to branch out.

    Shoot me a pm with links and review.

  8. #26802
    Shill account for some chick, ignore these posts


    Posts: 40

    Bunnie?

    I've been in contact with her, not totally sure if I'm going to follow up.

  9. #26801

    Bunnie

    Hey I was wondering if any one had any reviews positive or negative about this provider?

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/35616701

  10. #26800
    Shill account for some chick, ignore these posts


    Posts: 40

  11. #26799

    Allie

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerMan804  [View Original Post]
    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...d/921963100611

    I've been eyeballing this one for awhile but WTF about her is worth a $$ visit. The best nuts of my life I've spent. 2 - . 6 on so I can't see how people are paying this much imo.
    She is legit, I saw her earlier this year when her hh was $$. You definately get your moneys worth imo, bbj, daty, dfk, anal and let me finish on her kitty. Super chill but as always YMMV.

  12. #26798

    Jasmine

    Quote Originally Posted by FrogIg  [View Original Post]
    Anybody experienced providers in downtown Richmond? Most seem to be on the outskirts.

    Anybody with a review on these? https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/b...auty/48891248..

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/a...d-fun/50426468
    I try to see Jasmine every time she comes through town. As others have said, everything covered and not GFE. But she's sexy as fuck. Always looks great, awesome tits, nice skin, and worth the cost of admission. I've never left feeling like the hour wasn't totally worth it.

  13. #26797

    Tina- Nice Cougar

    Quote Originally Posted by ElliotSpitzer  [View Original Post]
    I recently saw MILF Tina again out midlo. Tina has returned. I reach out to her and It was a qik and easy setup through text. I seen her several times before she stopped for awhile. I get in the room she looks the same with short blonde hair and gained a little weight since last time I seen her. We caught up on old times before we get started. She give a above average bbj slob my knob so well then on to the main event. I bent her over and took her to poundtown until I pulled out and shot my load all down her throat and she caught every drop. She has same great service. Damage 70 Good nut.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...8/820486807058
    Gents,

    I went to see Tina today. Great experience. Setup was easy as she takes limited appts throughout the day. Easy going on the phone and showed up to a halfway decent motel off the good end of Midlothian. Arrived in the room to find the woman in the pictures and was greeted with a hug and kiss. 50 something woman with a cool, calm demeanor. As I undressed and I was amazed by a nice middle-aged woman with a cushy body (not phat), nice rack, soft skin and an experience that was sensual! BBBJ was average but she made up for it, with the main event where we started on top, then miss, then doggy (she got really wet and came) and then I finished in miss. We relaxed a bit and chatted and got to know each other as I looked around the room. Room is not cluttered but I found it she's got a roomie who I didn't see (Not sure if that's going to last as she talked about getting her own place). Nice curvy cougar to see and a good departure from the ash and trash around here lately. I go thru my tendencies from time to time and right now it's MILF / GILFs. Eventually I'll get back to PAWGs and Asians LOL! Elliot thanks for sharing this gem bro.

    Damage for 30 mins is $. 20 I'll definitely repeat if you're interested hit her on the # in the ad.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...8/820486807058

    FF out.

  14. #26796
    Shill account for some chick, ignore these posts


    Posts: 40

  15. #26795

    Delilah

    Is there anyone still in touch with her? She used to post in EA occasionally and I had good experience with her and posted reviews here. I was out of game for few months and I got a ping from another number of her but didn't notice or reply that time. Now my old burner number is lost and I tried calling her from my new number but got message saying the number doesn't exist. If anyone still see her, please DM me her number. She is a thick and blonde.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape