Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 375 of 921 FirstFirst ... 275 325 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 425 475 875 ... LastLast
Results 5,611 to 5,625 of 13807
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8197
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDipper71  [View Original Post]
    I'll bet you a (more fair) Korean agency would roll into town the minute Mike leaves or something happens to him.
    Yeah maybe the Kgirls think this market is small, but mike is just deliberately making his agency small on purpose. The European agencies have way more girls / agencies at the same price point.

  2. #8196
    Quote Originally Posted by ShuperShtar  [View Original Post]
    Yeah if Mike wasn't insane about screening, and had the same type of screening like they have on the west coast he could probably have a agency easily 3-5 x as large. As in having 3-5 x as many girls working. It's really a open opportunity at this point for a competing Korean agency to begin operating here.
    I'll bet you a (more fair) Korean agency would roll into town the minute Mike leaves or something happens to him.

  3. #8195
    Quote Originally Posted by Amplitude  [View Original Post]
    Several years beyond seven I was in under his original name. Then I started dating a big titty AA I met at Admiral and fell away. When I wanted back in after that hiatus he not only didn't respond but was rude on the phone. I described the location set up he had at the time. Even gave Pam as a reference, no dice.

    Fuck Mike.
    Yeah if Mike wasn't insane about screening, and had the same type of screening like they have on the west coast he could probably have a agency easily 3-5 x as large. As in having 3-5 x as many girls working. It's really a open opportunity at this point for a competing Korean agency to begin operating here.

  4. #8194
    Did he give a reason or just said no?

    Quote Originally Posted by Amplitude  [View Original Post]
    Several years beyond seven I was in under his original name. Then I started dating a big titty AA I met at Admiral and fell away. When I wanted back in after that hiatus he not only didn't respond but was rude on the phone. I described the location set up he had at the time. Even gave Pam as a reference, no dice.

    Fuck Mike.

  5. #8193
    Quote Originally Posted by LowEndPlayer  [View Original Post]
    I've been a client for 7 years. Mike is very professional, and not in the business of screwing over his customers.
    Several years beyond seven I was in under his original name. Then I started dating a big titty AA I met at Admiral and fell away. When I wanted back in after that hiatus he not only didn't respond but was rude on the phone. I described the location set up he had at the time. Even gave Pam as a reference, no dice.

    Fuck Mike.

  6. #8192
    Quote Originally Posted by SawBoy1740  [View Original Post]
    I've sent verification at least a dozen times and never heard back. Even texted him.
    Fuck Mike!

  7. #8191
    Quote Originally Posted by OFCharlie  [View Original Post]
    Some of you might know her as KK as that is what she uses for her wechat, but most of know her as Kiki.
    Damn she immediately left, so these promotional posts don't drive business anymore?

    Or did someone show her the CBS news video because she was at RL at 2526 LOL.

  8. #8190
    Quote Originally Posted by LowEndPlayer  [View Original Post]
    I've been a client for 7 years. Mike is very professional, and not in the business of screwing over his customers.
    I've sent verification at least a dozen times and never heard back. Even texted him.

  9. #8189

    Rivers Casino

    Quote Originally Posted by ShuperShtar  [View Original Post]
    What casino is near Ohare?
    Rivers casino is near the airport.

  10. #8188

    KP verification

    Quote Originally Posted by Champ2014  [View Original Post]
    Please can you confirm, how did you get verified. I'm super nervous giving any employment information.

    But want to go there so bad.
    I've been a client for 7 years. Mike is very professional, and not in the business of screwing over his customers.

  11. #8187

    Rivers

    It was Rivers.

    If you search the thread I'm sure you can find the complex too. Thats how I knew where to go.

    Its close but maybe more then 5 min.

    Also be warned it is a busy complex, don't let that throw you off.

    PM if you want anymore details.

    Quote Originally Posted by ShuperShtar  [View Original Post]
    Horseshoe Hammond closer to the city and a shorter drive.

  12. #8186

    Suggestions?

    Haven't been here for a while. Just want to learn if there are any places besides HKPD. Reached out to RL and they gave me the HKPD location as well, confused and a bit worried for the reports of HKPD got raided. Thanks!

  13. #8185
    Quote Originally Posted by OrdLover  [View Original Post]
    The one in Rosemont. That is the only one close to the city. Rivers.
    Horseshoe Hammond closer to the city and a shorter drive.

  14. #8184
    Quote Originally Posted by ShuperShtar  [View Original Post]
    What casino is near Ohare? Great report.
    The one in Rosemont. That is the only one close to the city. Rivers.

  15. #8183
    Quote Originally Posted by Rook6642  [View Original Post]
    Saw Daisy today. Good time despite me being a off. Check the review below. In the coming days I hope to see Brianna from KP if my work schedule allows it.

    I try to be detailed with all the little stuff, for me it eases my mind if I know what's going on. Verification was painless a selfie and I'd check. Remember they only want to see a pic. I block out all the important stuff leave my DOB and name. I paid extra for 2 rounds. So it was $340.

    Hi-rise apt building close to ohare. Easy to get to. If you're at the casino you can be there in about 5 min. Detailed instructions on how to get to the apt. I know why she does it this way not to attract attention. I really appreciate it.

    She opens the door when you walk up and let you in. She is tiny and good looking. Wearing the school girl outfit from her photos. She lead me to the bedroom. She seemed preoccupied with her phone at first. Then we started. Usual routine I'm use to with the k-girls in Vegas so no surprised.

    She has a cool personality, like to joke a little, like asking me if I was going to be her teacher today because she needs to be taught a lesson because she bad. 😂.

    Helps me undress and comments on my banana. I've read reviews before so I knew she likes to use the banana term for your cock. Like I said I was super horny so I was already hard by the time she undressed me. She led me to the bathroom by my dick. Short preview in the shower with BBBJ. She said 'don't touch my hair, I don't want to get it wet. You can grab it later!' HELL YES...
    What casino is near Ohare? Great report.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape