Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,861 to 10,875 of 37375
-
10-06-22 12:00 #26515Senior Member

Posts: 139Yup
One of her ads was talking about "specials" so I texted her and asked what the specials are.
Originally Posted by LiquorLotto
[View Original Post]
She responded with various massage techniques. All legit. No hint at any extras.
-
10-06-22 09:16 #26514Senior Member

Posts: 137Damn I thought I found a good provider
I'm really irritated I booked a massage with a provider that's well known on this sight, and she cancels an hour or so before the massage ok I'm a little bummed but shit happens. What really pissed me off was she could only re-book me late next week. The lack of independent options really sucks around here.
-
10-06-22 08:25 #26513Senior Member

Posts: 212Tease
Because she knows that men are suckers and there's so many out there.
Originally Posted by TridentD
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-22 08:20 #26512Senior Member

Posts: 101Weird
She also posts on Eros.
Originally Posted by Gerjon
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-22 08:09 #26511Senior Member

Posts: 139Weird
Why would she post on an Escort site, if it's legit massage only.
Originally Posted by BeanFlicker1
[View Original Post]
https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/586-443-6472
-
10-06-22 01:02 #26510Senior Member

Posts: 120Better Pics of Bonita
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...iaz-22896.html
Nice set of pics of Bonita if you have not seen her yet.
-
10-05-22 22:02 #26509Regular Member

Posts: 24Shawna
https://callescort.org/586-443-6472
Went and paid Shawna a visit the other day. Comms were easy, location decent it's a small apartment. Nice setup in the living room. She's super friendly and very attractive. $100 for 1 hour, also offered to wear "lingerie" which was her in a bra and panties. Opted for that route thinking it was going to include more, unfortunately that's not the case. Solid massage, but you're draped the entire time and zero hints or teasing at anything more. Probably won't return unless its just for the regular non lingerie massage.
-
10-05-22 21:49 #26508Senior Member

Posts: 190Glory hole
I know of 2 places. Please send me a pm. I'd love to meet you both there.
Originally Posted by TheEmmyGoes2
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-22 19:30 #26507Senior Member

Posts: 54There is a place at 6 mile and woodward that has booths and buddy booths. Let me know. I'd like to meet her.
Originally Posted by TheEmmyGoes2
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-22 18:40 #26506Senior Member

Posts: 58Therapeutic massage
Hey everyone I was looking for a good Therapeutic massage for my upper back.
Handshake at the end would do the job.
You can DM me directly, thanks and happy hunting.
-
10-05-22 17:33 #26505Senior Member

Posts: 312Stretch
Try Spring well on Merriman and Ecorse. Let us know when you go so we can give her time to heal.
Originally Posted by Firemanoh
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-22 16:29 #26504Senior Member

Posts: 826AD deleted already
The ad has been deleted already.
Originally Posted by XirCom
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-22 15:43 #26503Senior Member

Posts: 388Chinese Massage on Wayne Road. Holiday Plaza
Anyone been here lately? Is Mandy still there? Any all around good looking providers here?
-
10-05-22 14:09 #26502Senior Member

Posts: 53Can you share Lisa contact? Tha ks.
Originally Posted by SzGino
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-22 12:32 #26501Regular Member

Posts: 4I found a Glory Hole girl. I know this may not be the right spot to post, but help
I found a girl on seeking who is super down for the porn booth / theater experience. The only problem is that it has been forever since I have been anywhere that has booths. There was a place on 8 mile near Players, but they have closed. All the adult shops have cleaned up and gone corporate. Can anyone help me out here?









Reply With Quote





