Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 39 of 75 FirstFirst ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... LastLast
Results 571 to 585 of 1114
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #544

    Tiny little thing

    https://allentown.skipthegames.com/f...-/727212565309

    Took another chance and met up with this little beast of a BJ artist. Private location, covered BJ but the absolute best covered experience you will have. I think she mostly does this to please her "daddy " so I think she is df. She's actually really cool and fun. Would absolute recommend especially if you like giving rough bjs. She deepthroats like a champ.

  2. #543
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnJacobJ  [View Original Post]
    This one has posted for quite a while. I vaguely remember a negative review but not certain. Any info?

    https://allentown.skipthegames.com/f...e/777104787986
    Any luck seeing her?

  3. #542
    Quote Originally Posted by TeachMS  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for letting us know. I checked out the website and she is in Pottsville. Is that we're you were?
    No problem!

    Yes it was Pottsville. I was Up there for work and I remembered one of the very rare Pottsville area posts. Turned out her spot was extremely close to where I was working.

  4. #541

    Thanks for heads up!

    Thanks for letting us know. I checked out the website and she is in Pottsville. Is that we're you were?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehigh  [View Original Post]
    https://allentown.skipthegames.com/f...e/440755526823

    She just happened to be literally within walking distance of where I was working last week so I take the chance. She's definitely real but the experience wasn't really worth it. I let my other head get the best of me and spent 100 $ on a bbj. We parked not too far from her location at some abandoned radio station. Sub par BJ. Used her hands mostly and kept spraying lube on it. I popped but it wasn't very satisfying. Idk about you guys but my biggest pet peeve is someone who does this for their daily living but they either absolutely hate it or just think they are outsmarting you. There is nothing worse than that moment you realize that this BJ is going to be awful. She wasn't rude or anything but I'd avoid unless you had you had to have it.

  5. #540

    C minus experience

    https://allentown.skipthegames.com/f...e/440755526823

    She just happened to be literally within walking distance of where I was working last week so I take the chance. She's definitely real but the experience wasn't really worth it. I let my other head get the best of me and spent 100 $ on a bbj. We parked not too far from her location at some abandoned radio station. Sub par BJ. Used her hands mostly and kept spraying lube on it. I popped but it wasn't very satisfying. Idk about you guys but my biggest pet peeve is someone who does this for their daily living but they either absolutely hate it or just think they are outsmarting you. There is nothing worse than that moment you realize that this BJ is going to be awful. She wasn't rude or anything but I'd avoid unless you had you had to have it.

  6. #539

    Read

    Quote Originally Posted by Dylxan  [View Original Post]
    New to this looking for recommendations, a lot of the ads seems sketchy and I don't know how to tell difference.
    Brother, please start on page 1 and read back about 20 pages, all will become evident.

  7. #538

    Tik Tok Escorts?

    Has anyone ever tried using Tik Tok to find an escort? I have a girl who wants to know if I want sex? Of course I'm leery of the whole thing. Advice?

  8. #537

    Recommendations

    New to this looking for recommendations, a lot of the ads seems sketchy and I don't know how to tell difference.

  9. #536

    Would love to see her again

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehigh  [View Original Post]
    I am guilty of still seeing the legendary cee cee about once a month or so. She is still a good time. Isn't always available. Advice to anyone who can't handle her constant yapping. Just give her a few puffs of some good weed and you're golden.
    Miss her since coming back to area post-Covid how can we connect again. Email or phone?

  10. #535
    Quote Originally Posted by HarryJH  [View Original Post]
    What is your secret in getting her to reply? I have tried a few times to either crickets or "You are the devil" replies just with a simple text "Hi, are you available".

    Would love to try her out but seems like she's off the deep end for about the past 18 months.
    She's been off the deep end since 1976. She's use to be an acid dropping rock groupie. I have good memories of her and haven't seen her in at least 2-3 years but I'm not going back. Rather leave good memories where they were as with other ladies of the night from the past.

    Last time I seen her, even though she looked good for her age, she even said she's old and seemed like she was ready to retire. Yea, she did talk a lot but I would just let her talk herself out and I didn't mind because she was actually pretty interesting and her location was safe.

    If she never seen you before or doesn't recognize your number she is very suspicious. I remember when I first met her she was dealing with another female escort who was constantly harassing her and flagging her ads.

  11. #534
    Quote Originally Posted by HarryJH  [View Original Post]
    What is your secret in getting her to reply? I have tried a few times to either crickets or "You are the devil" replies just with a simple text "Hi, are you available".

    Would love to try her out but seems like she's off the deep end for about the past 18 months.
    Wow I'm sorry to hear that. I am not sure what she was like before 2020 because that's when I started seeing her. I have seen her about 4 or 5 times with some big gaps in between. She has never replied with anything like with what you said but there have been times where she just doesn't respond at all for a few days. She must remember me from our positive encounters in the past so she is pretty decent about eventually making time for me. I assume you have never seen her before? I can ask or I can even put in a good word for you maybe if you are really interested in seeing her. She is definitely a different type of person but she isn't mean or the bad kind of crazy. She knows what she is doing and takes good care of you you if you can get beyond some of her quirks s of talking too much. The other thing I have found that works really well is telling her you are on your way to work so you can get down to business faster. She will not rush you. There really is no reason to take the hour over the half hour.

  12. #533
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehigh  [View Original Post]
    I am guilty of still seeing the legendary cee cee about once a month or so. She is still a good time. Isn't always available. Advice to anyone who can't handle her constant yapping. Just give her a few puffs of some good weed and you're golden.
    What is your secret in getting her to reply? I have tried a few times to either crickets or "You are the devil" replies just with a simple text "Hi, are you available".

    Would love to try her out but seems like she's off the deep end for about the past 18 months.

  13. #532

    Cee cee advice

    I am guilty of still seeing the legendary cee cee about once a month or so. She is still a good time. Isn't always available. Advice to anyone who can't handle her constant yapping. Just give her a few puffs of some good weed and you're golden.

  14. #531

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyGuyEddie007  [View Original Post]
    I always laugh when a girl asks me that. The cops can lie to get a arrest or confession. Its not like the cop is like damn she got me with that question and he moves onto the next girl LOL.
    Ya, those are the girls who have been busted enough times yet. Can remember where I read it, but cops are clearly allowed to say misleading things in order to get a confession or admittance. I read it was actually rules on and supported by the courts for them to "Lie" for info.

  15. #530
    Quote Originally Posted by Talltex  [View Original Post]
    Not LEO. Working with uncle LEO.
    I always laugh when a girl asks me that. The cops can lie to get a arrest or confession. Its not like the cop is like damn she got me with that question and he moves onto the next girl LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape