Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 704 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 204 604 654 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 754 804 1204 1704 ... LastLast
Results 10,546 to 10,560 of 37339
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26794
    Quote Originally Posted by Erikleewashdc  [View Original Post]
    I am going to see her Friday, I have never gone to a location on the south side. Anything to beware of at the "hotel" she is at?
    Been several times with no issue. I usually park near the entrance by the office just because I feel like my truck will be safer there. Never had any issue there tho and Tiffany is a good choice. Never had her tell me no.

  2. #26793
    Quote Originally Posted by Erikleewashdc  [View Original Post]
    I am going to see her Friday, I have never gone to a location on the south side. Anything to beware of at the "hotel" she is at?
    I haven't seen anything of concern. It's a pretty uneventful motel. There are locals living there, seasonal workers, other working girls. Sometimes you'll see a lot of people hanging out but it's never an issue, and maybe might provide interference in a way. I had a bad experience renting a room from there for a girl that came thru Richmond a while back, but as for visiting my vote is the place is clear. Doesn't mean you shouldn't keep your wits about you.

  3. #26792
    Quote Originally Posted by Erikleewashdc  [View Original Post]
    I am going to see her Friday, I have never gone to a location on the south side. Anything to beware of at the "hotel" she is at?
    Nope. You're good to go my friend! Have fun!

  4. #26791

    Tiffany

    I am going to see her Friday, I have never gone to a location on the south side. Anything to beware of at the "hotel" she is at?

  5. #26790

    No one responding

    Quote Originally Posted by SantoMegalo  [View Original Post]
    Run, do not walk to see this one. She is absolutely stunning, friendly and just a great time from beginning to end. She actually is much more attractive in person than in her pics. Staying in a nice West end hotel. Communication was timely and pricing is average for the eros girls. GFE, BBBJ and several positions. I will definitely repeat with her!

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/2176224.htm?cat=1
    I keep trying that 321 number, no one get back. Have you had luck again?

  6. #26789
    Quote Originally Posted by NKLangur  [View Original Post]
    Do a search on the forum for her name. She is well reviewed around these parts and seems to have a lot of fans. No GFE and covered services only from what I recall. Anyone that's seen her can feel free to clarify. In your search just bear in mind there were once multiple Jasmines in the area, and this one is the only higher priced one (300 or 400/ hr), white, and not the BBW.
    Check Virginia Beach / Tidewater forums as well for she makes her way down here. Pretty gal, good time, nothing crazy or passionate but good time. All covered, non-GFE. Perfect tits.

  7. #26788
    Quote Originally Posted by FrogIg  [View Original Post]
    Anybody experienced providers in downtown Richmond? Most seem to be on the outskirts.

    Anybody with a review on these?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/a...d-fun/50426468
    Do a search on the forum for her name. She is well reviewed around these parts and seems to have a lot of fans. No GFE and covered services only from what I recall. Anyone that's seen her can feel free to clarify. In your search just bear in mind there were once multiple Jasmines in the area, and this one is the only higher priced one (300 or 400/ hr), white, and not the BBW.

  8. #26787

    Gigi is no-no

    I'm not sure what other folk have experienced but this was pretty underwhelming. Average BJ, no DT, wouldn't shut up. Would not repeat.

  9. #26786
    Quote Originally Posted by MongerMan804  [View Original Post]
    You'll get no feedback about that because its in the trans section. That what you like that's cool but noone ever posts about them here.
    Woah! Thank you for the heads up. I didn't see that. That woulda been a huge mistake!

  10. #26785

    Shim

    Quote Originally Posted by FrogIg  [View Original Post]
    Any suggestions for downtown Richmond? This was peaked my I interest, anyone have experience with her?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/b...eauty/48891248
    You'll get no feedback about that because its in the trans section. That what you like that's cool but noone ever posts about them here.

  11. #26784

    Gps

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...d/921963100611

    I've been eyeballing this one for awhile but WTF about her is worth a $$ visit. The best nuts of my life I've spent. 2 - . 6 on so I can't see how people are paying this much imo.

  12. #26783

    Any downtown providers?

    Anybody experienced providers in downtown Richmond? Most seem to be on the outskirts.

    Anybody with a review on these? https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/b...auty/48891248..

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/a...d-fun/50426468

  13. #26782
    And before my inbox blows, no I do Not have Jessica's current info.

  14. #26781
    Quote Originally Posted by SDDude1  [View Original Post]
    You can't tell anything from pictures. I can always tell the quality of what I'm getting by the price. Just like everything in life, you get what you pay for.
    Not always. Jessica is $40 for all 3 holes and is a good fuck.

    Others can be $300 Eros girls with tons of rules and dead fish lays.

  15. #26780
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1069

    2 bad reviews on her

    Quote Originally Posted by Tidad  [View Original Post]
    Link? Or at least SOME detail of where you found her would be helpful.
    This is the girl I sent link to last week that I met on Lynhaven. Piecing the stories together. She host out the trailer park off Jd and has sketchy dudes living with her. Best bet is to try and find her on the streets. I want to say quoted me $ for a qv. She looks good to me. Myself I will try to catch her in streets again. Donation can be talked down.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...n/101363520625

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape