Thread: Hot Young Asian Girls in OC
+
Add Report
Results 3,091 to 3,105 of 3656
-
10-07-22 01:06 #566Senior Member

Posts: 332You-Ha = Baby Sky
The rates listed in you-Ha's profile were those in her last OC tour. CIP was not on the menu last time.
Originally Posted by ZzzBoy14
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-22 00:42 #565Senior Member

Posts: 361I see both U-Ha and Baby Sky posted at Lucky Cuties. I thought they were the same person? Different rates and locations. I am looking for the civvie-looking girl with shoulder length hair who looks like May J Lee.
Anyone know more? Thanks!
-
10-06-22 18:30 #564Senior Member

Posts: 361I think he is saying he wouldn't pay more than 270 and is breaking down the details haha.
Originally Posted by Punter3
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-22 18:17 #563Senior Member

Posts: 479I don't get what you are saying
You spent $270 for two BBFS rides and finished both times CIP. That seems like a really good deal.
Originally Posted by Tony1628
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-22 16:05 #562Senior Member

Posts: 108Over $$ for avg service
Not worth it. $$ for avg service, not even trophy fuck.
Originally Posted by SojuLover
[View Original Post]
$. 2 hr.
$ bbbfs.
5 msog.
5 cip round 1.
5 cip round 2.
TOTAL - $$ 7.
-
10-06-22 12:03 #561Senior Member

Posts: 462Kim TropicBeauty
Aw man! I miss Kim! She was hott and 10 service. I still think about all the times we boned years later.
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-22 11:06 #560Senior Member

Posts: 361She is on my radar now, but I am looking at Vivian CAKD and Baby Sky (non-BB) next.
Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-22 02:37 #559Senior Member

Posts: 3690No CIP no BB. A girl got to be Hot Ass Young Asian girl before I consider paying extra for CIP. I can pay premium for HAYA even without BB but not anything for just young girls.
Originally Posted by ZzzBoy14
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-22 02:25 #558Senior Member

Posts: 3690CA-KD Susie
I reviewed Susie before (click here). She was not young but had very nice spinner body and tits. These were her real P.S. Pics from 5+ years ago. Great service.
Originally Posted by ZzzBoy14
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-22 23:45 #557Senior Member

Posts: 221Does she allow cim?
Originally Posted by ZzzBoy14
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-22 22:50 #556Senior Member

Posts: 361Yea it's pretty shocking but maybe she wants low volume or something LOL. Seems like the LA guys pay anything to get with young girls too.
Originally Posted by HornyToad75
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-22 22:29 #555Senior Member

Posts: 332It's OC Premium
It's essentially $60-$70 premium for not spending 2+ hours in traffic and extra money on gas for the same service.
Originally Posted by SojuLover
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-22 18:33 #554Senior Member

Posts: 361I saw Zia today.
Definitely real pictures. She has a normal healthy body with a nice butt and legs. B cups. Cute face and smile.
Tons of french kissing into sensual BJ into the good stuff into cuddling. She has decent English too and is fun to talk to.
Not a bad experience! I probably won't repeat for a long time, but you can't go wrong with her.
-
10-04-22 18:28 #553Senior Member

Posts: 157Yeah I was shocked to see that too. Triple upcharge. Msog, bbfs, cip upcharges... Wow
Originally Posted by MisterO
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-22 10:38 #552Regular Member

Posts: 20MayaSofia
I met her twice in OC, her original price was $500, then went up to $600 which includes MSOG.
Originally Posted by HornDawg41
[View Original Post]
Now she goes back to $500 again, prob lacks of people seeing her because high price.
For me, I would repeat once in a while because of the cuteness and the hygiene, but not for overall experience and services.










Reply With Quote






