Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 444 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 344 394 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 494 544 944 ... LastLast
Results 6,646 to 6,660 of 17725
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11080

    Margarette

    Her Instagram pics seem to depict her as larger than the pics on Tryst. Search at rosemeewes.

    Quote Originally Posted by DeadDead22  [View Original Post]
    I'm still considering pulling the trigger on her since I'm a sucker for huge tits, but I'm not sure if the rest of her will be disappointing. I don't mind thick, but I don't want to wade through the fat to get to the honey pot. All of her pictures are pre-covid. Wonder if anybody has seen any current pics. I don't have twitter, so I can only look back a few posts. Just don't want to go 3 bills and be disappointed too badly.

    https://tryst.link/escort/margarettewatson

  2. #11079

    Margarette

    I'm still considering pulling the trigger on her since I'm a sucker for huge tits, but I'm not sure if the rest of her will be disappointing. I don't mind thick, but I don't want to wade through the fat to get to the honey pot. All of her pictures are pre-covid. Wonder if anybody has seen any current pics. I don't have twitter, so I can only look back a few posts. Just don't want to go 3 bills and be disappointed too badly.

    https://tryst.link/escort/margarettewatson

  3. #11078

    An honorable man always admits when they're wrong. Bravo!

    Quote Originally Posted by Apache77  [View Original Post]
    Wanted to say that my previous post was out of line as I did see her today and basically right on time. More importantly I had a great time and I'll definitely see her if she returns to our fair city.
    Great to hear! She is a gem!

  4. #11077
    Quote Originally Posted by Ritewing  [View Original Post]
    Sidney / Luna also works indepentent, and can be reached through this number..
    Thank you so much Sir!

  5. #11076

    Has anyone taken a chance on the RubMD ad-Tantalizing Blond?

    Just wanting to see if someone TOFTT regarding this ad? No name to reply back to, and I hope someone isn't foolish enough to divulge their real name, let alone age and occupation.

  6. #11075

    Freya Fantasia

    Quote Originally Posted by DerekStL  [View Original Post]
    Ouch. Sorry to hear that my man.

    I'm sure a lot agree with not paying in advance but I only would with providers I have a solid rapport with.
    Wanted to say that my previous post was out of line as I did see her today and basically right on time. More importantly I had a great time and I'll definitely see her if she returns to our fair city.

  7. #11074

    Gretchen: Posted in multiple cities.

    https://www.eros.com/tennessee/nashv...9079.htm?cat=1

    https://www.eros.com/missouri/st_lou...5379.htm?cat=1

    No email.

    No Social Media as well.

    Just be careful guys. Good luck.

  8. #11073
    Quote Originally Posted by DerekStL  [View Original Post]
    Ouch. Sorry to hear that my man.

    I'm sure a lot agree with not paying in advance but I only would with providers I have a solid rapport with.
    You shouldn't with anyone, ever. This madness needs to stop. If we stop, prepays, or the girls go away. Stop the fucking madness. It should not matter who she is, how reputable, how attractive, past experience. There is no reason to ever do it. When a girl tells me she needs a deposit, I take a pic of the cash and send. When she inevitably says, "it's for my safety". I tell her no thanks and move the fuck on. Prepaying for a ***** is desperate.

  9. #11072
    Quote Originally Posted by Apache77  [View Original Post]
    Wondering if anyone has seen her. I'm supposed to see her about 11 AM today, three hours away, and I haven't heard a thing from her although I've asked for information. I've paid in advance for the visit which is probably a terrible idea.
    Ouch. Sorry to hear that my man.

    I'm sure a lot agree with not paying in advance but I only would with providers I have a solid rapport with.

  10. #11071

    Freya Fantasia

    Wondering if anyone has seen her. I'm supposed to see her about 11 AM today, three hours away, and I haven't heard a thing from her although I've asked for information. I've paid in advance for the visit which is probably a terrible idea.

  11. #11070

    Sidney.

    Sidney / Luna also works independent, and can be reached through this number.

    314xxxx051.

    For those that may not already know this, Sidney is about 4 months pregnant and still sexy as hell. Baby bump showing some now, natural breasts are spectacular, and she still has that cute ass. I saw her about a week ago and I think the pregnancy has made her even better.

    Sidney is lots of fun, gets into it, and does a great BBBJ.

  12. #11069
    Quote Originally Posted by JE8713;6154590[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/missouri/stlouis/94227894[/URL]

    Went to see her and a much older, larger women answered the door. I tried so hard to have her shake something out but I went limp with her she was so boring and unattractive.
    What, bigger than in those pics?! Dang, you have my sympathies. But thanks for taking one for the team, your sacrifice is appreciated.

  13. #11068

    Catfish?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/94227894

    Went to see her and a much older, larger women answered the door. I tried so hard to have her shake something out but I went limp with her she was so boring and unattractive.

  14. #11067

    Kari / Summer in Brentwood

    Quote Originally Posted by Apache77  [View Original Post]
    Wanted you to know she will be seeing people Monday to Friday from 9 to 3. Her fee is $200 and she will send pics when you text. Her number is 314xxxx143 but if that doesn't appear then message me and I'll send it to you with a reply.

    As to services available that can be a case of YMMV. If you hit it off with her more than the massage and handshake might be on the table.

    Finally, if you could help her out with Bitcoin she would be appreciative. Apparently she's trying to post an ad which requires Bitcoin but she's not sure exactly how it works.
    Kari's number is 314 502 1143. A nice lady and a very nice experience overall. I've been seeing her for years and always a good time.

  15. #11066
    Quote Originally Posted by Bremboir  [View Original Post]
    Thanks Guy,

    Not worth the risk if they want to play games. Anyone know of any pregnant or lactating providers that are reliable?
    Luna / Sidney with the vixens if you can handle everything but full service. She is a looker.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape