Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,726 to 7,740 of 26366
-
10-04-22 22:00 #18641Senior Member

Posts: 26Kit
She goes by Kit. The pics in the link are her and accurate. She's a good time but a little crazy I think. I just ignore her follow up text requests for money when she inevitably will reach out to you the next day with a story about car trouble or something like that. She never seems to remember or just doesn't mention it on subsequent visits and always is a good ride. Big DDs. BB available.
Originally Posted by NuruGurus
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-22 21:57 #18640Senior Member

Posts: 26Ember
I only saw her once, about a month ago. My experience was different, and good. Agree that she is very petite with not much on top, but I had a great time. She's attractive and if you like petite spinners she fits the mold. Was not a clock watcher with me, and very good performance all around. She's not my type body wise, but I left feeling great and want to see her again. She's pretty limited in availability so for me planning early May have helped, it wasn't last minute and she seemed really into me. I plan to repeat.
Originally Posted by Gopack13
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-22 20:31 #18639Senior Member

Posts: 255Google knows
At the bottom of every photo in every ad says " is this photo real ".
Originally Posted by TheshaGuy
[View Original Post]
Check it out.
-
10-04-22 19:20 #18638Senior Member

Posts: 58Anyone have any info?
Been seeing this the last week! Wonder if anyone has TOFTT?
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...c/439233150926
-
10-04-22 19:00 #18637Senior Member

Posts: 47Sunshine
I saw this ad I thought I'd share some of the pictures look familiar I can't place the name but I feel like she been through before or at least the pictures, Just wondering if they look familiar to anyone else?
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...c/439233150926
-
10-04-22 18:09 #18636Senior Member

Posts: 421Stole how? Two posts I don't recall theft being in their reviews prior.
Originally Posted by BeGone
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-22 16:28 #18635Regular Member

Posts: 10Molly
Has a handler that hangs around. Stole 120 from me and has heavy sign of usage. I would definitely not recommend. Looks like she hang around Diamond as well. Probably same handler, beware. I lost 120 but it could have been worse. Stay safe out there gents.
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...-/643107097759
-
10-04-22 16:24 #18634Senior Member

Posts: 421The hell does she look like LOL.
Originally Posted by Iank12
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-22 16:21 #18633Senior Member

Posts: 421Diamond ad says BBBJ is this not the case or was that your preference?
Originally Posted by DumpTruck
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-22 14:29 #18632Regular Member

Posts: 13Thank you.
Thank you, Iank12! I will report back after my experience!
Originally Posted by Iank12
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-22 13:10 #18631Senior Member

Posts: 89Ember
I've also have seen her. Very lackluster! Good head game, but she just lays there during the deed. I thought she was dead at one point LOL. She is definitely flat chested, and a clock watcher for sure. The second you're done, she's pushing you out the door. Be safe Gentlemen.
Originally Posted by LindzRNq
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-22 12:25 #18630Regular Member

Posts: 11Trina
When the best time to reach her? Call or text better?
Originally Posted by mwvoyeur
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-22 12:13 #18629Senior Member

Posts: 763Report search
I did what you recommended but with no luck. The post mentioned a WA street but that didn't work. Here is a screenshot of her post since it is gone a lot.
Anyone see here?
Originally Posted by Crow99
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-22 08:25 #18628Regular Member

Posts: 11Diamond
For Diamond did you have to call her or Text her.
Originally Posted by DumpTruck
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-22 06:25 #18627Senior Member

Posts: 43She is very lackluster in her services and is for sure a clock watcher. There is nothing much on top to play with as well.
Originally Posted by TheCowMan
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote



