Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,111 to 10,125 of 31135
-
10-05-22 11:07 #21025Senior Member

Posts: 74Kitty Kat (cont.)
Thanks everyone for the reports, glad to know she's legit. We've been texting and she gave me her whole life story about how she only does this to take care of her grandma who has stage 4 cancer, etc etc. Very sad (assuming any of it is true) but I'm not sure I'm buying all of it though, sounds like typical druggie stories.
Originally Posted by TjtjtJall
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-22 11:01 #21024Senior Member

Posts: 106I love how members of this board assume things. Just so why'all know, "no I did not".
Originally Posted by KingEpqng
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-22 10:42 #21023Senior Member

Posts: 1455Kitty Kat
I'm sure you've seen mongers post it before, but this won't be the first or the last time you will see someone comment a girl passed out or fell asleep and still stayed. Unfortunately!
Originally Posted by UpsCaps
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-22 10:27 #21022Regular Member

Posts: 10Complete fake and TGTBT. After an email to confirm pictures or any reviews that person ghosted me. I added the snapchat name and the communication started good until I asked for reviews or to confirm pictures. Obviously this person isn't well versed in the English language by the poor grammar. $300 for 2 hours, $600 for overnight were the rates. Those are some really cheap rates for someone that looks that good in those pictures. I would avoid if I were you.
Originally Posted by Nathansox
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-22 10:17 #21021Senior Member

Posts: 719Kitty Kat
I saw her when she first arrived on the scene many years ago. Those are the same pics from then, and she does indeed have meth mouth. That said she was very into providing quay head and let me bareback her with a creampie finish. Did not return due to crappy hotel and significant evidence of handler / dealer hanging around right outside.
Originally Posted by Bouinage
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-22 10:00 #21020Senior Member

Posts: 949Simona
https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/2883005
I saw Simona last week in Pineville. According to her ad, she's currently in University city. She's 10 lbs heavier than she looks in the pics. The extra weight is in her boobs, ass, and thighs. Stomach is flat. She's one of the most stunning girl's that I have seen with the exception of my former Princess. I paid 150 for a HH. I believe she charges 250 for a FH. Everything is covered with her. Her English isn't that great.
If I was free this weekend, I would see her for an hour.
-
10-05-22 09:23 #21019Senior Member

Posts: 305Brazilians
Yes, multiple ones are in town. Check Eros. Priscila Torres is one of the legit ones I know of as shes one of Carols girls which Ive never had an issue with. Most are usually right at 400/hr.
Originally Posted by PotatoMann
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-22 09:09 #21018Senior Member

Posts: 666What are the reasonable prices? Me think is fake but I never seen her nor I think you will.
Originally Posted by Nathansox
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-22 09:06 #21017Senior Member

Posts: 59Recommendation please
Hi Guys,
I already inquired on other forums but, just wanted to ask here as well. Any recommendations for Southport, Oak Island, Holden Beach area?
Thank you so much.
LT.
-
10-05-22 06:47 #21016Senior Member

Posts: 99She kept nodding out from a drug high and you didn't stop and leave.
Originally Posted by RWolt60
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-22 22:57 #21015Regular Member

Posts: 2Briana
Can anyone please tell if she is Legit. Great pics and reasonable price.
https://us.escortsaffair.com/charlot...53c313082bbfd7
-
10-04-22 21:00 #21014Senior Member

Posts: 949No Brazilian's
I haven't received any notifications nor have I seen any Brazilian ads that look legit. All I've seen recently is 200 lb frizzy headed Asian's.
Originally Posted by PotatoMann
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-22 20:51 #21013Senior Member

Posts: 106She is legit. Saw her multiple times. Only issues are that she tends to fall asleep randomly. Once in the middle of a session, she just randomly fell asleep. She definitely has issues.
Originally Posted by CorBliss89
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-22 20:41 #21012Banned Member

Posts: 905Naw
Naw I didn't I'm pretty new at this I use to read reviews after a chick told me about the site but far as knowing how to research a chick I haven't mastered those skills yet. I like older women that's why I stayed because I'm big on walking away or getting my money back. I pounded her pretty good so it was ok just know longer person in pix. She can post new pix and still get business instead of surprising people.
Originally Posted by LittleWolf00
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-22 19:35 #21011Senior Member

Posts: 1455Kitty Kat
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sear...rchid=12359055
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




