Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 375 of 920 FirstFirst ... 275 325 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 425 475 875 ... LastLast
Results 5,611 to 5,625 of 13798
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8188

    KP verification

    Quote Originally Posted by Champ2014  [View Original Post]
    Please can you confirm, how did you get verified. I'm super nervous giving any employment information.

    But want to go there so bad.
    I've been a client for 7 years. Mike is very professional, and not in the business of screwing over his customers.

  2. #8187

    Rivers

    It was Rivers.

    If you search the thread I'm sure you can find the complex too. Thats how I knew where to go.

    Its close but maybe more then 5 min.

    Also be warned it is a busy complex, don't let that throw you off.

    PM if you want anymore details.

    Quote Originally Posted by ShuperShtar  [View Original Post]
    Horseshoe Hammond closer to the city and a shorter drive.

  3. #8186

    Suggestions?

    Haven't been here for a while. Just want to learn if there are any places besides HKPD. Reached out to RL and they gave me the HKPD location as well, confused and a bit worried for the reports of HKPD got raided. Thanks!

  4. #8185
    Quote Originally Posted by OrdLover  [View Original Post]
    The one in Rosemont. That is the only one close to the city. Rivers.
    Horseshoe Hammond closer to the city and a shorter drive.

  5. #8184
    Quote Originally Posted by ShuperShtar  [View Original Post]
    What casino is near Ohare? Great report.
    The one in Rosemont. That is the only one close to the city. Rivers.

  6. #8183
    Quote Originally Posted by Rook6642  [View Original Post]
    Saw Daisy today. Good time despite me being a off. Check the review below. In the coming days I hope to see Brianna from KP if my work schedule allows it.

    I try to be detailed with all the little stuff, for me it eases my mind if I know what's going on. Verification was painless a selfie and I'd check. Remember they only want to see a pic. I block out all the important stuff leave my DOB and name. I paid extra for 2 rounds. So it was $340.

    Hi-rise apt building close to ohare. Easy to get to. If you're at the casino you can be there in about 5 min. Detailed instructions on how to get to the apt. I know why she does it this way not to attract attention. I really appreciate it.

    She opens the door when you walk up and let you in. She is tiny and good looking. Wearing the school girl outfit from her photos. She lead me to the bedroom. She seemed preoccupied with her phone at first. Then we started. Usual routine I'm use to with the k-girls in Vegas so no surprised.

    She has a cool personality, like to joke a little, like asking me if I was going to be her teacher today because she needs to be taught a lesson because she bad. 😂.

    Helps me undress and comments on my banana. I've read reviews before so I knew she likes to use the banana term for your cock. Like I said I was super horny so I was already hard by the time she undressed me. She led me to the bathroom by my dick. Short preview in the shower with BBBJ. She said 'don't touch my hair, I don't want to get it wet. You can grab it later!' HELL YES...
    What casino is near Ohare? Great report.

  7. #8182

    Daisy encounter

    Saw Daisy today. Good time despite me being a off. Check the review below. In the coming days I hope to see Brianna from KP if my work schedule allows it.

    I try to be detailed with all the little stuff, for me it eases my mind if I know what's going on. Verification was painless a selfie and I'd check. Remember they only want to see a pic. I block out all the important stuff leave my DOB and name. I paid extra for 2 rounds. So it was $340.

    Hi-rise apt building close to ohare. Easy to get to. If you're at the casino you can be there in about 5 min. Detailed instructions on how to get to the apt. I know why she does it this way not to attract attention. I really appreciate it.

    She opens the door when you walk up and let you in. She is tiny and good looking. Wearing the school girl outfit from her photos. She lead me to the bedroom. She seemed preoccupied with her phone at first. Then we started. Usual routine I'm use to with the k-girls in Vegas so no surprised.

    She has a cool personality, like to joke a little, like asking me if I was going to be her teacher today because she needs to be taught a lesson because she bad. 😂.

    Helps me undress and comments on my banana. I've read reviews before so I knew she likes to use the banana term for your cock. Like I said I was super horny so I was already hard by the time she undressed me. She led me to the bathroom by my dick. Short preview in the shower with BBBJ. She said 'don't touch my hair, I don't want to get it wet. You can grab it later!' HELL YES.

    Dried off and she forgot the blue toast. We were already kissing in the shower. I sat on the couch and changed into another school girl skirt. I sat on the couch. She attempted to rub up on dick with her ass but I said forget that. I turned her around and she got on her knees and started a slow, wet BBBJ. Now I can grab her hair. She went at it. I grabbed her hair and started to FF. She did a great job DT to point she was gagging herself.

    I really thought I was going to lose it. She might of sensed it and said 'get on top' I said sure but I need to eat your ass and pussy. I proceeded to DATY and DATO for a few minutes. She seemed to enjoy it. She begged me to fuck her.

    Got on top and started in mish. BOY she is tight, had to work my way in as I'm thick. I see her grimace a little when I was going deep. So I kept it shallow. Turned her around and what a sight! Amazing ass. I didn't last long and blew in the cover. She helped me clean up.

    She offered me a massage. I said sure. After a couple of minutes I had have her again. I turned her around. She remarked "you ready again?' "You superman, super banana'.

    She proceed to blow me again, great suction told her to make it wet and yes she did. She was gagging herself, and spit was running down my balls. I was in heaven. Had a great view in the mirror as she went to town. She put her head and asked if I wanted to fuck her?? I said yes.

    She got on top and started to bounce. Finally put her knees down and started to grind. I love grabbing a girls hips and move the hips for them. She kept grinding as I put my hand around her neck. I think she liked it and she picked up the pace.

    All I heard was 'you're soo deep' I was looking at the clock and saw it running down. So I got up and put her in Doggy and started to pound away. Grabbing both her hands behind her and using them as leverage to pound away.

    Finished again.

    She is great with the compliments. Calling me superman and saying that no ones goes 2 rounds with her etc. I knew that was a lie as I have read the reviews.

    Great to hear.

    She is a pleaser, I was off today. She might of sensed it, but she kept performing.

    Make sure your clear that you want to 2 rounds with her when you book.

    Took another shower continued with the compliments about being superman and the super banana.

    She did mention in a month she will be moving to another location. I can imagine they can't stay at the same place for long.

    I would see her again just to improve my performance.

  8. #8181

    KP Brianna

    Quote Originally Posted by Terrapin911  [View Original Post]
    ..
    responds like she is a total nympho.

    ... Also sorry to piss everyone else off but I tipped her a Grant and two Jacksons! She goes above and beyond every time I see her and literally fucks me stupid to where I drive home can't remember driving home and then I take a nap to recoup.

    It doesn't always work but with gals that blow my mind I tip them really well at least one time, and it usually pays off!
    The nympho performance is mind-blowing. I feel stupid and happy afterward. I guess even without the tip she will throw down a great GFE, but I felt it was a tiny bit better the second time.

  9. #8180
    Please can you confirm, how did you get verified. I'm super nervous giving any employment information.

    But want to go there so bad.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rook6642  [View Original Post]
    Got verified by korean palace.

    Wife is going to be busy this weekend. What great timing.

  10. #8179

    Slutz

    Quote Originally Posted by GaryMan  [View Original Post]
    FYI: There are two Slutz, Both in Pattaya. One is a Gogo in LK Metro. The other one is a Gentlemen's Club in Soi Boomerang. BTW, A Gentleman's club in Pattaya is not a strip club. It's usually a small bar where naughty things happen. It's Very hands on. Most have rooms on the premises.
    If anyone has been to Slutz they know.

    Khing she is one of the most sought after girls there and is booked for days there is also another girl.

    There Djvincente who is even more stunning. Going back in March can't wait.

  11. #8178
    [[Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  12. #8177
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloan83  [View Original Post]
    Is HKPD closed? Nobody has really talked about it since that guy posted his car got towed (and he hasn't posted since, which makes it all the more suspicious). Passed by it the other day and it seems it's for sale and they are remodeling the outside of the building. There is scaffolding too. So I'm sure no one would want to go in LOL.
    That For Sale sign has been up for months.

  13. #8176
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloan83  [View Original Post]
    1) anyone ever hear of this place? It says they are new but it just popped out of nowhere.

    https://chicago.bedpage.com/Escorts/.../22551128.html

    2) Is HKPD closed? Nobody has really talked about it since that guy posted his car got towed (and he hasn't posted since, which makes it all the more suspicious). Passed by it the other day and it seems it's for sale and they are remodeling the outside of the building. There is scaffolding too. So I'm sure no one would want to go in LOL.
    Jeez, took quite a few tries but finally recovered this account.

    Not sure if closed or not but I did just get a text from 3870. Thinking it's a trap?

  14. #8175

    2 Questions.

    1) anyone ever hear of this place? It says they are new but it just popped out of nowhere.

    https://chicago.bedpage.com/Escorts/.../22551128.html

    2) Is HKPD closed? Nobody has really talked about it since that guy posted his car got towed (and he hasn't posted since, which makes it all the more suspicious). Passed by it the other day and it seems it's for sale and they are remodeling the outside of the building. There is scaffolding too. So I'm sure no one would want to go in LOL.

  15. #8174

    KP Brianna

    Quote Originally Posted by IllinoisGuy7  [View Original Post]
    I know I will be chastised for this (and maybe it wasn't necessary) but I enjoyed the GFE experience so much with Brianna that I tipped her 2 photos of Jackson. So I visited again and she practically attacked me with GFE, DFK, passion. She knew from just the other day that I loved kissing and it was constant. The initial shower was a bit more playful this 2nd time with more BBBJ. It was like I was a sailor finally home from a long deployment. Such fun. Of course, I tipped the same again.
    When I saw her a few days ago we didn't make it to the warm up shower! She remembered me quite well from previous visits. The door was barely closed before her tongue was in my mouth. My shoes were still on! I lifted her up and carried her to the bed while in full DFK where after a greeting like that I set her on the bed and ripped off her blue bra and panties. I don't know if I damaged them but I heard something rip in the process and when when we were done she didn't put them back on while I was there and instead put on a super sexy loose tiny white nightie. I blew all over her tummy and outside of her pussy the first round. Wasn't even there five minutes yet. Cleaned up with tissues which ended up ripped and stuck to us both. Cuddle on the bed for 10 minutes or so talking and then I started a long daty session while peeling tissue off of her. I was up and ready to go again and away we went. Took a while to blow my second time but got the job done. Which is rare. Some ladies I have difficulty with one shot. She is one however that gets two out of me every time she tries. She just responds like she is a total nympho. Cuddled a little more while talking for a bit and then finally made it to the shower that was also fun and playful. Also sorry to piss everyone else off but I tipped her a Grant and two Jacksons! She goes above and beyond every time I see her and literally fucks me stupid to where I drive home can't remember driving home and then I take a nap to recoup.

    It doesn't always work but with gals that blow my mind I tip them really well at least one time, and it usually pays off! I have a unicorn that I have been seeing for a year now that the first time I saw her she asked for x which was a little higher than normal and to pay in advance no less. I agreed and just told her if it wasn't worthwhile I just wouldn't see her again. She blew me away. The next day I went to see her again and tipped her X+ 40. I have tipped her as much as X + 140 over the year I have been seeing her she just continues to amaze me & we seem to be experimenting with each other. Got to a point I now give her X + 40 all the time even though I know others see her for just X. Half the time now she stuffs the 40 back in my pocket as I am leaving during the goodbye kiss. If you can guys and a girl surprises you reward her! It really CAN pay off and make you stand out with the right gals. I think what it comes down to is that I have made her feel with me at least she is worth more than she thinks she is. Not trying to give her ideas or anything, but the times I have had with her have proven to me she is of greater value than she asks.

    TP.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape