Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,661 to 6,675 of 17733
-
10-05-22 11:35 #11073Senior Member

Posts: 851You shouldn't with anyone, ever. This madness needs to stop. If we stop, prepays, or the girls go away. Stop the fucking madness. It should not matter who she is, how reputable, how attractive, past experience. There is no reason to ever do it. When a girl tells me she needs a deposit, I take a pic of the cash and send. When she inevitably says, "it's for my safety". I tell her no thanks and move the fuck on. Prepaying for a ***** is desperate.
Originally Posted by DerekStL
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-22 10:58 #11072Senior Member

Posts: 109Ouch. Sorry to hear that my man.
Originally Posted by Apache77
[View Original Post]
I'm sure a lot agree with not paying in advance but I only would with providers I have a solid rapport with.
-
10-05-22 09:38 #11071Senior Member

Posts: 335Freya Fantasia
Wondering if anyone has seen her. I'm supposed to see her about 11 AM today, three hours away, and I haven't heard a thing from her although I've asked for information. I've paid in advance for the visit which is probably a terrible idea.
-
10-05-22 09:34 #11070Senior Member

Posts: 202Sidney.
Sidney / Luna also works independent, and can be reached through this number.
314xxxx051.
For those that may not already know this, Sidney is about 4 months pregnant and still sexy as hell. Baby bump showing some now, natural breasts are spectacular, and she still has that cute ass. I saw her about a week ago and I think the pregnancy has made her even better.
Sidney is lots of fun, gets into it, and does a great BBBJ.
-
10-05-22 05:37 #11069Senior Member

Posts: 458What, bigger than in those pics?! Dang, you have my sympathies. But thanks for taking one for the team, your sacrifice is appreciated.
Originally Posted by JE8713;6154590[URL
-
10-04-22 23:05 #11068Senior Member

Posts: 48Catfish?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/94227894
Went to see her and a much older, larger women answered the door. I tried so hard to have her shake something out but I went limp with her she was so boring and unattractive.
-
10-04-22 19:22 #11067Senior Member

Posts: 202Kari / Summer in Brentwood
Kari's number is 314 502 1143. A nice lady and a very nice experience overall. I've been seeing her for years and always a good time.
Originally Posted by Apache77
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-22 18:14 #11066Senior Member

Posts: 687Luna / Sidney with the vixens if you can handle everything but full service. She is a looker.
Originally Posted by Bremboir
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-22 18:11 #11065Senior Member

Posts: 687I think she keeps changing up her pictures and ads to attract new suckers, er new clients.
Originally Posted by EsGarcea
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-22 15:43 #11064Regular Member

Posts: 4Ashley
Thanks Guy,
Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt
[View Original Post]
Not worth the risk if they want to play games. Anyone know of any pregnant or lactating providers that are reliable?
-
10-04-22 14:28 #11063Senior Member

Posts: 553Just keep reminding yourself.
Going to see Bree is like buying a Ferrari only to realize it doesn't actually have an engine once it arrives, looks sexy AF but it's utterly useless when it comes to "real world" performance...Avoid.
Originally Posted by EsGarcea
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-22 14:28 #11062Senior Member

Posts: 56Luna / Sidney
I just put a full review of Luna on the Vixen thread, but wanted to mention it here since many of you may remember her as Sidney.
-
10-04-22 13:53 #11061Senior Member

Posts: 457Bree and clone
As much as we all know about Bree, this ad really makes the little head want to take over. LOL. Must. Resist. In all reality, they'd somehow make it a horrible experience.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/94204662
-
10-04-22 11:59 #11060Senior Member

Posts: 1087Tavia is great. In my experience she's fun and easy to talk to with a great body. I'd describe her experience as sensual GFE. If you enjoyed your time with Eden etc, you'll enjoy being with Tavia very much.
Originally Posted by JackStl2022
[View Original Post]
She might not have a big vocal fanbase like some providers on here but she's definitely in the top level of St. Louis escorts. Tavia just kinda does her thing and keeps fairly low profile.
-
10-04-22 11:47 #11059Senior Member

Posts: 335Kari / Summer in Brentwood
Wanted you to know she will be seeing people Monday to Friday from 9 to 3. Her fee is $200 and she will send pics when you text. Her number is 314xxxx143 but if that doesn't appear then message me and I'll send it to you with a reply.
Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt
[View Original Post]
As to services available that can be a case of YMMV. If you hit it off with her more than the massage and handshake might be on the table.
Finally, if you could help her out with Bitcoin she would be appreciative. Apparently she's trying to post an ad which requires Bitcoin but she's not sure exactly how it works.









Reply With Quote






