Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 553 of 1715 FirstFirst ... 53 453 503 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 603 653 1053 1553 ... LastLast
Results 8,281 to 8,295 of 25715
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17435

    Lexi

    Been sidelined for a couple of months but now cleared to monger. I texted Lexi and she responded. Found her to pleasant, no rush, able to carry a conversation, service was very good. She is staying in motel near Dayton Mall area.

  2. #17434

    Golden V Middletown

    TOFT today, with positive results!

    https://cincinnati.skipthegames.com/...-/846746561636

    Decent apartment in Middletown. Cluttered, with 2 cats, and she smoked. Good communication, responding in less than 10 minutes to most texts. Drove to the location and ended up waiting 30 minutes.

    It was worth the wait. Body well represented by photos in the ad: average size build, nice b-cups, and a bubble butt. Wore a nice little dress that showed off her curves. Face was a little nicer than the photos.

    Nice BBBJ. Got me hard enough and put on the cover, using her mouth. Pussy was indeed quite snug, took a few strokes to fully get settled in. Finished CIM.

    Standard rates.

    Snob.

  3. #17433

    Past Reviews.

    Quote Originally Posted by DaytonBd2021  [View Original Post]
    Really been thinking about this one. Have seen different reviews but she sparks my interest. If there's any seniors that have seen her and you would like to pm me with your experience I would appreciate it.
    Terrible past reviews.

    Use caution.

  4. #17432

    Layla James

    Anyone taken the plunge on Layla James yet? I've reached out but haven't heard anything back.

    I'll report back if we are actually able to meet up.

    Taco.

  5. #17431

    Tiffany Millions

    Finally took the plunge. Glad I did.

    Communication was very good. Location is a private residence on a busy street on the south east side, parking in the driveway.

    She's better looking in person than in her photos. She looks more Ohio and less California.

    I found her to be personable, intelligent, and attentive. Basically way out of my league.

    Everything is covered (which I prefer anyway), no kissing, no DATY.

    She has a dog and several cats. The dog was put outside before I arrived.

  6. #17430

    Nina

    Just curious. What was your counter?

    HD.

    Quote Originally Posted by DireStraits  [View Original Post]
    I had not had a chance to post prior to vacation but I did see her about 3 months ago after connecting with her on SA. She did not mess around with a 300 ppm offer, I countered and she accepted. Very pretty lady with a tummy but the T&A are both very nice. Skills were good but she was nervous and settling in. I will definitely repeat as I go to Richmond regularly for work and it will be great to have a playmate over there. YMMV. Cheers, DireStr8's.

  7. #17429
    Quote Originally Posted by DaytonBd2021  [View Original Post]
    Really been thinking about this one. Have seen different reviews but she sparks my interest. If there's any seniors that have seen her and you would like to pm me with your experience I would appreciate it.
    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...e/175883734256

  8. #17428

    Elf ear girl

    Really been thinking about this one. Have seen different reviews but she sparks my interest. If there's any seniors that have seen her and you would like to pm me with your experience I would appreciate it.

  9. #17427

    Danielle

    Quote Originally Posted by PFunKjTown  [View Original Post]
    She used to be my go to, haven't seen her in 18 months or so since Danielle's big titties showed up. Mostly because of the drive.

    She only offered quickies incall for 80 back then. She was in middle town and always had some family at the house and would introduce you. Once met her mom. Strange to me but she delivered. Gave great head. She had a cousin named Sam that used to do this. The number is still the same from years ago.
    Who is Danielle? She have a link?

  10. #17426

    Crystal

    Quote Originally Posted by DankB007  [View Original Post]
    https://fairborn.skipthegames.com/fe...r/657312455793

    Title says all. She wants a deposit which is a red flag but I'm just wondering for sure if anyone has experience with her.
    She used to be my go to, haven't seen her in 18 months or so since Danielle's big titties showed up. Mostly because of the drive.

    She only offered quickies incall for 80 back then. She was in middle town and always had some family at the house and would introduce you. Once met her mom. Strange to me but she delivered. Gave great head. She had a cousin named Sam that used to do this. The number is still the same from years ago.

  11. #17425

    Been around

    I have not visited but she is real and has been around for a few years and I believe there were reviews some time ago. Not sure if she has always used the name Crystal.

    Quote Originally Posted by DankB007  [View Original Post]
    https://fairborn.skipthegames.com/fe...r/657312455793

    Title says all. She wants a deposit which is a red flag but I'm just wondering for sure if anyone has experience with her.

  12. #17424

    Sidney

    Anybody have a provider in Sidney that isn't Bree Anna?

  13. #17423

    Any Info on Crystal?

    https://fairborn.skipthegames.com/fe...r/657312455793

    Title says all. She wants a deposit which is a red flag but I'm just wondering for sure if anyone has experience with her.

  14. #17422

    Nina in Richmond

    Quote Originally Posted by BrutusBuckOh3  [View Original Post]
    I texted with her awhile back. She quoted me 300 no kissing no DATY. Mb she's come down in price. I hope so. I think she's real, I told her I was worried about it and she said if she was fake she would use skinnier pics LOL. I'm close to her distance wise but didn't pull trigger because of her GPS.
    I had not had a chance to post prior to vacation but I did see her about 3 months ago after connecting with her on SA. She did not mess around with a 300 ppm offer, I countered and she accepted. Very pretty lady with a tummy but the T&A are both very nice. Skills were good but she was nervous and settling in. I will definitely repeat as I go to Richmond regularly for work and it will be great to have a playmate over there. YMMV. Cheers, DireStr8's.

  15. #17421

    SherryBaby?

    Has anyone seen Sherry from tryst? I would love to know something if anyone has anything to offer. Thanks.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sherry-baby2552

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape