Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,741 to 7,755 of 26371
-
10-04-22 13:10 #18631Senior Member

Posts: 89Ember
I've also have seen her. Very lackluster! Good head game, but she just lays there during the deed. I thought she was dead at one point LOL. She is definitely flat chested, and a clock watcher for sure. The second you're done, she's pushing you out the door. Be safe Gentlemen.
Originally Posted by LindzRNq
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-22 12:25 #18630Regular Member

Posts: 11Trina
When the best time to reach her? Call or text better?
Originally Posted by mwvoyeur
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-22 12:13 #18629Senior Member

Posts: 763Report search
I did what you recommended but with no luck. The post mentioned a WA street but that didn't work. Here is a screenshot of her post since it is gone a lot.
Anyone see here?
Originally Posted by Crow99
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-22 08:25 #18628Regular Member

Posts: 11Diamond
For Diamond did you have to call her or Text her.
Originally Posted by DumpTruck
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-22 06:25 #18627Senior Member

Posts: 43She is very lackluster in her services and is for sure a clock watcher. There is nothing much on top to play with as well.
Originally Posted by TheCowMan
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-22 05:07 #18626Senior Member

Posts: 57Ember
Ember is in Waukesha, but she is $$. 2 for the hh. Her availability is very limited too.
Originally Posted by VenomSuit189
[View Original Post]
https://tryst.link/escort/ember
-
10-04-22 05:00 #18625Senior Member

Posts: 57Not worth the money
All you get is a shitty massage with a somewhat HE. She'll straddle you and stroke your cock between her ass checks. CBJ is extra and not good at all. She'll suck it so hard, the head will swell up and turn purple. That damage will last for about 3 days.
Originally Posted by Dude10
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-22 01:59 #18624Senior Member

Posts: 102Chicago visitor
Bokinchitwn you asked me in pm inbox about Andie, 20-something pawg in Milwaukee. Your inbox is now full so I can't respond there. I don't know because I don't go there with what you asked.
-
10-04-22 01:51 #18623Senior Member

Posts: 102Ember. Tryst says Milwaukee, but is in Waukesha. Some strange extras listed, but think she's a relatively normal person.
Originally Posted by VenomSuit189
[View Original Post]
https://tryst.link/escort/ember
-
10-04-22 01:36 #18622Senior Member

Posts: 489What are the damages?
Originally Posted by mwvoyeur
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-22 22:19 #18621Senior Member

Posts: 98Kelly
I believe this is none other than Kelly.
Originally Posted by Iank12
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-22 21:58 #18620Senior Member

Posts: 79River West Jessica?
What happened to her?
Originally Posted by SensorTouch2
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-22 21:47 #18619Regular Member

Posts: 7Texas Baddest.
I saw her about a week ago. She was okay and very friendly but services were limited and really not worth it I'm my opinion. Covered everything and no DATY no kissing. Damage was 1. 6 when I asked her to ride she said no because she likes it when a man tales charge, oookay but this time ain't for you honey. Would not repeat.
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...i/183962767859
-
10-03-22 21:35 #18618Senior Member

Posts: 72Reminded me of Jess
I saw this one on the south side. Nice enough young lady. BBBJ and quickie. She looked drug up. Got the job done $. Might repeat because of convenience. She reminds me of OJ Jess. Miss her.
Stay safe. https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...a/654801284363.
-
10-03-22 21:22 #18617Senior Member

Posts: 119Lexi been around for awhile very limited menu.
Originally Posted by Dude10
[View Original Post]
Basically you are getting a high price BJ.










Reply With Quote






