Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,806 to 2,820 of 13119
-
10-05-22 12:27 #10314Senior Member

Posts: 987Be careful bros. Carjacking on Kensington ave.
https://blotter.sites.phillypolice.c...trict-video-2/
-
10-04-22 01:29 #10313Banned Member

Posts: 426Big Titty Joni
I forgot I ran into Joni for the first time in years.
She is no longer a BBW.
Titties got smaller too...but she is still a nice person.
I consider her skills Top notch. She is patient.
Her hygiene is great and she isn't trying to steal things.
She says she has been staying in and only seeing regulars.
I have her number for Long ACTIVE members.
-
10-04-22 01:27 #10312Regular Member

Posts: 5Black dude looked about my age had a Fanny pack with his hand in it over his chest. Said he had a switch in it and was going to use it if I didn't empty my pockets.
Originally Posted by RoboPimp
[View Original Post]
Trust me I want to go back and get revenge but I'll just make The Ave hotter than it is and it ain't worth it.
I all really got is he's got a bike. And he was early 20's. Had a half face mask on too.
-
10-04-22 00:47 #10311Banned Member

Posts: 426No description of the guy?
Originally Posted by TimeTicking
[View Original Post]
You didn't get a pic of him as he left?
-
10-03-22 21:22 #10310Senior Member

Posts: 172Wsw
Forgot her name, I think it was Julie. She gave an amazing deepthroat bjcif. She blowed me for almost an hour.
Picked her up by Tioga train station.
-
10-03-22 14:26 #10309Senior Member

Posts: 987Philadelphia drivers are the worse and a good % have no insurance!
Originally Posted by HankScorpio
[View Original Post]
Sort of a new gal I see (don't remember her name) disappeared for a while. Saw her about a week ago and she is now on crutches. She said a car hit her and kept going as she was laid out in the middle of the street. It was a hit and run and she's lucky to be alive as fatal hit and runs in Philadelphia are happening what seems like every few days, it's just unreal.
I told her before the accident that she needs to be more aware of walking in the streets looking for work and sure enough this happens. I don't know how she does it. Looking for dates on crutches, having to get well and has go downtown for treatments due to the accident which is an issue in itself because the punk teens see her as a weak target if she rides the train. Sad situation all around.
-
10-03-22 08:54 #10308Senior Member

Posts: 197Depending on what area of the K, I'm guessing by Allegeny, you likely ran into a civie. The game isn't any different than Bmore, but there's alot more homeless here.
Originally Posted by AssmanToYou
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-22 01:03 #10307Senior Member

Posts: 655Finding a girl on the ave is like trying to find something to eat in the dumpster behind a restaurant. Even if you find something that looks nice it still smells like garbage. I drive through every once in a while to remind myself why I spend more on other UTR's and such.
Originally Posted by AssmanToYou
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-22 23:34 #10306Banned Member

Posts: 213Weather
The weather might've also played a factor (at least Sat Night). The rainstorms and sudden cold weather have dried things up a little'. Considering making a trip to Camden.
Originally Posted by HugeMat
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-22 22:15 #10305Senior Member

Posts: 642The ave was wack this weekend
I rode thru the ave on Thursday night and last night. Both times between 11 pm-1 am, nothing appealing out at all. I was really surprised that nothing good was out on a Saturday night but I forgot that it was the 1st of the month.
-
10-02-22 20:56 #10304Senior Member

Posts: 631Kensington
In town after AC and usually play in Bmore.
This was Friday and durring the day there is just to much crazy drug activity to make a scoop. I did see a smoking hot brunette with big fake rack walking with a cart and asked if she wanted to got to AC and she ignored me. Later I saw her way up in the thick of the drug activity and looked like she was getting a shot to the neck WTF. I came back later but the rain made it hard to find any action. Oh met a hot blond Jenn but her BF didn't seem to want me to talk to her. Later I saw her slumped over in a chair. Not sure how you guys play in Philly. I hit Bmore on the way home to find some relief.
-
10-02-22 19:34 #10303Regular Member

Posts: 5Was so down bad for box that I took Lyft there and girls wouldn't even look my way
He probably assumed I was a dealer invading his corner and had stacks on me but he saw how green I was and just took my 40 and rolled along I was thinking with my dick and not my brain.
Originally Posted by AnonBuxz
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-22 17:43 #10302Banned Member

Posts: 213Why
Why would you walk the ave, much less at that time? Next time drive or at least be mobile. Even being on a bike like him would've been better. Sorry to hear that happened to you. I wish a MFer would try that dumb ish on me or some girl try to set me up like that. Lord, just give me a reason.
Originally Posted by TimeTicking
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-22 16:53 #10301Senior Member

Posts: 987Man on foot at 4 AM you got some cajones. Men on the bikes are dangerous. They can look harmless, they can span wide areas and can ride up on people quick and silently. Thankfully you only loss 40 and not your life!
Originally Posted by TimeTicking
[View Original Post]
It's nuts out there to the point where I wish I could quit because there is more risk of danger then fun. There just isn't a lot of girls like it use to be and the girls still active say once the sun sets people come out and start robbing and assaulting random people including girls. It's to the point where the girls I know don't walk the ave unless they absolutely have to and once they make enough they hunker down for the night unless they can work a phone.
Let the 40 go. You're still breathing young man. That's all that matters.
-
10-02-22 11:54 #10300Regular Member

Posts: 5Got Robbed for the first time of my life last night
Young guy (23) here been watching this thread for years just been silent.
Was walking the Ave around 4 am and was at Castor and a guy on a bike stuck me up and got 40 bucks from me.
Luckily he was being "generous" And let me keep my phone and everything.
I was surprisingly calm throughout the whole thing being a Vet just wished I could of got my 40 back.










Reply With Quote





