Thread: Non AMP Massage Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,501 to 4,515 of 6705
-
10-09-22 12:41 #2205Senior Member

Posts: 811Without a membership we can't tell. Post her picture and I can answer.
Originally Posted by PutaMadre82
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-22 14:18 #2204Regular Member

Posts: 20Julia
https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/43846/
After a long hiatus, I'm back. Will be catching up on my reviews on seeking and here.
Left happy with this one. PM for deets.
-
10-08-22 14:15 #2203Regular Member

Posts: 20Alyssa
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...0-184efd11755b
If I recall, is this the massage therapist Alyssa in the 2015-2017 Era? She was wonderful if so.
-
10-06-22 11:28 #2202Senior Member

Posts: 322Fraction
Who are these young cute girls? What fraction are you speaking of? The variety seems slim these day? Thanks for responding in advance.
Originally Posted by Whiskeysours
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-22 09:51 #2201Regular Member

Posts: 2Yes that Heidi. You click on the link and it goes to Maria or back to Massagefinder.
Info on this matter would be greatly appreciated. I'm off all week.
Originally Posted by PhillyMan1970
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-22 21:50 #2200Senior Member

Posts: 330Bebe
Always a great session and one of my ATF's.
Originally Posted by Fbl69
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-22 21:31 #2199Senior Member

Posts: 330Bebe
Always a great session and one of my ATF's.
Originally Posted by Fbl69
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-22 14:13 #2198Regular Member

Posts: 4Indian Tina
Looking for any recent experiences with Indian Tina? Thanks in advance!
-
10-05-22 13:20 #2197Regular Member

Posts: 20Bebe Update
First off, good coms throughout the whole process. Place was in a good safe location. Opted for the 1 hr nuru for 2.5. Great massage, one of the best actually. This was done topless w thong. Great body and friendly girl. Started w massage on the table face down. She really got all the kinks out. On the flip, on went a cover and she practiced her outstanding BJ skills. Took off the cover after a while and did some titty banging with a strong HJ finish. She really aims to please. No FS available unfortunately but may return. As others stated, a nice shower at the end with her.
-
10-05-22 12:25 #2196Senior Member

Posts: 322119 or 159
There's no way I will pay that price for a Brazilian wax.
Originally Posted by DavidMck
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-22 07:09 #2195Regular Member

Posts: 2Heidi's ad is taken Down
I have been trying to contact her does any know if she's ok? Would love to see her again.
Originally Posted by Jimbo321
[View Original Post]
massagefinder.com
-
10-03-22 21:44 #2194Senior Member

Posts: 601Estefany
220/ hr for massage. She's cute but there's lots of cute providers at a fraction of the price.
Originally Posted by Ren67
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-22 19:52 #2193Senior Member

Posts: 131Estefany
I spelled her name wrong. I found the reviews and the Pricing, damn. Will avoid that visit.
Originally Posted by JohnSmith1855
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-22 19:19 #2192Senior Member

Posts: 224Estefany
There are a few reviews in the West Palm Beach massage forum and pretty much stated H / E or L1 is available but you best bring a fat wallet.
Originally Posted by Ren67
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-22 17:42 #2191Senior Member

Posts: 131Estefan visiting soon
Any info. Didn't find any info on Miami search or Orlando, unless I spelled the name differently.
https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/39896/












Reply With Quote




