Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,861 to 10,875 of 37356
-
10-05-22 06:34 #26496Senior Member

Posts: 64Lauren.
So I get a text last night around 8 pm from a 586 number giving me info and rates of massages ($100/ HRand $125/90 mins, deep tissue. Sweedish and SOFT TOUCH.). I was confused then realized it was a response from this Lauren chick on Craigslist who I had texted from a week prior. I ask if a 30 minutes soft touch only is available and she responds with "If you're nervous or skeptical I understand, if you want to do just a half hour to try it out that would be $50 then you can add more time if you're enjoying it" hmm ok I then respond with "is draping required " she says "partially, with a towel, That cool?" I then come to the forum to read a couple reviews of her only being professional and being condescending to guys asking for anything more(I don't think either one of us want to go to jail blah blah). I texted her right away and canceled the session I scheduled. She knew exactly what kind of massage I wanted and she was ready to give me the whole "that's illegal" routine when I showed up. Chicks like this one piss me off. I'd attach her ad but it's not on Craigslist anymore. Pretty blonde woman with a nice smile and only a professional headshot photo in her ad.
-
10-05-22 05:33 #26495Senior Member

Posts: 479Craigslist
Anyone seen this lady?
https://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/hws/7541890068.html
-
10-04-22 15:12 #26494Banned Member

Posts: 59I won't explain how I know but I can tell you with 100% certainty that everything is accurate about this comment except who was tipped off but some asshole (don't know who and not OP) from here really shit the bed.
Originally Posted by Shoeless1951
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-22 10:23 #26493Senior Member

Posts: 45New Girl
I was told by Yuyu there would be a new girl in a couple days. Guessing she should be there by now.
Originally Posted by CarmeloJoe35
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-22 09:32 #26492Senior Member

Posts: 306Bump
Anyone have any leads? What about Sunny at M1, can anyone vouch for her? TIA!
Originally Posted by Samperkins420
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-22 20:02 #26491Senior Member

Posts: 388Vanborn Chinese Massage
The girl with 2 tone hair is lily. She's been there for years and is very reliable and usually accommodating. Once you get to know her she will strip for you and let you have fun without FS or BJ. I would not describe YoYo's body as nice, but to each his own. I heard a rumor from another member there is a new girl there now but he hasn't seen her yet. She just started within the last couple days. Anyone have any intel?
Originally Posted by JoeTruck
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-22 19:43 #26490Senior Member

Posts: 388Tiffany
Oh yes. That's what I mean. If you are very well endowed, she will not even attempt it. BJ or HJ for you.
Originally Posted by FarmerPete
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-22 19:37 #26489Senior Member

Posts: 395Tiffany
Tiffany will let you put in more than the tip, unless you are flying a 747. The curse of a big one is real.
Originally Posted by CarmeloJoe35
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-22 19:07 #26488Senior Member

Posts: 101Thai dds novi
Drove by dds in novi and it appeared closed.
-
10-03-22 18:48 #26487Senior Member

Posts: 101Correct
Think this guy hit the nail on the head. POW is no longer a fun time. Not even a standard HE. Might try some of the other Thai places in the area.
Originally Posted by Shoeless1951
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-22 17:32 #26486Senior Member

Posts: 296Yeah, wasn't Tiffany. LOL! She just did a handy.
Originally Posted by CarmeloJoe35
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-22 15:12 #26485Senior Member

Posts: 388Tiffany
I'm surprised she even let you put the tip in!
Originally Posted by Firemanoh
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-22 14:05 #26484Senior Member

Posts: 296Best option along 275
Looking for a skinny Asian that can take a big dick for a ride. Too many squirm off of me, or won't let me go deep. I want one that will take a good pounding. I've been to the one on Michigan, down towards Inkster, and Tiffany's place. Neither one would let me go balls deep, just the tip. I want one I can tail out hard!
-
10-03-22 13:23 #26483Senior Member

Posts: 145[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
10-03-22 11:42 #26482Senior Member

Posts: 293Thai Massage and DDS. Spa
What happened with DDS, I went today and the place is empty, if someone knows where they moved, please let me know.













Reply With Quote




