Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 456 of 906 FirstFirst ... 356 406 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 506 556 ... LastLast
Results 6,826 to 6,840 of 13587
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6762
    Quote Originally Posted by SeatOnCrane  [View Original Post]
    Sarah Jane just had a lawyer call me to see if I could spring her from the Harrison County jail in Corydon.

    My wife is home, so I couldn't really have a discussion, and I can't spend 625 dollars in any case.

    If someone wants to bail her out, I'm sure she would she her gratitude.

    I won't post her real name here, but if you want to help and need her name, PM me.
    Yea I looked her up and I see she was caught with cannabis but I would say they took her in on the felony warrant. Too bad she was really wonderful years ago.

  2. #6761

    Bree

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/93403463

    So I saw Bree on the 20th of last month and just now getting around to review. She's not posted in a few weeks, but here's the review for when she hopefully returns. She did mention moving in to a new place within the next month so hopefully she's taking time to do that.

    Took awhile to setup with her, if not for her great reviews I would've noped out. Incall next to Churchill. House was pretty wild on the inside, she's renting from some poor house keepers but her room was clean. She does smoke. She looked like pics, dressed up for the visit, and was very comfortable. She is a talker.

    I've been looking for a good BBBJ for too long and I found it with Bree. Slow, eye contact, dirty talk. Only downfall was no real deep throat. Some of the best head I've had in Louisville since Payton from like a decade ago, or maybe Andrea. Hope she returns soon, if she does she'll have me broke. Damage 90 qv
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails a9608bc47df6dc907a23a6dd6cd85d69_f.jpg‎   a610fcd4a70417eca0fec8919c0f164a_f.jpg‎  

  3. #6760

    Kaycee

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...746/8596579566

    Quick response. Incall off 10th st. In Jeff. She's very much a bbw, smokes, and a little messy room. Only looking for head. Decent BBBJ, no eye contact, no ball play, spit. She was nice and easy to set up but I won't see again. Not my taste and BBBJ just okay. Damage $80.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 272b4c1f6f6cba6dc67d01b75813be93_f.jpg‎   f70b13fa9c4062b7d3e57a5b080b49f0_f.jpg‎  

  4. #6759

    Aurora Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by JacobLively  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have info on her? Don't recall ever seeing ad before.

    https://escortbabylon.net/info_stats/5028379569
    She's been around off and on for quite awhile.

    Do a search, there's plenty of reviews. For me a few years ago very good BBBJ and tits. For others, somewhat flaky. Some concerns about past with uncle LEO. Glad to see she's back, but wish there was incall.

  5. #6758

    Jessica on Tryst

    Does anyone have feedback on this Jessica from Tryst?

    https://tryst.link/escort/priceyjessica

    Also, for those of you that see the higher $ ladies, who is your go to right now?

  6. #6757

    Aurora

    Anyone have info on her? Don't recall ever seeing ad before.

    https://escortbabylon.net/info_stats/5028379569

  7. #6756

    Puerto Rican goddess

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...803/5029004601

    Any thoughts on this lady. Looking back on the forums I saw some posts about having issues getting in touch with her, but didn't turn up any reviews.

    Guess I might have to bite the bullet and update.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails b426e03b5249b363fd620d14aa8637f6_f.jpg‎  

  8. #6755

    Not for everyone

    Quote Originally Posted by Bruno502  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she pulled her ads and profile off EB. Still has an ad on STG.

    Juliet's link https://louisville.skipthegames.com/...-/161269984650.
    Based on the recent reviews I took the opportunity to meet Juliet today. A very nice, very petite girl with a nice personality and conversation. While a good time was had, didn't feel like we really clicked. Enjoy her and happy hunting.

    In other news, anyone know what happened to Bre? Was going to contact her today, but she hasn't posted in a little while and when I tried last week I got crickets. Thanks.

  9. #6754

    SJ in trouble

    Sarah Jane just had a lawyer call me to see if I could spring her from the Harrison County jail in Corydon.

    My wife is home, so I couldn't really have a discussion, and I can't spend 625 dollars in any case.

    If someone wants to bail her out, I'm sure she would she her gratitude.

    I won't post her real name here, but if you want to help and need her name, PM me.

  10. #6753
    Quote Originally Posted by Caterham  [View Original Post]
    Be very careful as this one will apparently rob you.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/94200217
    Sounds like we should all blow up her phone with some fake appointments.

  11. #6752

    Scammer Sophi

    Quote Originally Posted by Caterham  [View Original Post]
    Be very careful as this one will apparently rob you.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/94200217
    You will find she has quite a long history if you search the Ripoff Report thread.

  12. #6751

    Sophi scammer ad back up

    Be very careful as this one will apparently rob you.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/94200217

  13. #6750

    Faith

    Quote Originally Posted by Troller2008  [View Original Post]
    She is real I have seen her she is nothing to call home about but She is or was legit and she is real but we must have no clicked.
    Good to know, she is / was at the same hotel as the scammer who was also a young and good looking girl with no reviews so made me think they both were crooks.

  14. #6749

    Cookie

    Quote Originally Posted by Mistfall38  [View Original Post]
    Saw these ladies early in my monger career. Never took a second shot before they disappeared but they were on my return list. Any info?

    Amusing Muse Went by Red. Saw her off Hurstbourne. Her ad was a long poetic writeup and I recall her using the word relative a lot. "That's relative. " I think I heard she got knocked up.

    Cookie-tall, about 5 foot 9 inches. Was off Taylorsville for the longest time.

    Nikki PAWG-Was still having issues and couldn't go a second time. She disappeared before I got a second shot.
    My last visit with Cookie, I believe is was early this year, she had quit advertising, and said was going to get out, maybe travel. I sure do miss her head skills. She was one of the best in my opinion.

  15. #6748
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistfall38  [View Original Post]
    Saw these ladies early in my monger career. Never took a second shot before they disappeared but they were on my return list. Any info?

    Amusing Muse Went by Red. Saw her off Hurstbourne. Her ad was a long poetic writeup and I recall her using the word relative a lot. "That's relative. " I think I heard she got knocked up.

    Cookie-tall, about 5 foot 9 inches. Was off Taylorsville for the longest time.

    Nikki PAWG-Was still having issues and couldn't go a second time. She disappeared before I got a second shot.
    I did not see the others but I saw Cookie a lot. She is out of hobby but every now and then she texts me. Would definitely see her outside the hobby if I was still in Louisville bro! SMO.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape