Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Grafenberg
  1. #1617
    Quote Originally Posted by JacobsPatrick  [View Original Post]
    I just saw her. Pictures are accurate. She is tiny. Stats are correct on site. Maybe mid to late 20's. Definitely worth a visit. No reservations. The call box is broken. It's a bit awkward getting up; when you have to follow someone else in. I'm waiting for someone to ask to see the key. Have a good excuse ready. Prices have creeped up to 350 h. The price for Cherry is 10 less. Doesn't seen to be a rhyme or reason to this; it is what it is. I'd verify the fee before the meeting. She's got this temporary sticker tattoo on her stomach, which was strange and her English sucks. But otherwise, I had a great time. GO!
    There's a review of Rose3/ Lisha in the LA forum that mentioned she had "baby damage". Could that have anything to do with the sticker tattoo?

  2. #1616
    Quote Originally Posted by JacobsPatrick  [View Original Post]
    I just saw her. Pictures are accurate. She is tiny. Stats are correct on site. Maybe mid to late 20's. Definitely worth a visit. No reservations. The call box is broken. It's a bit awkward getting up; when you have to follow someone else in. I'm waiting for someone to ask to see the key. Have a good excuse ready. Prices have creeped up to 350 h. The price for Cherry is 10 less. Doesn't seen to be a rhyme or reason to this; it is what it is. I'd verify the fee before the meeting. She's got this temporary sticker tattoo on her stomach, which was strange and her English sucks. But otherwise, I had a great time. GO!
    Last time I went the call box was broken also. I think something is going on. If you're living in a condo there is NO WAY you would allow the lobby code to be broken for this long.

    Was Hani GFE? I've seen most of the girls from this agency and they've all been very GFE. Looks wise they are never the actual girl in the photos. Normally close enough.

  3. #1615

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by SheHerb1800  [View Original Post]
    Her other names are Rose3 and Lisha in LA in case you're looking for reviews.
    Thanks! I looked up both names on TER and only found Rose3 from WA. Lisha has a profile but it's broken. No links. Reviews are not that good though.

    How do you know Hani is the same as these two?

  4. #1614
    Quote Originally Posted by Koolakulak  [View Original Post]
    Were the pictures accurate? She doesn't speak any English? Sounds like she offers BBFS.
    If the website says "option" on the description then the girl offers BBFS. It's rare, but sometimes you'll see "nuru" and the girl gives a close replication of a full Nuru massage.

  5. #1613

    Hani is great

    Quote Originally Posted by HinDC  [View Original Post]
    New young cutie in town from K Pop Girls. Anyway seen her yet? She just started this past weekend. Pics accurate or not really?
    I just saw her. Pictures are accurate. She is tiny. Stats are correct on site. Maybe mid to late 20's. Definitely worth a visit. No reservations. The call box is broken. It's a bit awkward getting up; when you have to follow someone else in. I'm waiting for someone to ask to see the key. Have a good excuse ready. Prices have creeped up to 350 h. The price for Cherry is 10 less. Doesn't seen to be a rhyme or reason to this; it is what it is. I'd verify the fee before the meeting. She's got this temporary sticker tattoo on her stomach, which was strange and her English sucks. But otherwise, I had a great time. GO!

  6. #1612

    Hani = Rose3 = Lisha in LA

    Quote Originally Posted by HinDC  [View Original Post]
    New young cutie in town from K Pop Girls. Anyway seen her yet? She just started this past weekend. Pics accurate or not really?
    Her other names are Rose3 and Lisha in LA in case you're looking for reviews.

  7. #1611

    Hani from KpopGirls?

    New young cutie in town from K Pop Girls. Anyway seen her yet? She just started this past weekend. Pics accurate or not really?

  8. #1610
    Quote Originally Posted by JoJo0987  [View Original Post]
    Hot Young Asian, she's most had a good time sweet.

    Treat her well so she may stay awhile and enjoy her.

    Hope I did not let the cat out of the bag but Point is just a sweet young provider with incredible potential to be enjoyed. Upon opening the door a gorgeous Hot young waits from behind and gave a sweet smile and kiss and held me close upon greeting. She is tall at least 5'3 with cute petite, in her mid to early twenties. Stripped to our birthday suits, she holds my hand into the bath for a standard blue toast and shower, soft hand touch and down for BBBJ preview. Back to the BR, DFK then sucked on her neck and breasts and laid her down on the bed extended DATY with a nice response. Very cute little completely bare kitty, that tastes and smells amazing, she lets out a little gasp as I tongue fucked her being Stateside guess she was not use to some of my bag of tricks. Point returns the favor with BBBJ into 69, entered her in MISH and had to take my time because she was tight, along with a pained expression with each deep thrust inside her. Could not build up my normal back breaking crescendo, so around the 10 minute mark Point wraps her legs and arms around me forces her tongue down my throat as I CIP. We clean up, kiss, cuddle, and talk on the google translator, developed, her sweet attitude and willingness to please, gives her potential to be ATF material. I've already made plans to see her again, hope she stays around for a while, curious to see how a return will improve my experience with this cutie pie.
    Were the pictures accurate? She doesn't speak any English? Sounds like she offers BBFS.

  9. #1609

    Look below

    Quote Originally Posted by TheFatKid  [View Original Post]
    Which one is BEG? Can someone please share link?
    BEG is brown eyed girl. Look at the message right below yours for the link.

  10. #1608

    New Piona at CP

    FYI.

    If photos are real, the new Piona was here in June 2018 as Izzy.

    https://www.clubparadiseusa.com/jamie

  11. #1607

    Beg

    Quote Originally Posted by MrEMonger  [View Original Post]
    I know screenings have been discussed before but I wanted to provide an update. Reached out to BEG to get the screening requirements and this is what they sent back:

    "Screening (All 3, Not 1 of 3).

    1. Selfie holding your license next to your face.

    2. Picture of your I'd, sensitive info can be hidden. Name and DOB must be shown.

    3. Work email verification. Send an email from your work email that has official domain in the address such as. At companyname.com (References or ter or p411, if qualified, instead of work email ok).

    Email to. type in "Verify. ".


    I haven't quite made up my mind about what level of screening I'm comfortable with. I know other agencies have a similar screening process. What else are you all seeing? Any where less invasive?
    Which one is BEG? Can someone please share link?

  12. #1606
    Quote Originally Posted by NightHawk1967  [View Original Post]
    She sounds like a lot of fun! I haven't been to this agency and I'm curious if the "model" pictures on their website are even close to what you get? Cherry DD pics look way unreal. Almost like an anime character. If the pics are even close, I'm heading over! BTW, what was the damage? I can't make out the various symbols on their website. Thanks!
    The pics are touched up but it's definitely her. The body is accurate and she is 5'6" tall. Did I mention the amazing tits? $340 for the hour, but you can shorten the time. I enjoyed my full hour and she was very personable and didn't rush.

  13. #1605

    Mandy MP

    Had a dream with Mandy from MP, definitely looks like the girl from the pics.

    Best looking girl I've seen from an agency thus far.

    BBBJ was a bit toothy for me, pussy was tight and tasted great.

    English was almost non-existent. IoP was lacking for me YMMV.

    Would repeat, she is gorgeous.

  14. #1604
    Quote Originally Posted by NightHawk1967  [View Original Post]
    She sounds like a lot of fun! I haven't been to this agency and I'm curious if the "model" pictures on their website are even close to what you get? Cherry DD pics look way unreal. Almost like an anime character. If the pics are even close, I'm heading over! BTW, what was the damage? I can't make out the various symbols on their website. Thanks!
    Yes the pics are accurate. They are definitely real pics.

  15. #1603
    Quote Originally Posted by Koolakulak  [View Original Post]
    DD indeed. Her breasts were amazing and felt real, although she admitted they were fake. She is one of the hottest providers I've fucked and offered the full GFE experience. Started with a shower and preview BBBJ, then to the bed. DFK throughout and she did everything I asked (except Greek, but I had to try). Her attitude was great and she pretty much fulfilled all my fantasies and positions, and spoke English very well. First shot was CIM, and she sucked me dry. She is more sexy than cute, with an athletic build (not fat, not skinny). After another round in multiple positions, I had a Russian finish which she took over and gave good eye contact the entire time. Would repeat while she is around.
    She sounds like a lot of fun! I haven't been to this agency and I'm curious if the "model" pictures on their website are even close to what you get? Cherry DD pics look way unreal. Almost like an anime character. If the pics are even close, I'm heading over! BTW, what was the damage? I can't make out the various symbols on their website. Thanks!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape