Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,661 to 6,675 of 17721
-
10-04-22 13:53 #11061Senior Member

Posts: 457Bree and clone
As much as we all know about Bree, this ad really makes the little head want to take over. LOL. Must. Resist. In all reality, they'd somehow make it a horrible experience.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/94204662
-
10-04-22 11:59 #11060Senior Member

Posts: 1087Tavia is great. In my experience she's fun and easy to talk to with a great body. I'd describe her experience as sensual GFE. If you enjoyed your time with Eden etc, you'll enjoy being with Tavia very much.
Originally Posted by JackStl2022
[View Original Post]
She might not have a big vocal fanbase like some providers on here but she's definitely in the top level of St. Louis escorts. Tavia just kinda does her thing and keeps fairly low profile.
-
10-04-22 11:47 #11059Senior Member

Posts: 335Kari / Summer in Brentwood
Wanted you to know she will be seeing people Monday to Friday from 9 to 3. Her fee is $200 and she will send pics when you text. Her number is 314xxxx143 but if that doesn't appear then message me and I'll send it to you with a reply.
Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt
[View Original Post]
As to services available that can be a case of YMMV. If you hit it off with her more than the massage and handshake might be on the table.
Finally, if you could help her out with Bitcoin she would be appreciative. Apparently she's trying to post an ad which requires Bitcoin but she's not sure exactly how it works.
-
10-04-22 10:02 #11058Senior Member

Posts: 339Ashley
I would be careful here. Saw her about a year or 2 ago and it felt like a bit of a scam. We were just getting started and were on her couch since she told me she doesn't take clients to her bedroom. We had kissed a bit and she was just about to go down on me when someone started banging on her door and then busted into her apartment as she was checking to see who it was. All of this was after she made me wait outside for 20-30 min after the start of our scheduled time. The person outside didn't seem to want to go away and finally I just said I was out of there. It just felt like this was a set up situation where she does very little and then gets to keep all of the money she collected upfront for our hour session. I asked for half back since our session clearly wasn't going anywhere with the person still outside either knocking on the door or trying to talk to her through the door and she basically told me to F off. I was trying to give her the benefit of the doubt that this wasn't a setup and he unwillingness to give me back any of the agreed upon donation pretty much secured my assumption of a scam.
Originally Posted by Bremboir
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-22 09:55 #11057Senior Member

Posts: 88Porsha avoid
https://www.eros.com/missouri/st_lou...5503.htm?cat=1
Tried to see this one multiple times and only received attitude while attempting to book. Don't waste your time I could only imagine how she would be in person. Sad just sad.
-
10-04-22 08:47 #11056Senior Member

Posts: 56Tavia
I haven't seen her but I know she's very pretty with a great body. I'm pretty sure you'll have a good time.
Originally Posted by JackStl2022
[View Original Post]
Someone that's seen her will probably respond here or by PM, and I'm guessing it will be a positive review.
I will say though that the ladies you see, Eden, Parker and Lilia are 3 of Stl's best. So, tough acts to follow.
-
10-04-22 00:53 #11055Senior Member

Posts: 192Tattoos
She does actually. I also have no comment about others in here doubting her pics etc. atop this concern (not you).
Originally Posted by Stl99
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-22 23:16 #11054Regular Member

Posts: 4Ashley
Anyone have any intel on this one? Want to know if she's worth an overnight.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/94051198
-
10-03-22 22:55 #11053Regular Member

Posts: 14Sweet Tavia
I'm seeing Tavia this week for the first time. No idea how I haven't seen her yet as I have been seeing Eden, Lilia, and Parker for years. I read some good things on here about Tavia and looking forward to my date with her. I booked an hour appointment.
If anyone can tell me what to expect, I'd really appreciate it! Feel free to PM me with details of your experience with her.
Thank you!
-
10-03-22 21:50 #11052Senior Member

Posts: 638She is huge. Not BBW. HUGE. Like HBW. Much larger than the pics. So they are older, before the Covid-100 or something. And head game was terrible. I paid for the BBBJ QV, and paid her $80 to end up jerking off into her mouth. Bullshit. Better have a 8 inch cock to get past the chub. Not trying to be mean. Just keeping it real. Waste of time and money.
Originally Posted by MaxRinse
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-22 19:05 #11051Senior Member

Posts: 202Escortalligator
No surprise-look where the ad came from.
Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-22 17:28 #11050Senior Member

Posts: 339Hunny
Don't waste your time. Way older and much less attractive than what you think you're walking into and her performance is terrible.
Originally Posted by MaxRinse
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-22 16:42 #11049Regular Member

Posts: 13Hunny
Anyone ever book with hunny? Been seeing her on and off list crawler for a while and was wanting to book with her.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/94098318#.
-
10-03-22 16:15 #11048Senior Member

Posts: 139Same deposit is a big no for me and a red flag for someone who has no reviews.
Originally Posted by Rally7
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-22 15:00 #11047Senior Member

Posts: 316Gretchen on Eros
Finally called her back. She repeated her 400/ hr quote from her previous text, said she was "15 min away" from me when I told her I was in West county, but wouldn't clarify any further than that. Said she was in town until the weekend. Then said she had a Screening process. When I asked what that was, it boiled down to needing a deposit beforehand.
Originally Posted by Lfsman
[View Original Post]
No thanks. I told her that I don't do deposits but would show up with full payment ready, but apparently that's no good enough for her. So she's playing games as far as I'm concerned. Which is a deal-breaker, obviously, regardless of how freaking hot she is. Bummer.
I've seen a couple of Eros.com gals before--Alena Winters and Debra Hollander. Had decent / good sessions with them. Never any "deposit" BS, although that may vary with other gals. Pretty sure Stephanie Kaiden who advertises there wants a deposit. My issue with the Eros gals is generally the price. Always higher priced than other available options, but also seemingly higher quality. But since everything is getting more expensive, the difference in cost is worth it sometimes.
I may flip to Verasha Carter (also on Eros) who is in town for a couple of days, or see if I can get in to Debra Hollander, who is coming in town next week (but didn't have my preferred times available--maybe she'll have a cancellation).












Reply With Quote




